You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: The Angry Knock

Real Ghost Stories

The Angry Knock

 

I was Nine years old this time, (This story happened in 2002) and I don't live in the Philippines anymore. I really am not that good in English, so bear with me.

Okay, I was nine years old when we moved to a new house in Santa Rosa Laguna. It's an old house and it turned out really creepy and dirty since no one lived there for a long time.

When we moved in I really didn't think of ghosts and other stuff, especially when my parents thought it's really a good idea to repaint the house.

The house is a tall two-story building. It really doesn't look like it's haunted or something. The house also has four bedrooms; One is for my father (Me and my mom used to sleep together), Second is my brother's Third is mine, and fourth is for our maid.

When you go upstairs there's a huge space in front of you. On the very right is my brother's. Beside my brother's is my my father's bedroom. The bathroom is inside the father's bedroom. And On the very left is my bedroom.

Sadly, we don't have any neighbors at all. The next house would be far from us, like maybe five more yards away. So you could say we live in a middle of nowhere.

No houses in front of us either, but just a huge tree.

So, back on the story. Our first year there is happy, but creepy stuff happened next.

One Evening, I was in my bedroom, playing doll. My mom and our maid is folding our clothes on a sofa in my bedroom. We were all minding our own business when suddenly there's a knock on the door. The maid opened the door, but no one was there. She went up, telling us no one was there. Just a minute later someone knocked on the door again. And another, and another. All of us froze, and our maid turned really pale. The knock stopped and we sighed in relief. But then several minutes later a someone knocked loudly and angrily on our door. We made sure the lights downstairs is closed, and so the lights upstairs, so that it looks like no one is home. 30 minutes later no one knocked, and we opened the lights. But then we heard noise from the Kitchen, like someone's eating. After that we heard pans and plates banging. We again turned off the light and locked the door. We started to pray, then 5 minutes later we opened the lights and unlock the door. Several minutes after we prayed, everything was back to normal.

The next morning we found nothing that's a sign of some robbery or something in our kitchen. And about the knocking, we don't think its probably a police guard trying to check us out, or some passerby playing a prank on us in the middle of the night.

Thank you very much for letting me share this story.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, RedFeathers104, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

RedFeathers104 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-21)
[at] Javelina not really AFTER the night this happened, well, maybe 2 to 3 months when the knocking happened once again (the experience is at my next story) and yeah you had a point there, but the question is what are they trying to tell us?
RedFeathers104 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-21)
[at] Jesus_soldier yes...: (and sorry late reply. I have an upcoming story and that is the part 2 of this story.
Jesus_soldier (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-27)
It's always those houses that don't look haunted, that will shock us the most. Did you have anymore experiences in this house, besides the stuff you have mentioned?

JS aka Brandon
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-27)
RedFeathers,
They say that knocking is one of the ways spirits try to communicate with us, or at least try to get our attention. Did this ever happen again after that night?

Jav
Dante2142 (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-27)
the same thing happened to me and my sister... But only the loud knocking... But it scared the hell out of me and my sis...
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-27)
Hi Redfeathers, I would like to ask you whether it was the only time you heard those knocks and the sounds in the kitchen. Did it occur again? Could you please tell us the time, if it had occurred. Because if it happens at the same time, every day, it could be residual. But it is a scary experience, indeed.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards,

SDS
RedFeathers104 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-26)
Thank You Lakota73:) Your help is very well appreciated. Sadly I didn't have a chance to know the history of the house. All I know that it is haunted.:/
Lakota73 (5 stories) (108 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-25)
RedFeathers104,

This is a very scary story, indeed.

I will keep reading it and try to offer you an explanation.

Thanks for sharing,

Lakota73 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: