You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Life Time Expiriences

Real Ghost Stories

Life Time Expiriences

 

For me, my story starts out when I was around 5yrs old. Through out my life I have had experiences with the supernatural. My first experience was so terrifying I'll never forget it.

This house we lived in at the time I was an only child. Well in my room I had a night light so I could see very well. I was in bed and all of a sudden I started feeling sick. Well all of a sudden my blankets started getting pulled from me. The more I pulled the blankets towards me, the harder the blankets would get pulled from the end of the bed. The blankets were getting pulled straight down from the end of the bed. So no one was in the room but me. I started yelling for my mom and all I heard her say was "Go to sleep". The pulling became stronger and panic set in. I lost my grip on the blankets and at that moment I passed out. I told my mother what had happened and of course it was dismissed as a dream. That incident was the begining of my dealing with the supernatural.

Now I'm going to fast forward to 2007. I had so many encounters with ghosts it didn't bother me too much. Well now I was doing a side job at a hospital doing security. This hospital had weird events that would happen mainly at night such as rooms that were empty and the light outside the room would turn on indicating a patient needed a nurse and the phone at the nurses station would start ringing. I would answer it and it would be a dead line. The room would have other beds in there and there was no way to hit the button to call a nurse.

One Sunday afternoon about 5:30pm I got a call for an x-ray tech needing into the hospital supply room for film. So as I let him in, I asked him "Say, do you have your slip to check out the item". He stated no and to give him a minute and he'll be right back. Maybe a minute had passed and all I heard clear as a bell was a voice that said "Sssaayyyy". It was very loud but it sounded like an amplified whisper. Something that you would hear on an evp. It really startled me and I ran out of there lol. I was so shaken up I was white and had major goose bumps according to my partner when I called her in. We went back in there to see if anyone was in there. Thing is, only me and her had access to that supply room, no one else.

Well fast forward to the summer 2010, my family always complained of hearing noises in our home. I always played it off as the house settling. It was only 6 years old when we bought it in 2006. Once I stopped working in 2010 and I was home alone all day, I started hearing things. I still didn't want to believe something was in my house. So one night I decided to let my digital voice recorder record all night so I could hear what was going on while we slept.

The next few days I started listening to it and you can hear voices talking. Some are clear and some are really low that you can't make out what is being said. Well what was on there was several voices calling my name. You can hear me snoring while the voices are talking. Another voice was heard saying "David, shoot him". A lot of it sounded as the voices were calling me to wake me up. I really don't know what to make of them. I still have them on my laptop.

It wasn't until September of 2011 that my 8yr old saw a full body ghost in our home. It scared her really bad and took for like a full month for me to get her to accept what she saw and not be afraid. I had the house blessed. So far no other events have happend. I do have this strange feeling that whatever it was its still here just not as obvious.

Just a month ago we left for the weekend to the beach. I had my cousin watch the house. That morning we left about 5am. About cam my cousin calls me says that the restroom shower was on full blast and that he had woken up to it being on. I know for a fact that when we left everything was off.

So far no other incidents have happend. It's just crazy. I also skipped a lot of my other experiences growing up but I'd be close to writing a book lol. This is just a taste of what I have been through.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, David74, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Spookymulder (1 stories) (19 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-24)
Great story I hope you write some more for us to enjoy! Is the ghost in your house a unhappy one?
Kryodrache (3 stories) (108 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-11)
I wonder. Is there any way you could show us the audio recording you captured? I'd like to hear this, if at all possible.
roseinbloom (4 stories) (117 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-11)
David, do it! Write a book! I bet it would sell well, I for one would buy it.
I truly enjoyed your stories and want to hear more. Thank you for sharing. 😊 ❤
Cocoa (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-09)
This is clearly interesting. Hospitals are like magnets for the spirit world, so I wouldn't call anything fake. Fantastic story!

Cocoa 😊
LumenFilia (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-09)
I'd definitely like to hear more! Have you looked into the history of your house at all?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: