You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: The Angry Red Man

Real Ghost Stories

The Angry Red Man

 

I have some concerns... But to understand I should start at the beginning...

When I was about 3-4 years old, my grandmother was messing with an ouija board around me. At one point there was a knock on the door and when grandmother checked outside nobody was there. I told her, "there is someone. It's a man and he wants you to let him in." My grandmother said no, quickly shutting and locking the door. The house suddenly felt like there was earthquake. She took the ouija board and burned it. I then start becoming sensitive to people's emotions and places of deep emotions / history. This happened in Dallas, Texas 1994

Fast forward to age 9. I was taken in by my other grandparents (parents were divorced and not taking proper care of me & younger sister) I was in my room, very upset as I didn't like the way everyone was treating me. A black mass in the shape of a dog of some sorts appeared. It told me it would be my friend, my strength, and the only thing I had to do was let it be a part of me. Well, kid me just assumed I had made an imaginary friend so I agreed. I continously saw an unknown figure throughout the house. That was between 1998-2008 Marietta, Georgia.

Since then I have had a strong connection with spirits / places, like I had become a magnet. But only one is really strong and has been attached to me. My exes and now husband have all claimed to see him in some sort of way. (2006-2009) 1st ex swore one time he saw a man of red hugging me and it caused my eyes to turn red themselves. (2009-2011) 2nd ex swore he saw the man of red several times in the house and he always seemed angry towards him. (2014) My now husband has dreamed of him, saying the man was standing outside of the house looking at him angrily. I never spoke of the man to any of them until they mentioned the encounters.

There are times I don't quite feel like myself, like I'm in a trance or in a dream. I have been told I talk in strange and different voice in my sleep. I had many strange and vivid dreams, especially after having my 1st child. The spirit doesn't seem interested in the children, but to my partners.

Can anyone give me any advice or suggestions?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Arieson13, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Cherubim (14 stories) (245 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-09-03)
I would be concerned about anything asking me to let them be a part of me. It may be trying to trick you since it seems jealous. Just to be safe I would ask God to surround you with his Holy White Light for protection and healing. ❤
Arieson13 (1 stories) (1 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-08-28)
To answer your questions...

1. The figure from when I was 4 was the same man. The one at age 9 was different, appeared more as a shadow or the dog like shape.

2. Yes I've had many conversations with him before. The last one was after my husband dreamed about him. I told the spirit he needed to accept the fact that my husband is my husband and that was that. I've encountered a few glances of him and there but not as frequently or as strong since then.

3. The shadow being I haven't seen since the nightmare before my daughter's birth.

4. I am do have faith in God as I was brought up Baptist and do devote a bit of time to reading scriptures for enlightenment and wisdom.

5. My husband apparently is still encountering him time to time.
Brad (1 stories) (18 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-08-26)
Hey Arieson13. Just wanted to say I enjoyed reading your post. I got on here after a good year+ break and am glad to see people still post on here. Was the unknown figure you would see in your old house the same red guy or something different/multiple figures? Have you ever had a conversation with it as you got older or called it out? Also, when was your last non-dream encounter with it? Not to discredit any dreams you've had involving it or anything similiar. I'm a big fan of dreams and do believe they can have a real connection with the physical world. Sorry, I have more questions than answers lol. I would think anything wanting to attach itself to you would be negative, but maybe it's a protector or guardian angel although that seems highly unlikely. If you would like it out of your life I would pray to God. Not sure of your religious beliefs but one thing I know in this ever so darkening world is that Christ is the way. If you ask and mean it with all the fiber of your being, God will answer.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: