You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Knock Knock, Push Push

Real Ghost Stories

Knock Knock, Push Push

 

Here is my story. I have two cousins who tell me that they hear things around their house, they have felt things as well. Sometimes it's hard to believe this stuff if you never live it. They have knocked on their door and done some other stuff. I really didn't believe them until I went to their house. One time I was relaxing on my cousin's bed just using my phone when all of a sudden I felt someone push me from under the bed. I really felt someone push me from under the bed. I thought it could have been my imagination or something like that, but I felt it again. I thought it was my nephew playing a joke on me, but no one was around. I got up and just left the room. I told my cousin about it and he said "You get used to it, sometimes I feel like someone touches me at night, they grab my arm or sometimes just touch me." For him it was completely normal.

One time my cousin was relaxing on her bed just listening to music when all of a sudden she felt someone sit next to her. She got scared, she told the thing to leave her alone and to leave. Seconds later, she felt the thing get up and it left.

One time she was on her bed watching a movie with her daughter and son. Earlier that day her brother had told her that he was going to watch a movie with them. Later that night as they were watching the movie she heard a knock on her door and she said "Bro? Come in." She waited and her brother didn't come in. The next day, she asked her brother if he had knocked on the door. He told her "No, I fell asleep, I was going to go watch a movie with you guys, but I completely fell asleep in my room."

Sometimes I get goosebumps at night when I visit them.

Other hauntings by JoeEspinoza

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, JoeEspinoza, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

triden07 (70 stories) (279 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2020-12-19)
Hi there!

Though your senses are definitely on alert when in your family's home, I have to agree, they seem curious and not at all negative 😉
The_Morrighan (2 stories) (44 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2020-12-15)
Hello and welcome,
Just my two pennies worth but I think your ghostie sounds friendly, a little mischievous and like it wants to part of the family.
Bright blessings.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: