You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Ghosts Watching Over Us

Real Ghost Stories

Ghosts Watching Over Us

 

The other day my dad and stepmum were telling me about something that had happened last year. My old neighbour Theresa is a medium.

She came over to my dad and asked him if he had any visitors, and that she had a lot of visitors. My dad shrugged and said that he occasionally has a friend over every now and then. She shook her head and said supernatural visitors. He said not really.

Theresa then said that she needed to talk to him about his mum (my Nan) and she would give him a free reading. My Nan passed away when I was about two.

She came in and sat at the kitchen table. Theresa claimed my Nan was showing her stomach and holding up a card that said C (she died of stomach cancer) and started telling Theresa about my dad's childhood (she said about the fact my dad had toys in a plastic bag hidden under his bed so no one would steal them). She went on to say when my Nan died my Grandad kissed her on the head and everyone refused to leave the hospital room.

She then said how my Grandad has now moved on and has a girlfriend called Susan (true) and they had just planned a trip to Scotland (my dad didn't know this at the time but it was true). Theresa then said there was also a well dressed man with my Nan who my dad thinks is my great grandfather.

When my dad finished the story I had goosebumps and asked if she had said anything ever to my stepmum. My stepmum informed me that she had.

Theresa said she knows my stepmum was married before she met my dad and asked if she ever had a daughter. My stepmum said no. Theresa said "you were pregnant though with your ex-husband weren't you - and you lost the baby." My stepmum said sadly, yes. Theresa said "I see a little girl with you - your stepson's age. Same age your daughter would be." My stepmum went cold. "Your daughter's still with you" said Theresa.

Theresa couldn't possibly have known about any of this. She knew my Nan passed away but didn't know how. I honestly have no explanation for it - other than the fact she truly is a medium.

Other hauntings by Filmbuff1234

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Filmbuff1234, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Dennis191 (1 stories) (36 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-06-11)
Well, that in my book is too much information to be considered as an accidental guess. Mind boggling things there are in this world. A good story here.
Filmbuff1234 (13 stories) (33 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-06-11)
It could just be your dad watching out for you. I'm sorry for your loss. Possibly you could get a paranormal expert near you to check out what's happening if you don't feel safe.
Pinksweety (28 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2019-06-09)
Hi filmbuff... I really dnt know what's going on... The onset of the strange occurrences started betwn 2013-14. One midnight I was awaken by a strange jingling sound. As though someone is shaking a bunch of keys in front of your face. But I ignored it thinking it to be my imagination. This happened at least 2-3 times. I would be awakened at night. Then one night as I was sleeping in the hall facing the window, at around midnight, I heard a chorus howling of street dogs in a rhythym. Then suddenly a pair of fluorescent green glowing eyes appeared on the ventilator glass. The eyes had no pupils just light emitting. The dogs were still howling. It disappeared within sum secs. My dad passed away in 2014. It was a sudden heart attack. He passed away in our home. Since then I have seen a black shadow pass into a wall... He visits me when I'm asleep, worries about my marriage, all this through dreams. But then nowadays I hear voices when I'm asleep. Some whispers in my ears but once I recite Hanuman Chalisa it stops for some time. Can I see things?
Filmbuff1234 (13 stories) (33 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-06-09)
Hi Pinksweety. My dad can't remember Theresa's surname but I'll try to find out still and talk to more people in the neighbourhood. Possibly some sort of poltergeist - has there been any other occurrences in your home?
Pinksweety (28 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-06-09)
Yesterday I heard a sigh while asleep. And a male voice telling me not to hurry. So I woke up & Recited the hanuman chalisa. I was awake nd browsing when the bed on which I was lying shook. What can dis be?
Filmbuff1234 (13 stories) (33 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-06-05)
It is amazing. It can take a while for stories to get posted I actually wrote this story coming up to a month ago. She is the only medium that I've met (that I'm aware of).
Pinksweety (28 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-06-05)
By the way amazing prediction Susan. I'm really impressed by her ability to predict things without knowing any info. Also she could see the spirit of your step sister with your step mom... Simply amazing! Very difficult to find such blessed souls.
Pinksweety (28 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-06-05)
Thank u very much filmbuff1234. I too m sensitive to paranormal. I have also posted one story but I dnt know why it is not being posted. 😳
Filmbuff1234 (13 stories) (33 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-06-04)
I would but she moved about a year ago. I could possibly ask my dad for her full name and you could look her up on the internet.
Pinksweety (28 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-06-04)
Filmbuff1234 can u please introduce me to Theresa? I would like to contact her.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: