You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Little Girl in White Dress Swinging

Real Ghost Stories

Little Girl in White Dress Swinging

 

One night, my 2 friends, my brother, my mom and I went outside at 12 o'clock at night. We were all just talking and laughing until I saw a little girl swinging with a swing on a tree at one of my friend's house. I know my friend told me a lot of paranormal stuff happens in his house but I haven't heard about her. She had a white dress and long black hair and you couldn't see her face.

I thought I was crazy but I asked my mom and friends if they saw what I saw. They said yes but I asked them what did they really see. They told me and it was the same thing that I see, the little girl swinging with a white dress. We all got scared and ran into the house.

Ever since that day I keep seeing her everywhere I go, even my mom see her. I don't fell like she is a bad ghost, she seems friendly. One time my mom told me she thinks she is the little girl I used to talk with in my sleep, outside the window. She tried to get me outside to play with her but before I did, my mom stop me by saying "Irene go to sleep" and I did. This all happened right after me and my mom saw another spirit who was in all black, we couldn't see his face cause he had a black hat on with a long big coat. I saw him 2 times in the hospital but before anything could happen, my grandma orb saved me twice. The same thing happen with my mom but my grandma was alive then.

So that is my ghost story.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Irene, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Jess97 (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-05)
I seen same girl today well sounds like her but ill explain I was in my room playing my xbox and I herd sounded like a swing and I new there was know swings around where I lived so I looked outside and I seen I little girl in a white dress with log dark hair ad when I seen her she tirned her head kind of slow and started to stair at me but it wasn't a nice feeling it made me start to cry normaly I wouldn't do that but the freaking thing is I drew her a few weeks before it happened randomly
pixie146 (1 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-02-22)
I would avoid her, white is a dishonest color, there is a good chance she is actually a demon.
staci13 (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-27)
I agree, she's there for a reason. A good reason though, I think. I don't feel she wants to hurt you, maybe she needs your help.
Brownie09 (6 stories) (293 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-21)
I agree with shadows, she might be trying to tell you something, or show you something, it might be how she died or something else, but by reading your story, she don't seem to be like a bad ghost. Thanks for sharing. 😊
Shadows (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-04)
She probably wants something from you. Try and see what she's trying to show -or tell- you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: