You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: Possessed

Real Ghost Stories

Possessed

 

This took place July 18, 2007 in Colorado Springs, Colorado. It was in my bathroom. I was standing up in my bathroom looking in the medicine cabinet and then all of a sudden, I felt like I was pushed from the side. I felt like I had just been stabbed, it hurt and stung really bad. I "woke-up" on the floor and had things all around me that I didn't move. I looked at my side later and there was finger-prints from where I felt like I had been pushed. There is also what looks like a cut on my side, right below the fingerprints. I don't know what could have caused it.

Also, I have been told that I can see / speak to ghosts. And I believe it. One time, my friend had come over (we haven't been friends since this incident) and I told her that there was something next to her, I just couldn't make out what it was. I looked closer and it looked like a face looking over her shoulder. It was very scary and very real. I tried to tell her but she wouldn't listen. Then, (this is what she claims) my voice changed and I started to say words from a different language. She said that things started to move and the door locked by itself. I reached out and grabbed a knife and stabbed it in my stomach. Then, I woke up with blood stains on my shirt and the door locked. She was crying and wouldn't let me near her. She said that I looked "possessed" and that I should have a "spell" or "blessing" done on me. The funny thing is, I really don't remember what happened. I only know this because she told me.

Recently, the same incident happened and I seem to be "possessed" more often. I can talk to people that no one can see and often people come up and ask me to contact there "departed loved ones". They say that I, again, become "possessed" and sound like there relative or whoever they want to contact. I once did this for a demonist and he said that I was possessed by a demon. This fact has scared me for all my life.

Please, if you can give me any advice what to do, please let me know. I don't want to be in the news or on t.v. And I don't want any people coming to my house so I'm signing this as anonymous.

Thank you.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, fawn23, has the following expectation about your feedback: I won't be reading the comments.

Yalisai (1 stories) (26 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-27)
Looks like you are not so scared or concerned by the things you are coming across. I strongly doubt whether it is a possession. Are you not living with your parents? I wonder how no one around you didn't care when you hurt yourself with knife and after you coming across all these visions, you should have either approached a Priest or psychiatrist!

Best of luck!
Nawtij (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-07)
Where in Corado Springs were you? I'm from there... I realize it doesn't matter.
Thealoneone (1 stories) (77 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-09)
Sorry for the double post, but I read it again and for something interesting. You say that it scared you all your life, saying that you are already dead, we are not talking to a person are we?

And the talent that you possess is that you are like a microphone for ghosts. When something needs to happen, it will, when someone needs to talk to the dead, it will. When you got stabbed by a ghost you grew interested in ghosts yes? If you didn't get stabbed you wouldn't be saying this story right? SEE THINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASON.

BE AFRAID AND HAPPY AND GRATEFUL.
Thealoneone (1 stories) (77 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-29)
You possess (lol) a natural talent to talk/see ghosts also to be possessed by ghosts when they need you to be. This is a talent best used wisely.
Pangie (8 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-26)
wow it sounds like me in a way. This weird things have been happening to me as well ever since I slept over at my friends house and its been worse and worse so I think I now what you feel
demonboy (8 stories) (38 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-30)
See a priest to do an exorcism on you in bad cases, yours sounds serious. But it can be done without a priest, although you will need to have the 'Our father' prayer on a parchment, in a bible or just simply know it of by heart. Also some holy water, just get some water and get it blessed by the priest. You will need to say the 'Our father' while holding the possessed by the uper arms and after sprinkle holy water on the possesed and shout 'The power of christ compells you!
GooseBUMPz (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-04)
Wellz I reckon when your possesed say get out of me in the name of the lord or say leave mehh alone in the name of the lord trust me I have been possesed before but it was my uncle that said it and it left straight away but the only way my uncle found out I was possesed was that I scracthed my 5 year old couisn and said f*** off you lil b**** and I never talk like that so thatz how he knew
ritasilvera (6 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-13)
HI I reserch a lot about these things altought they never happened to me. A possessed never has an idea of what they say or do you definately are possessed of what I feel. The solution can be you need to confront a priest they will help you out with the same. Tell him everything cause this could be worse if not aced upon now. God can create wonders and I believe that and I have also seen that. I could advise you this to help you the most.
Lexiluca (8 stories) (78 posts)
+2
17 years ago (2007-07-23)
I'm having a hard time with the whole stabbing yourself in the stomach story. A very hard time with it. Either way, if these things are really happening to you - you need to seek guidance or help. As it could even simply be psychological.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-22)
Once again a story in which I will hold my comments and opinions. Thank you for the story fawn or anonymous.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
lacusclyneofzaft (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-21)
I too was possessed by a demon but I don't remember what happen until my boyfriend told me. He was concern about me when I got really pissed at someone at my school. So he came to try and calm me down but next thing he said was that I attack him by scartch him and he said heard me said "does it hurt?" as I laugh evilly. Of course I have no memories what so ever or what I did?
Draculina (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-21)
I really don't know how to help you on this one, but I know your not possessed. You are somehow letting the spirits into you
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-20)
Dear fawn23 or anonymous,

Sorry about your possession those things happen to even the most honorable and well meaning of people. I think you need to consult with someone you deeply trust, as well as God and perhaps a priest. May you find the help you need. Thinking of you with only the best of intentions. --Abby
cupcake10132 (4 stories) (193 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-20)
Yes I agree with your old friend, you should get blessed. But I think blessed and spelled on. That may be more affective for the future if you may get a demon tryin to posses you, then you'd be fine. You are specail,that's why you get possed so easily. It takes 5 minutes for me to get possesed by Lela and maybe Rubert. Maybe less. But I'll pray for you.
Blessings to everyone,
Mikomi
Martin (602 posts) mod
+1
17 years ago (2007-07-20)
Well the author won't apparently read the feedback, but let's try anyway: Didn't you go to the hospital after stabbing yourself? This seems to be a dramatic case and we could use as many facts as possible to make sure it isn't a fabricated story. Not accusing you of anything, but we often receive many outlandish stories from less than respectable characters, so it's a normal reaction.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: