You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Paranormal Activity In School

Real Ghost Stories

Paranormal Activity In School

 

Hi, I'm a 17-year-old senior high school student who lives in the Province of Leyte, Philippines. When our teacher dismissed our class at 5 p.m., I went with a few of my classmates to the school gymnasium to practice for our class presentation. It was quite dark in there, so we asked the security to turn on the lights. We were about to start our practice when I felt the need to go to the bathroom, so I asked one of my classmates, Brent, to accompany me.

We both went through a short hallway, and then I went inside the bathroom. It was so dark in there, so I turned on the light. While I was in the bathroom, I heard someone knocking on the door, so I said, "Someone is in here." When I went out to ask Brent who knocked, he said that no one was knocking and that he was just standing outside. We were both confused.

There was another knock, so we both turned towards the source of the sound. It was coming from another door. We walked over to the door and opened it. We saw the silhouette of a ghost under the light of the moon. We thought it was just a sheet of fabric being draped over a wooden mannequin. We didn't think much of it and rubbed our eyes to see if we were just hallucinating. We were not. A clear silhouette of a ghost was actually standing by the brightly lit window (the light was coming from the moonlight). We both left the area and went back to our practices.

The next day, there was a group of people talking about something, so we asked one of them to see what they were up to. He said that the ghost he saw last night was of a teacher that died in the school. The messy room was due to a poltergeist that haunted the school gymnasium, which probably explained the knocking last night. 

Other hauntings by FearMeNot3000

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, FearMeNot3000, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+2
12 months ago (2023-03-29)
FearMeNot.

I was hoping to read the link about the teacher dying in your school...oh, well... Sometimes silence says more than a thousand words.
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+2
12 months ago (2023-03-25)
Links supporting the story (or refuting it) are fine. This is what the guidelines say: Do NOT post links that would be inappropriate for the general public, or are against the law, to sites about p0rn, gambling, software pirating, virus, spam, etc.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+2
12 months ago (2023-03-24)
FearMeNot.

I'm aware that neither Brent nor you recorded any video but, using your own words:

"Hi Rajine

My friend and I saw a ghost in that particular area of my school in the dark. I remembered watching a video where the ghost they saw was almost the same as my friend and I; it appeared like a white sheet thingy but is indeed a real ghost that haunted the school."

That's the video I'm talking about.
Who is "they"? Did they capture this video the same night you saw the ghost or did this happen on a different occasion?
Is there a way for you to get the video and share it with us?

As for "posting the link about the teacher's death since its content might be against the guidelines of YGS.", the guidelines of the site establish that:

"If a picture / video / web link has an significant role in your story, it is important that you share it. Note: you need to own the copyright or have legal permission to use any of the media files you send us so we can have the legal rights to publish them"

Https://www.yourghoststories.com/submit-story-guidelines.php

I don't think it would be a problem to share the link about the teacher's death, though one of the moderators can clarify if this would be acceptable.
FearMeNot3000 (2 stories) (5 posts)
-1
12 months ago (2023-03-24)
lady-glow

I'm hesitant about posting the link about the teacher's death since its content might be against the guidelines of YGS.

And by the way neither of us recorded any videos back then while in that room, but if I manage to access that room, I'm going to take a photo to see what it looks like in broad daylight
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+3
12 months ago (2023-03-23)
FearMeNot.

I'm afraid your statements are a bit confusing... You either saw a ghost or you mistakenly assumed to have seen one.

Anyway, in my opinion, it would be interesting to read the link about the teacher dying in the school. Since this information is already available in the internet, it wouldn't be a problem to share it with the members of this site.
With some luck, other people from the Philippines have attended the same school and experienced the same as you.

Would you mind to share the link?

Also, what about the video of the ghost captured by your friend/classmate? Can you share it with us?

Thanks in advance.
FearMeNot3000 (2 stories) (5 posts)
+2
12 months ago (2023-03-22)
Hi CrimsonTopaz

Brent (my classmate) and I did see a real ghost back then in that room, but since we're no longer allowed to go inside the gymnasium nowadays, we did not know what was in that small room that made us mistakenly assume was a ghost standing still in there
CrimsonTopaz (1 stories) (238 posts)
+2
12 months ago (2023-03-22)
FearMeNot3000, You just said, you're unable to see what you *mistakenly* assumed to be a ghost? So you didn't see a ghost? Did you just realised that or did you forget to put that in at the end of your story? Regardless, thanks for your honesty.
FearMeNot3000 (2 stories) (5 posts)
+2
12 months ago (2023-03-22)
Hi lady-glow

I searched on google about the teacher's death in my school and it turns out to be a true story. A teacher actually died. And speaking of the room we students are now not allowed to get inside the gymnasium (where the room was located) unless necessary, so I'm unable to see what I mistakenly assumed to be a ghost. The room was quite abandoned and the school authorities are always busy so the room may have been left unvisited nowadays
CrimsonTopaz (1 stories) (238 posts)
+2
12 months ago (2023-03-22)
FearMeNot3000, I'd love to see any footage you have too. It's always nice to see what the lense captures.
Very interesting story. Thanks for sharing.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+4
12 months ago (2023-03-22)
Have you investigated if a teacher really died in the school, or if this is only a rumour?

Did you check the next day and under daylight, if there was something that might have been mistaken for "the ghost" in the room?

What's the function of the messy room? It's not unusual for schools to have storage rooms that tend to be anything but neat. Maybe this is the case for this particular room.

It would be interesting and give some validation to your story if you could get the video of the ghost and share it with this forum.
FearMeNot3000 (2 stories) (5 posts)
+2
12 months ago (2023-03-21)
Hi Rajine

My friend and I saw a ghost in that particular area of my school in the dark. I remembered watching a video where the ghost they saw was almost the same as my friend and I; it appeared like a white sheet thingy but is indeed a real ghost that haunted the school.

Yeah there are stories of people who witnessed the exact same thing when they stayed in the school gym for practicing purposes. Speaking of the poltergeist, it was haunting the school by making door-knocking sounds in some areas of the school. It also moved few objects around which may have explained why another room was messy
Rajine (14 stories) (734 posts)
+4
12 months ago (2023-03-21)
Hi FearMeNot3000

I'm not sure what you experienced exactly but I I wonder why that ghost decided to appear in a white sheet over it like something out of a cartoon...

Apart from you and your friend, has anyone else seen or experienced this ghost, you mentioned a poltergeist, tell me more about it

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: