You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Im Pretty Sure I Have One Or More Spirits

Real Ghost Stories

Im Pretty Sure I Have One Or More Spirits

 

It all started 5 years ago when a friend started babysitting for me on a second shift. She was here with the my young children and her older son when she first saw a dark shadow figure followed by a light going into my basement. Her son at 9yrs of age also saw it.

Me, being a VERY sceptic person, I laughed at them and refused to believe it. It was seen by my children, explaining that they saw a "MONSTER" but I, of course, brushed it off and explained to them that there is no such thing.

Time went on with noises that can't be explained, things moved and the worst of all, my children kept waking up in the middle of the night screaming. Then it finally showed itself to me! I was scared but mad at the time so I followed down to the basement and was yelling. Then that's when it threw the wooden easel across the room TWICE!

Since then it has talked through a baby doll which my friend and I BOTH heard! Also, I got 4 of us together to try to catch some action on a recorder, but all we got was it said my friend's name, then it SCRATCHED me! It opens my dryer, and restarts my washer, and it has pulled my 8yr old daughter's hair more than once! It has pushed me down the basement stairs, and just a few days ago wrapped a light cord around my neck TWICE!

Our family dog always sees it and growls and REFUSES to enter the basement! Also my 4yr old grandchildren say they see a monster "down there". We even had a church come and bless our house, and it was quiet for a little while, but now noisy again, and this cord around my neck has SCARED ME!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Indiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Dawnie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

deidrej24 (1 stories) (20 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-31)
These arent just entity's these are demons and they have obviously put your family at risk. The only way to fight this is through god. I highly recommend contacting a demonologist or catholic preist. THINGS WILL GET WORSE. I don't kno if your religous but if not now is the time to start demons are there to test your faith and pull you away from god. These attacks are no joke you or your children could be seriously hurt as well as your animals. I'm praying for your family girl because this is not good. Please don't think I'm some crazy bible hugger but I do believe the only way to fight such evil is through god. Good luck
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-23)
So, the question must be asked- what was said while talking through the doll? You can't throw in that kind of "horror" without details. 😁
Andreaa11 (54 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-23)
Just a question, what where you doing in the basement when you had the light cord wrapped around your neck? How many times did it wrap, and did it pull, as in trying to choke you? How did you get it off? Sorry about the questions, but the more details, the more we will understand the situation and be able to help you. I do agree with sds, these entities are definately negative and destructive in nature and seem to be escalating. Try the blessing, and I hope you succeed!
Good luck,
Andrea
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-23)
Dear Dawnie, I feel there are more than one entity in your house and my gut feeling says that they are negative entities. I think one is playful and the other was trying to push you down the stairs. One of the experienced posters in this site, Rook, has a cleansing method. I give below the method of Rook's cleansing. It helps. It can be followed irrespective of the religion you belong. I am a Hindu and for a friend of mine, I used this method. It helped. It would definitely ward off negative entities. Please continue the process with faith and be bold enough.

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Please do it continuously without any let up. It will work and after it worked, thank Rook.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
psychicmama (1 stories) (51 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-22)
Dawnie, I am so sorry for your troubles! You did not ask for help so feel free to disregard my thoughts: I think that if you believe in a higher power, you should say out loud that no one is allowed in the house except those associated with your higher power. Then picture your entire house filling with bright white light, include every corner, behind the sofa, the entire basement including closets etc. Do this every day. You may also try a cleansing which is listed in one of the more recent stories on this site. If you need help with finding it, please let us know. I wish you the best with getting rid of the terrible spirits in your house. I would be scared too.

Kind regards,
PM

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: