You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Being Watched?

Real Ghost Stories

Being Watched?

 

So this is my first story and I am not sure if I have actual experiences or what you would call them. I have never seen a ghost, entity, or anything else, however I do believe in them.

What happens with me is more of a feeling of being watched. It will come out of nowhere, no matter where I am and when it does happen, I get goosebumps and start feeling very scared, and as quickly as it came, it is gone.

I can remember getting this feeling for as long as I can remember. I have tried to pick up a pattern or triggers as to when it comes but it is kind of random. I could be alone, with someone, at home, at work, in the store, or waking up from a dead sleep feeling so scared I can't move. Sometimes when I feel like someone/something is watching me my body gets really tense, especially my neck, and I can't seem to get my body to relax. I do not twitch or anything, just get really stiff. I have been to the doctor and came back with a clean bill of health so paranormal is the only other thing I can think of.

Other than the feeling of being watched all the time the only other things that have happened to me are every now and then I can feel someone sit on the bed or on the couch next to me, even though I am alone in the room, or feeling something sweep across my forehead. I have woken up with strange bruises or scratches on me with no idea of how they got there. Like I said this has happened as far back as I remember but nothing besides this happens.

My husband says he believes other things are going on and I am choosing to ignore them or block them as if they are not there. Other than the things I have mentioned I do not notice anything else happening. I know it may not seem like much but it is scary for me because I do not know what it is, why it is happening, or if it is all in my head. Thank you for reading! Have a blessed day and be safe.

Other hauntings by Kricket

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kricket, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Lalagraves (guest)
 
8 years ago (2016-01-26)
Thank you all for your responses. Normally it is the feeling of being watched that comes first and then the tense feeling. And it usually comes out of nowhere. I have been to the Dr. For that and some other things but they said I do not have enough symptoms to be classified with anxiety. With that being said I do have an appointment with another physician for a second opinion!
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-01-21)
Lalagraves
One thing Randy forgot to mention is high E.M.F. Levels can cause hallucinations.
Some things that can cause high E.M.F. Levels are old wiring or old power box in the house, living or working near high tension power lines.
You sound like you are having panic attacks. You need to get a second opinion on your health with full blood work up. Be truthful tell the doctor you are scared all the time so that s/he can figure out what other tests you need. Don't be ashamed to say you're afraid all the time. The world we live in now is full of real things to be afraid of.
Red
glitzychickadee (1 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-01-17)
I've had the same thing happen recently and I can agree with you, it's kind of terrifying! I also believe in ghosts and my dog always growls at thin air when I feel it so yeah... I tried casting out and it worked! I wish the best for you!
ashar123 (6 stories) (168 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-01-16)
I would partially agree to dreamer. Its no harm in taking a medical advise, atleast for mental satisfaction that you tried. This feeling of being watched and someone sitting on the bed was experienced by mother some twenty years back but the happenings ended as soon as my parents shifted to another flat. This negativity can be due to some evil presence in your house. So go for the purification of the house.

Nice story! 😊
dreamer01 (1 stories) (117 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-01-16)
hello lalgraves,

To be totally honest with you and not being judgemental I would suggest that you go seek medical assistance. From my own experience are going through a tough time and I honestly think that you are depressed and anxious. If I am wrong then I will admit that but would rather see you healthy and happy. 😊 😊 😊
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-01-15)
Hi Lalagraves - welcome and thanks for sharing.

RandyM has some excellent advice re EMF.

Also your feelings of being watched may be just general anxiety / paranoia? I don't know you or haven't met you so I'm obviously guessing but these feelings may not be from a spirit. I have some questions which may help?

Do you get these feelings when you are tense? Or generally, including when you are happy, calm and relaxed?

It's a bit of a "which comes first" the tension then the feeling of being watched or the feeling of being watched then the tension? It's nano-seconds we are talking and hard to pin point when dealing with thoughts and emotions and how they create and react with each other but that could be a clue?

The feeling of someone sitting could be imagination, or do you see the bed / chair / couch actually physically change shape? Temperature changes? Strong sense of a presence? Sense of male / female? Benevolent / malevolent?

Scratches / bruises can be accumulated through out the day and sometimes we are not aware until they start to sting. Can you describe what the bruises and scratches look like and where they generally are on you? Are there parallel scratches like fingernails / claws etc?

At first read, these things could be imagination but it's hard to say for sure. Anyhoo, I hope I've helped in some way?

Take Care

Mack
RANDYM (2 stories) (266 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-01-15)
Hello Lalagraves and welcome

Thank you for sharing
I'm not saying this is what it is but just a possibility.
If you happen to be around high EMF it could be that. Some people are very sensitive to it. High EMF can make you feel paranoia, nausea, headaches
And feelings of being watched. I know one lady who gets very very sick to her stomach if she gets too much EMF. Try and get hold of a EMF detector
And the next time it happens check the EMF levels and see if they are high.
If the levels go up when you feel this way then at least you will know its not your imagination and you may be able to take steps to correct it.
Best of luck and I hope it gets better. Let us know.
Randy

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: