You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Being Watched? 2

Real Ghost Stories

Being Watched? 2

 

So in my first post I explained how I always felt watched or could feel something on my bed or touching my hair. I have gone and gotten a second and a third opinion from several doctors. Only one of them felt I had an anxiety problem.

The reason I am posting this second post is because of an experience I had yesterday. I was in line waiting to order tacos (a Texas favorite for breakfast) and there was this older lady behind me. She kept giggling and it sounded like she was talking to someone. As I moved up in line she tapped me on the shoulder and told me my little girl was so pretty. I turned around and didn't see a little girl anywhere. I told her I don't have my daughter with me. She said oh well your niece then, she is very pretty.

I just shrugged it off because I was next in line and my tacos were more important at that point and I had to hurry and get to work. Well the lady behind me kept talking to whatever little girl she saw.

After I placed my order and I was waiting for it to come out, I kept feeling someone tug on my hair. It wasn't hard, it was as if someone was just waving their hands across it. I turned around and didn't see anyone there. After I got my order I turned to leave and it felt like someone grabbed the back of my shirt. I turned around and I just saw the elderly lady smiling.

Kinda freaked out at this point, I walked past the others waiting in line and walked out the door. As I did the lady waved and said bye with a big smile.

Nothing really unusual has happened since then, just the normal feelings I always get. I am torn between believing this elderly lady was slowly losing her mind, and that this "little girl" she was seeing is the reason I feel the way I do the majority of the time.

I didn't think much of it until I told my husband about it and he said that had to be what was following me. Either way it completely freaked me out.

I went to work and told my boss and she laughed at me and told me I was nuts (she is a non believer). Any thoughts or opinions would be great! Thank you for reading.

Other hauntings by Kricket

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kricket, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-05-25)
Calmness: has "your baby angel" been studying your family to be born into it?
I mean, you claim she's been around since 2002... Or is her purpose only teaching you about heavenly affairs?

I don't want to be rude, but it would be nice for you to keep in mind that your beliefs might not be the answer for all and each of the experiences in this site.
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+4
8 years ago (2016-05-25)
Calmness, change the record. It's cool you have a strong faith in angels and God, but if all you're going to do is look for experiences which lend an opportunity to talk about said angels and God, you ain't going to go down too well with this community. We're a versatile bunch and, think I speak for the majority here when I say, we strive to keep it versatile.
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-05-25)
Kricket, I read both your experiences and I've no idea if the two are linked. If this happened to me I would assume the woman in line was off her rocker, or, if she wasn't, the two events weren't connected.

The presence in the first part, just going by it's behaviour not how you felt, could be an old relative checking in on you, something like that. However, you were scared when some of those things occurred. That could mean a lot of things, among which one would be; a ghost presence simply scares many people regardless of motive.
Calmness (10 posts)
-1
8 years ago (2016-05-25)
Hi there, I have similar experiences with a baby girl that plays with my hair, strokes my cheek, and occasionally pinches me to get attention.
I shouldn't worry about it, it is something nice!
It may be that you will have some happy news, quite soon, in the order of a new addition to the family, please let us know if that happens!
Paranoid_believer (1 stories) (35 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-05-25)
I remember reading something about little children and old people being more prone to seeing things of the paranormal-nature. And from your experience I might say that was the case, but I can't totally overlook your claim that the old woman might have mental issues? It's two-sided but I believe the former theory is more concrete than the latter.
Respectfully,
PB!
Kricket (2 stories) (1 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-05-19)
[at] Yomomma- She was not strange and I didn't even notice her until she said something to me. If I had to guess I would say she was in her late 70's, about 5'6 (was about an inch taller than me and I am 5'5)

[at] MM- Those are both my 2 explanations as well. I am not sure if it is really something going on or if she was a little out of her mind. Either way it was pretty scary.
mm (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-05-19)
well, this is my first comment in this website, so drum rolls: 😜, anyway, there could be 2 explanations of this in my opinion...1. The lady had an overactive imagination... 2. The following thing was right... However in this case, you should be able to feel its presence at some point which doesn't seem to be the case here. Anyway stay safe... Cheers
yomomma (11 stories) (81 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-05-18)
Hi Kricket! Creepy. Can you describe the little older lady?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: