You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: School Hauntings: Sunny Hill School

Real Ghost Stories

School Hauntings: Sunny Hill School

 

When I was in grade one, we had this fashion show or a runway show. I participated in joining the formal fashion show. My mom had decided to buy me an indigo-ish or dark-blue-ish gown that would glitter from a mile.

It was late morning and we were having a last practice for the whole event and as my friend and I were admiring our gowns in front of this old mirror, I sensed a weird feeling on the back of my neck. I ignored it as my "ate" or older female friend told us to get ready with our runway partners. My friend and I helped each other with fixing each others hair and telling each other we were more than gorgeous. So as we were preparing for the general practice, my friend noticed a third pair of feet behind us, as we looked at ourselves in the mirror. I told her maybe it's just another friend of our hiding but when we looked back, there was nobody there, nobody else in the dressing room, but us. Apparently it was not just the two of us, there was someone else. We looked back at the mirror and we both had terrifying goosebumps, and as we looked a little bit above of our reflection, we see a black lady behind us.

We both shrieked and ran our of the room ignoring anybody else who passed us, and we ended up getting scolded by our teacher. But we frantically explained what had happened and they told us that the room really was haunted! We will never forget that day, and we will never attempt to go inside that room. I won't dare.

Sadly, my old school has already been demolished, well at least a part of it has been demolished. It is now a condominium, but I bet its stories and hauntings still roam the grounds, waiting for the perfect chance and victim to prey on. But that is a part of history right? It needs to be repeated.

Thanks for reading guys!

Other hauntings by HolyCow

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, HolyCow, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

earthtogillian (17 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-28)
Ghosts on mirrors are really scary -- if not the scariest.

I kind of am wondering with the fact that you were in first grade when you saw it. Could it have been just your imagination? Because kids are really full of imagination, lol. I'm not questioning your perspective, though.

This story scared the crap out of me! I don't know what I could've done if I were in your shoes. Thanks for sharing! Hope all is well for you! 😊
karpkarpkarpmagikarp (3 stories) (17 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-22)
where did this happen? Para maiwasan ko pumunta sa condo na yun. Hehe!
HolyCow (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-21)
[at] Kryodrache Yup, about first grade... But my friend was about third grade...:)

[at] Javelina Haha no problem!;)
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-11)
HolyCow,
I'm sure it was frightening for you both, especially because it was a reflection in the mirror. Which, by the way, is one of my own greatest fears. Seeing something that isn't there but for the reflection in the mirror? The thought makes my blood run cold.
This one freaks me out. Thanks for that, I needed a good scare. 😲

Jav
Kryodrache (3 stories) (108 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-11)
If I'm to understand this correctly... You saw this while in first grade school? Please correct me if I'm wrong, because this sounds very odd to me from that perspective.
hellhoundxo (1 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-08-10)
nice story, but there really is no need to fear. Despite what Hollywood tells us, spirits don't look for victims. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: