You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Family Of Third Eyes

Real Ghost Stories

Family Of Third Eyes

 

In my country, a "tambalan" is a person or group of persons helping people with problems related to spirits and demons and up to the present, there are a still a lot of "tambalans".

For generations, my family is a "tambalan". They helped with demon possessed people and other stuff. Somehow, when my family line came, no one took after it, but we did inherit one thing from our ancestors. We inherited the Third Eye. Some of you may have heard of it, some may have not. Everyone has a third eye, it is a gift. But there are rare people all over the world who can manipulate this gift. My family is one of them.

My mother has one, my two aunts, my uncle, my best friend (my best friend is actually my aunt, she is currently 14 years old, I know it seems odd that I have a fourteen-year-old aunt), and myself. Sometimes, we can sense ghosts, see them and talk to them.

I am still not an expert in handling my Third Eye but I'm practicing. My aunt can talk to ghosts; she talks to her two dead ex-boyfriends. How creepy right? But it isn't.

Anyway, here are a couple of my stories.

When I was three, my aunt mhy (not her real name) moved into our house, she was young back then and there was this supernatural thing happening to her. It started when they were living in the province. Somehow, this spirit moved to me. Aunt Mhy would get possessed and get attacks; my Aunt Miz (not her real name) would handle the situation (she was still in elementary. Whenever there is someone possessed in her school, she handles it, she is not afraid to do so). And then after a while, this spirit started attacking me. My mom says I would tell tales and adventures that are kind of suspicious. Like I say, "Mommy, me and (name of spirit) went to this... And that...". My mom started worrying and then not long after I was having attacks especially during 3:00 in the afternoon. We would go to church and I would howl and go crazy. Everyone in the convent refused to do an exorcism. They were all afraid. But one priest did help us, he was from another convent.

My last attack was when I sat very still, arms and legs stretching and I wasn't breathing. My parents didn't know what to do. My mom had this crazy idea. She quickly made me drink the bottle of Holy Water we had inside the house. My mom says that I opened my eyes and started breathing. After that, we held a mass for the spirit to rest.

Another one is from my best friend. It was an afternoon and she went to Grandma's house. They have a glass sliding door and you can instantly see a couch. The door was locked and the radio was on full blast. She began knocking and calling out names. Suddenly, this man appeared before her. He was wearing something white and was sitting on the couch. She got goosebumps and the hair on the back of her neck stood up. She backed away slowly; eyes still on the white figure and then ran all the way to her house.

My Aunt Miz sees ghosts in my Grandma's house. She says there's a child looking at you whenever you do the dishes. There's a window with chicken wire and the window has grills. There's a child holding the grills, staring at you. Sometimes I can feel its eyes that's why I never look outside.

There are a lot of ghosts around us they just need help. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed reading my first story... Thank You!

Other hauntings by warlington

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, warlington, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

BlackMurderknot (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-18)
My nieces are older than me because I'm only 13 years old 😆

Okay... That was off topic
kayron888 (3 stories) (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-16)
Thanks for sharing your story Warlington.

I do believe we all have this kind of gift. It's just that maybe people doesn't want to complicate their lives or maybe, they're so afraid to admit. I know I have this kind of gift but I'm hesitant to totally open it. I'm still not that confident enough to prepare to what I could possibly get with this kind of gift. 😉
warlington (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-06)
thanks everyone! 😁 i'm really glad that you liked my stories and i'm posting two recent stories that happened just this May (2012)! 😊
Satanic_Unity (2 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-05-19)
Everyone has one true. Some automatically activate others need to do the T.eye meditation look it up on YouTube or Google. You can also manipulate energies and feelings. Even telepathy.
LexiBlue (2 stories) (25 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-10)
Wow... That is really cool. I wish I had that gift! I may not be able to relate to that, but it was still amazing! I'm joking when I say this but maybe you could come over to my house and see if I'm being hunted ^_^ 😆. And sorry I know I shouldn't be laughing at this, but I've been waiting to find some one like that. Only because it would be amazing to know they are out there. And they are! Oh and don't worry I'm 14 and my aunt is 18 so shes on;y 5 years older. Its not that big of a deal. 😊 Its actually really cool ^_^

❤ LexiBlue
ivory (9 stories) (77 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-09)
Wow! We have the same family thing. 😁
Although mine is not like yours though we are more subtle. But its really cool that you could help other as well. 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: