You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: I Was Never Sure

Real Ghost Stories

I Was Never Sure

 

I've had a few small experiences that I thought were strictly my imagination running wild during my sleep... But after reading the stories published on this site, I began to rethink the situation.

I'm an 18 year-old female, and I do attend church. However I have been struggling with faith for quite some time now, due to endless questions and doubts regarding Christianity... Which happens to many Christians, I'm sure.

Multiple times I can recall waking up from what seemed to be a sexual dream, but I can vividly remember being touched, along with being penetrated. As I wake from these dreams, I wake with the most intense orgasm I've ever felt... And that's when I realize that it can't be just a dream.

The Being that was touching me in this dream seemed nothing more than a few years older than me... I couldn't recognize him, nor could I see his face. In fact, I hadn't really seen much of him, since I was being penetrated from behind (I was on my stomach). I come out of the dream out of breath, and to say in the least, in the middle of an orgasm. I felt very safe in these dreams, never in harm's way. The Being was rough with the penetration, but not violent. He was calm in every other way, such as kissing or stroking me. I quite enjoyed each experience, and needless to say, I do believe I am having visits from a young Incubus.

I don't ever really remember him speaking more than just saying things along the lines of, "Everything will be okay" or "relax" in a cooing tone... Even then, I didn't hear a voice. It was more of a thought that I'd heard coming from him. I physically feel the entire dream, and I only realize that I wasn't actually engaging in sexual intercourse when I wake up in bed alone... Mid-orgasm. For the rest of the night, there is a tight sensation; you know, that feeling after sex. Never had I woke up touching myself... My hands are underneath my pillow or curled up by my neck.

Like I said, I never really knew what these experiences were. I always sort of ignored them and awarded myself with the thought that I have an extremely active imagination during my sleep. But after reading several experiences by other posters, I realize that mine are very similar, in feeling and consciousness.

Any thoughts...? I'm new to this, so please understand! Thank you!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Illinois

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Emiliee, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-04)
Michore,
While that theory would be one that many could hope for, I've seen nothing to indicate a spirit needs permission to enter a home. That makes for good movie material, and often seen in vampire films... But I can't even begin to give examples of just how many people out there- able to see/hear spirits- are bombarded with activity. Many have a gift of sense- and it seems to be that gift that attracts this unwanted attention. We are all entitled to our own theory's, as nothing is concrete... But I just haven't seen the data that "holds water" with the "invite" theory as a "law" or "rule" in the realm of spirit/human interaction.
Michore (30 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-29)
Pjod

I'm just going to tell you what I know and understand.

It really has to do with spiritual princepalities, a spirit cannot enter your house unless you allow them to, look at the experiences some writers have. They see spirits standing outside their yard and the spirits can't come into it as if there is an invisible barrier that they cannot pass, it has to do with authority and levels of authority, if your father allows a spirit into your house then he can go anywhere, but if you don't allow any spirits into your room then the spirit can go anywhere in the house except your room. I'm not telling you to prove me wrong, but just look if what I'm saying could make sense...

But a spirit can be like a thief and brake into places. But they pay a price if they are caught, but people would rather ignore it. I cannot prove this as there aren't a lot of people that chases out spirits when they brake in.

As far as I know these things definitely work, I know a lot of people that it worked for.

If you want to know more about my reasoning behind it you can mail me michaeljamesvictor [at] gmail.com

But I'm only giving Christian advise to another Christian, and its her really her choice whether she wants it.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-29)
Michore,
I'm curious of where exactly you get your information on sex spirit banishing. All the available data from those who experience this phenomenon tells us religious intervention does not work in stopping the episodes.
Michore (30 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-08-29)
Hi,

Its true that I may be anything really, but I don't think it wise to just shrug it off, in case it is an incubus.

If your a Christian anoint your room with oil, window, doors and closets in a cross like manner thanking God for protection, pray for the oil to bless it, and establish your room as a part of the Kingdom of Heaven, play some christian music softly when you go to sleep, and also command it in the name of Jesus Christ that is not allowed to be in your room anymore.

If it is an incubus then it should stop, if its not it not it might carry on.

But just leaving it at that is not wise
lsandhu (2 stories) (360 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-28)
These are in all likelihood just dreams. Believe me, the mind is capable of far more amazing feats that making you have an orgasm in your sleep. I wouldn't worry too much about them, although if they are bothering you I would suggest you seek a referral to a sleep clinic to rule out a possible sleep disorder. What you describe is certainly not typical of sleep paralysis, but it's possible you have a sleep disorder of some kind that could be treated. Alternatively, the next time you become aware you are having one of these dreams, try taking control of it - I believe this is called lucid dreaming or directed dreaming, and perhaps it can help you get control of your sleep.
Nurse_Penny (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-28)
I have to agree with some of the above comments stating it is just a "wet dream." I, myself that had these as well, along with many others. There are people who can achieve orgasms just by thinking sexually (lucky ducks lol). So, you are very capable of doing this in your dream. I have had 2-3 in my lifetime and I am 28. All of them were the most intense I have had in my life, not sure why... Maybe because we are very relaxed, not sure. But I wouldn't worry too much about them!
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+3
12 years ago (2012-08-28)
Pjod: I'm sorry but I had to delete that mess... 😆 fifty fifty!
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-28)
Emilee,
Very good chance this is normal, natural dream you're having, as Jav mentioned below.

Sonri,
these "so many others" you speak of, aren't they also God's children?
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-28)
Emilee,
Sorry, it seems I may not have made my point correctly. That is a natural physical response your body has for what is normally referred to as a 'wet dream'. Yes, it is that intense for everyone else too. Please don't go looking for trouble with your talk of incubi as the source of this phenomenon.

Jav
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-28)
Emilee,
It seems the only thing that has you believing it was an incubus is the intensity of the orgasm, correct? To be honest dear, that's absolutely normal. Seriously, that's actually pretty much how it is for everyone else too.

Jav

~Don't go looking for trouble where there isn't any
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-28)
Emiliee,

So you do not have to look all over the site...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Please ask any questions you may have and keep us updated.

Respectfully,

Rook
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-28)
Emiliee, as you have correctly surmised, it is Incubus. But, even though it is not harmful but only being rough, it is always better to get rid of such entities. You said you have been having these experiences multiple times. So, my advise would be to cleanse the room using rook's method mentioned many times in this site. That could help. As you are a teenager and just 18 years old, I suggest you to drive away this Incubus for good. Rook's method is quite powerful and could ward off these entities.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS

New comments for this story have been disabled