You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Voice In The Night

Real Ghost Stories

Voice In The Night

 

I'm curious to hear what people think on this site. I came here simply to read peoples personal accounts of the paranormal and seeing the site thought I'd share my own most recent experience.

I live with my wife and son in the West Midlands England in a 1930's built red brick house that's never shown any activity of any sort or negative feelings *lived in a house like that in the past*. We're Christians who love Jesus and love the Lord.

About 5 months ago resting on the bed on my front I heard a voice just behind me whispering into my ear. I know at the time that I understood everything that was said but the ONLY thing I can now remember was the last 3 words the voice said. "I love you." No one was there and it wasn't the voice *whispered though it was* of my wife.

I had exactly the same experience just a week later though not at the same time of day though in the same room and again from just behind me. A voice whispering to me that I understood but as soon as it stopped I could again only remember the last 3 words "I love you".

Both times I was very clearly on my own in the room. The voice was definitely just behind me. I wondered at first if it could have been my wife from another room but talking to her it certainly wasn't. Both occasions have been very peaceful but with a definite sensation that someone was right there behind me until the voice stopped talking.

It's not happened again, only those two times and I've never had a chance to respond or hold a conversation other than to listen.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Spirit_Juggler, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Lakota73 (5 stories) (108 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-29)
Wow! What an amazing story!

I can only come to the conclusion that the voice heard may be your new baby expressing his/her love for its parents and sibling.

Maybe my theory is wrong, but what a fascinating, story, nonetheless.

Thanks for sharing,

Lakota
😊
Spirit_Juggler (1 stories) (25 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-20)
Nothing else recently. Or since this. Other than finding out about the new baby.
27flowers (2 stories) (25 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-20)
At spirit_juggler,
Hello fellow midlander!
Out of interest has anything else happened apart from the voice? Has your wife experienced anything at all?

With best wishes,
Flowers
Spirit_Juggler (1 stories) (25 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-20)
I haven't lost anyone close to me recently. Or even not close to me for that matter. I hadn't considered that it might have been something that confused me with something else. Perhaps that's it.

There is something to possibly consider. We've just found out that my wife is expecting a baby:)
southerntk (4 stories) (75 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-20)
I was wondering if you had lost any one close to you near that time. If you never felt fear or harm in any way I wouldn't be concerned. I too am a
God fearing person, but I know there is still a lot we don't know. Maybe if you haven't lost anyone close to you then maybe the entity confused you with someone they once loved that used to live there. Just a thought. I have had some thing speak in my home and I told it to quit. It didn't feel like a good spirit. It only happened about three times. Each time it scared me but I quickly got over it. Good luck with it. If you haven't heard it again then it probably feels like it got it's point across to you, whether it did or not.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: