You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: I Saw A Ghost And Shadow People

Real Ghost Stories

I Saw A Ghost And Shadow People

 

Strange things have been happening to me. It all begin when I was 14 now I'm 22. I use to see a ghost. When I woke up in the middle of the night. He always sat on a chair beside the fridge. He had blond hair with an orange shirt with the number 22 or 23 on the back and, beige colored pants. He never bothered me. I would see him about 3 or 4 times a week always at night.

There are other things I saw too. I used to see shadow people. When I looked out the window in the living room. I could see three men wearing black clothes. They always stayed at the same place everyday. Always standing up watching me. Once I put the television on pause because I had to go to the bathroom. When I came back the tv went all snowy and a picture of an angel appeared on the tv screen. Then the movie started playing and there was no angel in the movie. It was not the cable because it did not work at that time. I was shocked since there was no explanation to this. I don't know what it wanted from me at that time but I am sure it is still here with me now.

It is so strange that those things appeared to me. Like it was a sign but I can't figure out what it was. After I moved I never saw the

Shadow people or the ghost again but the strange thing is the day before I moved out. The ghost came and sat on the bed beside me when I was sleeping. He kissed me and touched my hair. Then I looked at him. I was scared and he disappeared. It has been 7 years since this and I still think about it everyday. I wish there was an answer to this. It is strange but I miss seeing the ghost. I wish he would come back.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, prettyviolet, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

prettyviolet (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-08)
something stranged happened my boyfriend's brother moved next door to where I use to live where the ghost is. What are the chances he moved next door to the place and I went there yesterday to his apartment which is beside. My apartment was 302 and his is 304 so its pretty close. I didn't feel anything like the presence of a spirit but I have been unemployed for a while and prayed to the ghost to help me find a job and today I got phone calls for interviews it is very strange:) I think he might be here with me now that I went back there ❤
butthead (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-17)
Your story is interesting.;p

Only you know how many times you've seen the same numbers that remind you of this. (but if you walk up enough streets looking left and right everyday, you sure will;p). So i'm not trying to throw doubt at you, but just another thought...
If something is on my mind a lot, say my ex girlfriend for a real time example lol. Anything that relates to her is something I will take notice of. More so at the moment because I still miss her a lot.
My point is, if for the same example, I was walkin a lot of streets to clear my mind, or having to for work each day (which I do, funnily enough).
I think pshycologically, each time I see any number, it won't impact my brain, only the number of perhaps her birthday. Even more so because I am thinking of her a lot.
Just a thought, as we see many numbers in everyday whatever we do, and none will really register or matter, only the ones that remind you of something. Especially something you are thinking of a lot lately.

I think.
I can vouch for this, as I do funnily enough work house to house daily, so see many house numbers daily. Thousands. But only ones relating to her will I take note of, because I spend 95% of those walking hours thinking of her.

I'm obviously not talking about house numbers specifically, just an example of part of all the numbers we would see each day and never think '' damn I saw that number a lot today ''.

Then, I could be totally wrong. And it's just a thought, not an opinion.
Hope that makes some kind of sense, or that I didn't waffle on to much.

prettyviolet (1 stories) (2 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-16)
i'm glad some of you find my story interesting. I wish I could go back there with a video cam or recorder but there are new people living there so I can't bother them to borrow there apartment for a night:)
I have looked at old photo album but none look like the ghost I saw. The ghost has not come back I have tried to contact it and I did not see him but these days I keep seeing the number 22 or 23 it can appear anywhere I go. I think he might be trying to contact me by giving me signs. 😁 ❤
butthead (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-11)
i believe that gaurdian angels can and do follow you around.
I always believed my grandfather is possibly mine, I always ask for him to protect me when I am on paranormal investigations and many times different mediums have claimed to make contact with my grandfather - including describing him very well, without knowing that I ask him to protect me when out. And I have also spoken to him a few times myself via other means of communication.
I guess my point is, well, my opinion if it's worth anything, is that if needed they will be closer.

Do you feel better now in the new place than before in he old place, where you saw these?
I mean, would someone who cared about you want to look over you more so when you was living in your old place, because of maybe things that you were going through that was stressing/upsetting/worrying you, than how you are feeling now in the new home/different time of your life.

I just ask because if it were your gaurdian angel, and that if you are more happy now, maybe he wouldn't feel the need to remind you that he is watching over you.
Just a thought or 3.

I hope that makes sense.

Thank's for sharing, it was a nice read.
Demonkiller (32 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-10)
It seems that the shadow people are scared of the guardian angel
ILee (1 stories) (91 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-09)
Prettyviolet, sounds like the man is watching over you. How sweet ❤. I would say he's your guardian angel, but guardian angels tend to go wherever you go. But since you haven't seen this man since you moved, most likely not. But then again I don't know much about guardian angels. Can anyone validate?

I would say ask your parents for old family albums and flip through them to see if he could perhaps be a family member looking after you. Let us know what you find 😁
ilovemexicanfood (1 stories) (13 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-09)
hello thank you for sharing, its interesting how these ghosts or shadow never frighten you. I always wonder how and why certain people are able to see these spirits. The good thing is that you are not frighten. The question is unknow why this happens at least for me. If you feel it happens again leave a video cam and record something. Best of luck and keep in touch. ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: