You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Dead Friend That My Father Saw

Real Ghost Stories

The Dead Friend That My Father Saw

 

Friends the story which I am going to tell you is about a very horrifying experience my father had about twenty nine years back.

My father had gone to visit his friend, Peter who stayed behind our building at his room. When he knocked the door automatically opened by itself. My father felt something strange in his house. Suddenly he saw Peter walking in front of him. He called him thrice Peter, Peter and Peter. He did not reply back and was walking alone in his room.

Now my father started feeling something very wrong in that place and was just going to put his hand on Peter's shoulder to signal him, when Peter walked though the wall in front of him and disappeared. My father got so badly scared that he came running very fast down the stairs. He was breathing heavily.

Later he told one of his friends "I saw Peter in his house and he did not speak a single word with me."

His friend said "my dear " to my father "Peter went to Goa and breathed his last there. His body also has been buried at Vasco with all the rites done about a week back. How can you see him in his room? My father told me that if another second if he had heard his friend saying something more about Peter, he would have fallen unconscious and dead at the same place. He quietly refused to talk something else and silently came back home. Till today my father has not forgotten about this incident. He had never believed in the supernatural, but this event completely changed his view. After this incident he started reciting god books and going to the temple to pray.

Other hauntings by Amchi1986

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Amchi1986, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Rajine (14 stories) (734 posts)
+2
1 year ago (2022-11-02)
Hi Amchi1986

If it was me I'd probably be out of there the moment I saw the door opening by itself, I suppose Peter's soul found it hard to move on, or probably his soul was waiting to see your dad for one last time and stuck around...
LFrog1386 (1 stories) (73 posts)
+2
1 year ago (2022-11-01)
Honestly, I can see how something like that would cause someone to find religion! I always say I would be excited to experience the paranormal but the truth is, if something like that happened, I would have been as petrified as your father was.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: