You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Being Watched And Flying Things

Real Ghost Stories

Being Watched And Flying Things

 

Alright, this is my second story. If you want a little more information, go read my first one.

Recently, and more frequently, I have been experiencing small but curious things. For instance, I constantly feel like I am being followed or watched. I turn around a lot in my room which I am in now to see if there is anything behind me.

I also feel like I am being poked a lot. I could be poked in the foot, shoulder, back, arm or leg and there will be nothing next to me or behind me etc.

Recently, there has been things falling off or moving without my or anyone else's doing. Yesterday I was in the bathroom washing my face, and my deodorant fell over the shelf flat. Not just stumbling off/rolling around afterwards. It just fell straight down without making a wobble after it hit the floor. Which is weird.

This is totally unrelated, but I remember awhile back, I was really nervous because I had to be part of choir one Sunday. I have horrible stage fright, and I was sitting out in the hallway trying to be calm. Suddenly, this middle-aged man appears. He smiles at me, and goes down the staircase I was sitting next to. I smiled tightly, but dismissed the man. But he turned around, looked at me, and said, "Are you okay?" and I said I was fine. I go to a pretty good sized church, but I know almost everyone in it. The man disappeared and a few minutes later I went to look for him. I have never seen him again. Perhaps this was an angel or ghost to comfort me?

Perhaps any of these things are just natural or instincts, or maybe it's a ghost having a good laugh about it or making itself known. I really don't know a lot about ghosts.

Again, I would still like more tips on my previous story, as I am still puzzled by its happenings.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oregon

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, GhostlyKitty, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-06-25)
GhostlyKitty - my dad is amazing. He's 70 years old and argues with me because he wants to mow my grass, which is actually his yard 😆. Granted, he uses a riding lawnmower, but still 😊. My dad's a great man ❤
GhostlyKitty (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-25)
Gosh, wow. Okay.
Jav,
I actually felt really at peace after he left. It was like as soon as I looked at him, and he asked me if I was alright, I just felt peace.

Rook,
Well, like I said to Javelina, and mentioned in the story, I am not positive...
I agree though.

Lou,
I honestly don't know. I just didn't really think about it until later. It was just... Strange.

Miracles,
Oh... Hmm. Interesting theory. I will have to think on that. Your dad seems pretty amazing.

Blackness,
I'm not sure. Not about to ask though. I think it is mostly centered on me though, which scares me a tad.
blackness (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-25)
Has any of you other family members have had things falling off around them or has it just concentrated around you
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-25)
GhostlyKitty - I've been thinking about the man you saw who disappeared and I have a crackpot theory based on my experiences with my own dad.

My dad has a very bad back (he was 36 when he was injured on the job), and has had for almost 35 years. Sometimes during church services when he can't sit any longer, he gets up and walks downstairs or even outside. There have been times he's had to leave because his back has hurt that much. And my dad doesn't leave church unless he is in so much pain he can't sit or stand any longer. And my dad is the kind of man who'll smile at someone and ask if they were okay, no matter how much pain he's in.

My dad was "middle-aged" he was hurt. Just another option for you to consider.
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-25)
GK,

I am a little confused. You were so completely preoccupied with your upcoming performance that you "dismissed" the man as he walked past you. But then you went looking for him a few minutes later. I realize he spoke to you in the interim, and that you did not recognize him as one of your fellow parishoners... But why the sudden interest in someone you previously tried to ignore? Did you feel compelled to talk to him for some reason? What about the performance... Did you participate, or were you still off looking for the man?

Lou
harsh (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-25)
just cool your head and eat well. Thank god for each and every moment you live and pray to have a better life. Ask him why is he troubling you much and ask him to help you out of this situation. There will be help from him. If you feel spirits at home, do make a small place at your house and keep the holy god pics or statue and offer prayers at home. Offer prayers and use incense sticks and take it to each and every corner of your room. Soon there will be relief.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-25)
GhostlyKitty,

Not to put a 'damper' on the possible 'paranormal' man in the church, but is it possible he was the guest of someone, or maybe just there to 'investigate' the Church?

Either way if his 'concern' helped calm you down it's all good don't you think?

As far as the rest of this goes... I see your a 'teenager'... Have you considered the possibility of it being a poltergeist? Just something to think about.

Respectfully,

Rook.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-24)
GhostlyKitty,
Just out of curiosity, how did you feel after that? Did the stagefright go away? It seems he may have been there to help you by taking your mind off of the fear you had been experiencing. Did it work?
Just a thought.
Thank you for sharing!

Jav:)
GhostlyKitty (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-24)
That is all spooky and all and I understand, but I wish you wouldn't post a whole story about YOU in MY story that I need help with.
NATAROX101 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-24)
Don't worry, I have experienced similar things. I recently discovered that I am "psychic". No, not in the way that I talk to spirits and constantly hear them, but in the way that I feel them and occasionally hear and see them. See, the thing is, I am only 13 years old. I feel like I cannot tell anyone, not even my parents. I am having daily panic attacks. I only told my two best friends, and they understand, as they have had several paranormal experiences, also. Back to your problem, I sense spirits in my home. It seems like everyday something strange is happening. Now as far as flying objects, I was eating lunch one day when my younger sister came in the room saying that a few books flew of the piano while she was playing. Everyone kind of let it pass as no big deal. After I had forgotten about it, I went to play the piano. I was surprised to see that while I was playing the piano, a few books fell of. Although it was no big deal, it kind of creeped me out. This isn't the only thing that has happened in my house. I have seen the apparition (I hope I spelled that right!) beside my bed. I have heard voices telling my to GET OUT and CALLING MY NAME. Large objects have appeared to have fallen over by themselves. My bed also occasionaly shakes by itself in the middle of the night. And the scary thing is, I am the only person who experiences these things. I feel all alone, and I don't know what to do. Wait, I take that back, I don't feel all alone, I feel like spirits are with me, and I don't know if I should be scared or not. These things are just the beginning.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: