You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Are These Signs Of A Spirit Trying To Communicate?

Real Ghost Stories

Are These Signs Of A Spirit Trying To Communicate?

 

I'm not really sure how to write this, so, please, forgive any expression mistakes. And also, English is not my mother language, so forgive any orthographical mistakes.

Well, lately (for the last month, I guess) I've been dealing with weird sensations. You must understand that I am a skeptical person. It's not that I don't believe in the supernatural world, but I never thought that something could happen to me. I just prefer to stay away from stuff like this...

I think it all started when my mom told me that weird noises came from our fridge. I thought it could be something wrong with the fridge, or maybe thermal expansion, but it wasn't the common noises of expansion that we hear late at night. When I'm alone in my bedroom, I can hear it starting at the garage, coming to the kitchen and then it stops in my bedroom, specifically in my wardrobe. And then my cat stares at the wardrobe. If things had stopped there, I would have managed to keep ignoring it. But it got worse.

In all the moments that I'm alone at home, I feel goosebumps on my backhead, and my hair shivering. I even thought my hair was dirty and went right away to the shower, but of course it continued after the shower.

When I felt that I couldn't just pretend it wasn't happening or that it was natural, I started to feel like I was being watched all the time, and that thing that appears in the corner of the eyes.

I've watched dozens of horror movies in my sixteen years of life, and I know how cliché it sounds, but I'm frightened. What scares me the most is the fact that I feel that this entity isn't evil, or at least it's not trying to cause me any harm. But I'm too scared to think in a solution.

Yesterday I felt really tired after my part-time job, so I just wanted to sleep when I got home, and went straight to bed (I've been feeling drained lately). I had ordinary dreams, usual things... The dream has nothing to do with the supernatural encounter. I was sleeping on my stomach, then, suddenly, I woke up feeling two hands gripping my waist. I tried to turn my head to see it, but I couldn't, I felt too weak. Then I just thought: "Please, don't hurt me, I'm scared.". The hands kept holding me for a while, it felt warm and comforting, but I was scared with the situation, so I didn't want it to happen. And as if the entity understood me, the gripping eased. I could still feel it, but I could move again. I got up to see my cat staring at this spot in the wardrobe direction again.

No one I know and love has recently died, and in fact, I never had a close relative who died. Our house was built from scratch a few years ago, so nothing tragic happened here. I can't find any rational explanation, I just feel it isn't evil but I don't know how to act!

So if somebody went through this sort of things, could you, please, tell me what to do?

Thank you for your attention. Lots of love.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Asteri, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Finvarra (1 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-01-10)
It may be a ghost of a relative. Even if you haven't lost any near relative that you know of, you still have countless relatives that died before you were born. If these seek your attention (if it indeed is them), then maybe they need help.

Try this:

1. Decide on some charity work or some charitable action you want to do (some charity of your own choice, whatever feels right and you have confidence is a good thing to do, and you also feel confident that you are doing it towards a good person). I think giving food is a good idea of charity you can do.

2. Then three nights in a row you light some incense and mentally say something like this: "I will soon do a charitable action. Whatever merit I may gain from that action, I share it with all of you my relatives who are in the ghost realm. You need it." You don't have to say it out loud. They can read our thoughts, so thinking it is enough. You also don't have to think of any specific relative. Just include all relatives, both known and unknown to you.

3. Then, after three nights of this, you go ahead and do the charitable action. When you do it, again you think something like this "I am now doing this charitable action. Whatever merit I may gain from this action, I share it with all of you my relatives who are in the ghost realm. You need it."

Now you are done. Please try this out. I was disturbed by ghosts one year ago. I did exactly like this and it worked. Now they don't disturb me any more. But every time I do charitable actions I still think the same thing, because, why not? May as well help them even more.

Good luck 😊
Asteri (1 stories) (1 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-03-21)
Hi there, folks! Thank you so much for commenting and trying to help! I've been really busy with school and life in general, so sorry for taking this long to answer. Actually I just discovered that my text had been approved! Haha

Well, -rolylynx-, obrigada! I'll search for the land history, thank you for the tipe.

-DirtCreature-, in fact, the more busy I am, the rarer are those supernatural encounters... I still think weird things happen with us. Few days ago, a lighbulb exploded at the exact moment my mom was passing below it. But I'm managing to focus on my life. Also, about the sleep paraylisis, I think you and CuriousDee are right! So thank you!

Now, -CuriousDee-. The noises are like knocks. I 've heard the sounds of thermal expansion and it really doesn't sound like that.
Thank you!
😊
roylynx (guest)
 
6 years ago (2018-03-15)
Olá!
Good description you have.
The "house" is not the problem. In fact it is the land. There could be more then we know what had happen on the land of the location of your house.

You might want to do a research on what had happened in the past on the land where the house is. I am from Brazil too and I know that there is many still unsolved crimes and problems around.

Boa sorte!

Love from São Paulo
E.Lynx
DirtCreature (guest)
+1
6 years ago (2018-03-14)
The worst thing you can do with the paranormal is freak out. I frightened myself over the years taking note of any small experience to the point where I thought I was being watched all the time and thought more of my experiences than there was to it. Your mind is very powerful and can make you think more of events. I say ignore it. If it is a ghost, it's better to not feed into it. The hip grabbing sounds like sleep paralysis. If stressed your brain can interpret any mundane sounds as a whisper because our brains are scanning our environments for threats. Try relaxation techniques and preoccupying yourself with hobbies and friends. Thank you for sharing.
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-03-11)
Hi there,

Could you explain the noises from the fridge? You said a sound started in the garage and stopped in your bedroom; What sound?

Also, your experience when sleeping sounds very much like sleep paralysis. It's more likely to happen when you are tired or stressed. You can type in Sleep Paralysis in Google and find lots of information.

Hopefully the last part helps, just need clarification on the noises you mentioned.

Thanks for sharing 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: