You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: The Guardians

Real Ghost Stories

The Guardians

 

Way back in college I was sensitive to super natural beings, I can sense if there is a ghost or a spirit in a certain place I just visited because I can feel their presence and there are instances where I actually see a ghost, but I try to suppress this unique capability of mine because I don't want my third eye to open fully and see spirits anywhere I go.

My effort to ignore this "gift" is short lived. One day while I was walking down the stairs, I noticed one of the staff in the office where I work as an student assistant was staring at me and her stare had freaked me out because its a blank stare. It looks like her body was there but her spirit had lingered in other dimension. I try to ignore her but she shoved me to the staff lounge and seriously tell me that there are two spirits following me, boy and a woman. I got goose bumps all over my body and she might have noticed that I turned pale because she tried to reason out that the spirits following me are friendly.

I didn't sleep well that night. The incident kept entering my mind and I even ask my sister to accompany me in my room because I'm afraid that the spirit might magically appear in front of me and scare me to death.

After a week I gathered all strength courage and went to see the staff who has psychic powers who tell me about the two spirits who follows me. She said that the woman was a new spirit. She was attracted to me when I went to my friends house. She is a mother and is looking for her son. Whatever her reason to follow me is unknown. The boy who follows me around is someone I know. I almost cried when I found out that he was my best friend when I was in grade three. He died because of asthma. I never got the chance to see him after our long vacation even during his funeral because I was still young back then. We have a curfew and my parents didn't allow me to attend his wake. My heart was broken when he died, I cried almost every night and day every time I think of him. I would visit his grave everyday. He was buried at our church which I usually passed by when I go home in the afternoon after our class. I promised him that I won't forget about him. That promise was the binding force and his reason why he kept following me. To add more impact to this story, the psychic staff says that he was suppose to be my soul mate.

Ever since then I never feel alone anymore (literally), but in a good way. I sometimes feel guilty that both of them are not resting in peace because they keep on following me. I would pray for them that they would move on and find the light but every time I would ask the psychic staff she would say that they are still beside me guarding me.

I don't know how long they are going to guard me, the truth is until this very moment I am writing this story I know they are beside me, maybe reading this story about them. If ever they are indeed reading this story, I would like to thank them for keeping me company safe all this years, but I only have one wish for the both of them, to find peace in happiness wherever they may be.

Other hauntings by ganda_cnd

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ganda_cnd, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

reddysteady (5 stories) (95 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-02)
Such a sweet story! You must have some incredibly loving energy that draws these two to watch over you. I, too, lost a very close friend at a young age, and she crops up from time to time in my life - it's very comforting and beautiful, isn't it? Thank you for sharing such a personal account with total strangers.
Love and light,
Red
Bamftastic (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-02)
Wow! When I read the part about the little boy that was supposed to be your soulmate I cried, what a beautiful story!
Lucivar (1 stories) (16 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-02)
very sweet story. I too am sorry that you lost such a close friend, but there is some consolation in the fact that he chooses to be by your side, for better or for worse. Also this is just my opinion but maybe he Is at peace, he is with you, and maybe that's where he finds his peace. And the woman looking for her son, may believe that you can lead her to her son and she too chooses to stand by your side and protect you, in hopes that you will help her. But that's just me. I wish you and your guardians well, and may they find true peace. ❤
ganda_cnd (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-02)
[at] siskakes: thank you for appreciating my story and me too I'm really sorry for what happened to my friend. He indeed is a big loss
Siskakes (4 stories) (68 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-01)
I think that was a lovely story! I'm sorry for the loss of your friend!
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-01)
Dear ganda, you are blessed that there are two guardian spirits protecting you for years. Pursue your psychic abilities and if interested, investigate paranormal as you are gifted with that extra antenna. Thanks for sharing.

Regards,

SDS
ganda_cnd (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-01)
[at] Hunter_11: I already talk to them several times, especially to the little boy but the psychic staff told me that it's there decision to make not mine: (
LeEarlPearl (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-31)
It could be that the mother won't rest because she can't find her son. Maybe she's intent on keeping Ganda safe until she can find her own child and in turn, find rest. I can't help but wonder if your best friend wants you to keep your promise. So he lingers around you because he's afraid you'll forget... Or maybe, as your soul mate, wants to be a part of your life even in his death. ❤ Meh! I'm dramatic like that:D
Hunter_11 (16 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-31)
I feel sorry, for the the little boy.:- (
But! Why don't you ask them by yourself to rest in peace! 😭 😭

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: