You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Enough Paranormal Encounters For A Lifetime

Real Ghost Stories

Enough Paranormal Encounters For A Lifetime

 

So I have many experiences. I will start by telling you the oldest experiences to the latest experiences that I have had. I am not sure what it is.

One day I was home alone. I had been home alone before lots of times, so I was not too nervous. So I just did what I usually do when I am home alone. I watched TV and ate unhealthy food. So I am watching TV, and then I hear footsteps coming up the font porch. I can clearly see out the front porch window and saw that nothing was there. I thought ok maybe it was just the wind making weird noises. So then I just go back to what I was doing. Then about a half hour later, I hear the steps again but then I hear knocking on the door that freaked me out. So I ran into my room. I should also add that my dogs don't just bark, they bark when they feel threatened. They were barking up a storm so I took them into my room and shut and locked the door. I then heard knocking on the bottom door to my house. I am almost in tears (since I was only 11), and I called my brother who just finished a soccer game. It's around 10 p.m., I am frantically telling him everything. Then he tells me just to hold tight and he would be there in a minute. He eventually came peeling down the road and into the driveway. We scoped out the outside because my brother and his friends thought that it might be an intruder. There were footprints but they looked like they just vanished, like they just floated off which left us puzzled.

Then about a year later, me and my brother both heard our names called at different times. The voices came from inside the boiler room.

Another time my brother was home alone and almost the same exact experiences as the first time. Knocking on the doors. Making noises. And the vanishing footprints.

Another time I was home but it was me, my brother and his girlfriend. My brother said that he was leaving to get his girlfriend. I was a little nervous because ever since the first experience, I have always been nervous about staying home alone but I wasn't as nervous this time because his girlfriend lives down the road. So I hear people walking up the stairs. I was relieved because I didn't want to stay home alone. Then they went back down the stairs, and back up, and back down. I was starting to get scared but then there were footsteps upstairs. Nobody could have gotten up there. It couldn't have been the floorboards creaking because it was mid-July. Then my brother pulled up the driveway. I was relieved by this point. Then that night I was texting the girl of my dreams and I asked her out and she said yes. I was so excited that I went to tell my friend. He doesn't have a phone but he has a Playstation, so I went on and invited to a private chat. We were talking and then I said bye and I shut down the Playstation and physically shut off the TV and watched it shut off. Then my brother called my name from the top of the stairs. I walked over to see what he wanted, as well as I was going to go upstairs. As I rounded the corner to go up the stairs, the TV turned on and turned the volume all the way up and went static and blared the noise throughout the house. My brother and his girlfriend were scared and froze right there as I ran up the stairs because I was frightened like most people would be. We just forget about it.

Then we decided that we were hungry and we wanted sodas with it. Of course the sodas had to be downstairs in the fridge. So we all went down to get our own. We were talking to break the silence and my brother told everyone to shut up. We all sat frozen, no one could speak because we were hearing hissing coming from the boiler room, where we heard our voices being called from before.

A couple months later, I was sleeping, I woke up, I usually do around the same time but I don't know why. It's always around 2:30 or 3 a.m. I woke up this one particular time and I heard my name whispered in my ear. Then I heard a faint giggling like a little girl over in the corner of my room.

Also to find out that my tenant that lives in my apartment, her daughter has a "imaginary" friend that is named Hannah. Hannah swears, apparently. Her daughter who is only 3 came up to her and said that Hannah said the "F" word. Also Hannah lives in a white house. My house is white. That tied in a little bit with the giggling.

Only a few weeks after that my brother had a soccer tournament. He severely sprained his ankle and was on crutches. It was around 3 a.m and the door was tapping against the wall. Just tap...tap...tap. The door cannot move without a physical push by a person or the wind. It was cold and we had the windows closed. No breeze or wind throughout the house at all. He got up to shut the door because it was bothering him. From his bed you can't see the door, you have to go around a corner to see it. As he rounded that corner so he could see the door, It Slammed Shut. His adrenaline froze in his body and just stared at the knowing that all the windows were closed. He crutched back to bed and was scared pretty bad.

The next encounter was on my brother's way back from work. He was pulling up the drive way and the light was on outside the house and dark hooded figure shadow things ran behind the house and into the shadows. The light is also motion sensored.

The last encounter was on our trip to Mexico. My brother, his friend, and I were all in a room together. On the 5th night that we were there, my brother's friend woke up and saw a figure standing against the wall with his hand extended towards the room. He somehow went back to sleep. Then my brother woke up and saw the same thing. They talked about it in the morning and said that they saw something and they both knew what each other was talking about. I went to bed the next night and they woke up in the middle of the night to me screaming words like... Not even words... Like backwards words but they said that I pronounced them so perfectly like they were words. Then I was yelling "HELP! It's in the corner!". They were frightened and watched TV until the morning.

These are all my experiences and I would just like to know if people could debunk anything or to hear if anyone has had similar experiences.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Vermont

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, thesimoneau6, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

jitters (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-15)
your home made entity's always marks their presense in the absense of your parents? Way weired... And stop making up stories of your own kid
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-11)
Your parents bought your house for 18 thousand dollars?
And nothing out of these experiences sounds particularly spine chillingly evil, I am sure a sage cleansing and some positive meditations would really help you out.
bratslovergirl2011 (1 stories) (26 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-11)
Those situations sound very scary to be in. Have you researched anything about the house? And also, have you had any more expiriences since these?

Carolann
thesimoneau6 (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-10)
Thank you mickeyn. The environment does feel depressing and just plain negative when I see and hear things. But I don't know if it had followed us to Mexico. My parents requested rooms together once we got to the resort and there weren't many rooms so they might have given us a haunted room without telling us. Also I will tell you that our house I big for around my area and my parents could not have passed up the deal they got on it. 18 grand and it was vacant. The recent owners left it and also a barn has burned down on the property. But I am not sure. I have always been interested in the paranormal. But I am pretty sure that is has a good side and a mischevious/bad side. I will ask next time I feel its presence because I feel like I am the most sensitive to the paranormalbin my family but I will try. Thanks a lot guys.
MickeyN (2 stories) (21 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-10)
Holy cow, you've had a lot of experiences. I would be a little afraid of the house by now, but something tells me that if it followed you to Mexico, it's not the house that's haunted-- it's you and your brother.
Do you know if the spirit you saw in Mexico was the same one that is haunting your home? Also, does the environment when these things occur and you see the shadows feel negative and depressing? If yes, this could be a negative spirit you're dealing with and it might be a good idea to seek help.
If no, I wouldn't worry too much about it, but if it still bothers you to have a spirit in your home you could ask it to stop or lay off a little. If it's a good spirit, it will usually go along with your wishes. Just ask the entity to stop when something paranormal happens (so you know it's there and can hear you).
dmcal (21 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-07-10)
Boy, you guys are brave! You went to Mexico?! That is scary! 😆.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: