You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: An Odd Ability Of Strengths And A Follower

Real Ghost Stories

An Odd Ability Of Strengths And A Follower

 

I have always had spiritual sense. Just able to sense when they're near. I see them on occasion, but I do things so I won't have too. I always lived in Arizona, where throughout my life I saw shadow people.

My first encounter that I can recall was when I was 7, I saw a man with some fancy hat standing in the hallway, slowly turning his direction to me. I screamed and slammed my door. When I was about 11/12 my friend woke up in the middle of the night during a sleepover and saw something leaning over me, watching me sleep.

Recently, I moved to Hawaii and things have been getting very weird. A few months ago, I was at my friends house and we were talking in the living room. Then she saw something leaning over me, just staring at me, then flashed itself to the hallway... One of my friends is convinced a demon follows him. Recently he's been doing EVPs and getting feed back from it.

Then, just last night I was at another friends house with him, a house I have been to many times before and never had an experience like this. I was having a conversation with him, while waiting for another friend to get ready so we can leave.

As we go into the hallway, my body went completely ice-cold on the right side. Then my friends all commented how cold it is. I started to shake without my control and I was scared, very scared.

We began to walk down the stairs. My friend put his hands on my shoulder and began saying a prayer. The cold sensation overtook my body and I began to cry. We made it to the living room, I opened my eyes and it was pitch black, this scared me even more.

I shut my eyes and imagined this red pulsating vines and just used all my might and the lights in the living room all turned on. (One of my friends hands were on me, then the other friend was already at the door and this is a new house where she didn't even know where the light switch was). Suddenly, the cold wasn't as strong and I felt a bit safer.

Nothing as serious has occurred before, but I don't know who to tell who would understand this. I still feel as if I'm being watched. Can someone please help?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Hawaii

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, hollowveins, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

lsandhu (2 stories) (360 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-26)
I don't have much insight to offer with respect to your own encounters. I would suggest you consult a spiritual adviser or reputable medium or paranormal investigator for help if these incidents persist or escalate. As for your friend, I do not think it's a good idea for him to be communicating with anything by way of EVPs. This is just as dangerous as messing around with a Ouija board.
hollowveins (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-26)
I am Asatru. I wear a Mjölnir or carry it on my persons. I am currently 18. I have never had any classes on spiritual warfare, just instincts. Currently, I have had extremely bad luck and things around me and my house seem to have just gotten chaotic. I still feel as if I am being preyed upon. I would enjoy any help. Thank you.
seeing (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-24)
Hi. Is it possible If you can send me your email and which religion you follow at mould [at] hotmail.ca. In this way I can better ask a religious authority who has knowledge and thus might be able to help you.
Zander (7 stories) (146 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-24)
Prayer and and amulet to wear. I don't know what your belief system is but personally, I have had sucess with protecting myself from Christian, Buddhist and Hindu belief sytems at various times in my life. A pastor on you tube currently offers prayers to play in the home for protection. MrPastor77 is his name if you wish to try. Above all, keep your courage. I think that your instict to transcend the fear and act will serve you well. These are insticts normally taught and developped in martial arts as well as spiritual warfare. You may be a natural. Are you teen or adolscent? These phenomena will pass once you are physically beyond the "battery" age, when spririts can most readily make use of your energies -- adolescence, that is. You may want to look into the name of the Indian holy man Ramana who once saved my from a demonic presence in Japan simply by trying to speak his name.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: