You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Warm Touches? Not Sure What To Think About This?

Real Ghost Stories

Warm Touches? Not Sure What To Think About This?

 

This experience is going to be quite short actually, because it is quite simple to explain, but these occurences are rather strange.

I have noticed lately that I have felt touches on me, not in places which feel wrong but rather like something warm is physically touching me on my hands and arms mostly.

I have noticed these touches aren't painful, forceful or even possessive, but they are gentle and airy like... These don't just occur at night which they mostly do, recently I felt as if somebody had lightly tugged my top from behimd but nobody was behind me.

Another instance is where I was lying in bed with a fan on, and even though the fan had cooled the room down I still felt this sudden rush of warm air blow over me like a wave and touch me on the cheek of my face.

Now admittedly, I first chalked it up as a case of sleep paralysis but here's the thing, I could still move just fine whilst this happened and these warm gushes of air seem to happen in multiple places.

Not just at home but also at my grandparents house, the graveyard and even my neighbourhood.

I don't know why I keep getting warm sensations everywhere I go, because I don't have a fever or a cold or anything like that.

This tingling sensation seems to happen out of nowhere and these warm gushes can also be cold chills at times in the most unexpected of places.

I think I might be sensitive to something, but it could be something else... I just want to know if anyone else has had an experience similar to this and if it is anything paranormal related.

It might not be, it might be, I'm just kindly asking for some clear insight on this from people who can understand what I'm going on about.

Thank you for reading! Please leave a comment if you have answers. I'll be kindly waiting for them.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Cecil-XII, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-07-31)
Augusta - Thanks. My question "Why?" was somewhat sarcastic. I saw through this one at the time he posted his first "story" 😁

Regards, Melda
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-07-31)
Melda and BeautInside, if you go back and check this OP's earlier posts, you'll see why. Their previous story raised some red flags that they were unwilling to answer for.

It is unfortunate that Cecil has now chosen silence over an explanation especially given the intense content of their first stories and the amount of support and sympathy they received from this community.

This most recent story taken by itself seems fairly credible. The claims are not far fetched. I have experienced something similar on one occasion though it was not an experience that was repeated over a matter of days or weeks.

Before commenting further on what all this may be or mean, I would like to see some comment from the OP. I know folks are also awaiting the answers to questions raised on his/her previous stories.
Zaruje (15 stories) (182 posts)
+6
6 years ago (2018-07-28)
Chiku, this site is open to all kinds of opinions and suggestions since you choose to share your experience here, readers will give their inputs about the story.

About downvotes? Well maybe that's on you.

Peace

Z
Chiku (1 stories) (21 posts)
-3
6 years ago (2018-07-28)
CecilXII, Don't take their comments seriously seriouslyas they tend go after people who don't agree with them.
I once disagreed and when this afternoon I logged in I found 31 negative karma points. It had made me think what wrong had I done.

Regards & Respect to you.
BeautInside (3 stories) (326 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-07-27)
Strange, very strange... Or not. A gush of wind during heat can cause that effect or any very similar, you know it's Summer time.
But this is just me thinking. 😁

Melda, good question. I'd go maybe he/she was too affraid to read the comments, but he/she can still read it as a guest. So maybe too affraid to reply our comments? Anyway, it's a shame because Cecil chose to participate in the discussion, ironically.
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-07-27)
This guy is a one-day wonder. Opens an account and then almost immediately closes it. Why?
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-07-26)
I read a book describing exactly what you are going through, but I can't remember it's name... Sorry! 😆

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: