You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Give Us Signs

Real Ghost Stories

Give Us Signs

 

I have this office mate (brian) who claimed that he have a friend who has an opened-third-eye. Let's just call her bianca. Bianca has been seeing dead people, roaming souls, ghosts... Or what so ever she want to call them.

This happened one night in intramuros manila or usually known in the philippines as "the walled city" during the spanish regime. Intramuros have been a prison cell for "katipuneros" (filipino army) who were captured by the "guardia cibils" (spanish army). Many was beheaded, hanged, shoot to death and starved to death. So it is a popular haunted place among us. Intramuros now was developed, opened to public and housed several popular schools in the philippines. It just so happened that Brian used to study in one of those schools.

Brian and Bianca had a night class. Their class ended around 8:30 pm. There are no transportation means available inside intramuros around that time so they decided to walk. Brian, Bianca and some of their friends where telling stories while they walked inside the walled city, when suddenly Bianca fell silent and said "shh...stay quiet, there's a group of katipuneros heading towards us..." ("shh...wag kayong maingay, may makaksalubong tayong mga katipuneros"). They didn't believe her. Of course, katipuneros and guardia sibils doesn't exist anymore, it has hundreds of years ago.

So Bianca made a deal "since you wouldn't believe me... I bet you... Every time we pass by a lamp post, it will shut down" ("tutal ayaw niyo maniwala, pustahan tayo, lahat ng madadaanan nating poste, mamamatay"). Brian and the rest, though somewhat doubtful agreed to the bet.

They stopped talking and continued walking waiting for the unbelievable to happen. As they passed by the first lamp post, it flickered and eventually died, then right after they passed it, it opened again. The same routine happened until they reached the gate of the walled city. When they came out, all of them are speechless and none of them would want to go home alone.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, strangely beautiful, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lovebugs16 (5 stories) (43 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-21)
i can't seem to understand the connection between the apparitions and the lamp posts: (
merlin (23 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-10-07)
[at] Lilu, lol, that was funny experience. I went to a school there in intramuros too. Had 10PM schedules too, but no paranormal experience encountered. My will don't want to, and my extra sense are very well sealed. And I'm glad about it. 😁
lilu (4 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-07-24)
I used to study in one of those schools in intramuros, back in college days. We just have a late class, when we got out of school, I saw a man wearing an old soldier uniform, like a spanish army. The soldier just passed by and he'd just smiled on us, I thought I'm the only one who saw him but also my colleagues... We've thought he's just a friendly spanish army ghost, but when we looked back, the soldier took his celphone in his pocket and began texting or something... We laughed but still we're scared, then days passed, we finally knew that when night comes, there were soldiers dressed in old spanish uniforms roaming around the walled city... So we don't have to worry about if we'll ever see a soldier again dressed like that... Hehe:)
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-08)
That isn't spanish they are using Ghosthunter that is Taglog. The philipino national language.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
GhostHunter777 (9 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-08)
I didn't understand any of the Spanish. I would have though if she said anything like

"Wanted", "I want you", or "I love you"

lol those are like the only words I know in Spanish

[lol William/Gabe fanfiction :)]
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-18)
Dear strangely,

Since Bianca has an "opened-third-eye", it could also be possible that she might have been able to affect the lamps herself or add to the leftover ghostly energy imprint too. Otherwise, Brian or anyone with not so "opened-third-eyes" might have just experienced the lamps going out as just lamps going out.--Abby
cupcake10132 (4 stories) (193 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-18)
eekmouse,
Lol!Go spanish! I can sing only 1 song that's full spanish lol! And that's Al La Nanita Nana xD

strangely beautiful,
That's sooo cool!Hmm,I wounder if I'll ever come across that type of experince... I hope so! As long as I won't get hurt though. Thanks for your story!
eekamouse (18 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-17)
Thats pretty cool and thanks for the language lesson. 😉 I am going to have to practice up now.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: