You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Keyhole Watcher

Real Ghost Stories

Keyhole Watcher

 

I was sitting in my TV room one morning when things suddenly grew dark and dim all around me. I wasn't and am not ill, nor was I suffering from some gruesome disease. Normally awake and healthy, that was me - until my visual range collapsed into semi-darkness.

In front of me very far away - or unusually close at the same time - I seemed to be looking through a narrow tunnel of dim light. I saw all the way through to the end of it. It could have been three feet away or it could have been a mile, I couldn' tell.

Mostly there was just the light out there at the other end. After a few seconds I could swear I saw a figure on the other end. It passed by and then stopped, returned and looked at me down that long tube. I actually saw it nod back and forth as though it were trying to get a better look - AT ME.

I fell asleep after that and when I woke up everything was normal. That was daytime.

A few nights later I was asleep when something really wild happened. I'm not usually a light sleeper. A power transformer on the light pole a block away once exploded and I didn't lose a moment of sleep.

In the middle of the night I suddenly woke up. Something touched me in such a way that an extreme surge of erotic pleasure nearly lifted me off the bed. I have never been so aroused in my life and my maleness was fully alert. It was extremely sudden, but the after effect lingered for many minutes. I was gasping for breath and wide awake. This experience has never repeated.

Do I put a flower on some ghosts grave or have a bottle of wine ready on the night stand for the next time?

All the ghost stories I've ever heard were scarey. This was REAL. EXTREMELY REAL and way fun. Listen. I'm not a kid and I've been around a lot, if you know what I mean. I know what a kid's wet dream is like and I'm here to tell you that this wasn't it. There was something else there AND IT WANTED TO PLAY.

What was that all about?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, GrayLite, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Jesus_soldier (guest)
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-09)
If I were you, I would lean to the side of wet dreams, instead of succubus. You don't want that attention.

JS aka Brandon
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2012-10-09)
GrayLite,
Umm... An early Christmas present? How many shopping days left?
An old girlfriend came by to say "Hi"?
When you say it lifted you off the bed, do you mean levitation? Or maybe your back arched so far you felt like you were levitating? The description you gave is vague on that point.
Look, maybe you've never had a wet dream that intense before, but there is nothing in what you describe that sounds new to me in that department. Maybe it's just me but I thought everyone had them as intensely as you just said yours was. Hmm... Live and learn I guess.

Enjoy,
Jav

~What were you watching on TV when the first incident occurred? And I swear, if you say cspan I won't stop laughing until tomorrow! 😆
phenonw (1 stories) (32 posts)
-2
11 years ago (2012-10-08)
GrayLite;
What you have is a incubus/succubus, one is for males the other for females, (I can't keep it straight 😢. You need to get away from this ghost as quick as possible. Move, run, or go to a priest/preacher & have them cast this back to hell where it belongs. You are dealing with something that will kill you!

Phenonwrestler [at] sbcglobal.net
lsandhu (2 stories) (360 posts)
+3
11 years ago (2012-10-05)
The first incident sounds like some kind of portal to somewhere else, whether simply another location, another time or another dimension who can say? Maybe it was you looking back at you and somewhere in another reality other-you is posting a story at other-dimension YGS about the experience. And maybe other me is writing a response:)
As for the other experience, I'm not a man so I can't really compare my own experiences with those kinds of "dreams," but I'm not convinced, based on the information provided, it could not have been a naturally occurring sensation, perhaps caused by some anomalous spike in hormones or something. But what do I know? It happened to you and so you are in the best position to judge what you think it was. I can say that sexual ghosts/entities have been reported probably for as long as time and in every culture, so there's a lot of history there to explain what it could be. It's tough to research, though, because you naturally turn up a lot of garbage and p0rn. There's a good, experience-centred book about the old hag tradition called "The Terror that Comes in the Night," by David J. Hufford. Perhaps you can find some similar anthropology-based material about incubi and succubi.
MizMiMi02 (guest)
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-05)
I am wondering if the "person" on the other side of the keyhole was window shopping so to speak. I don't mean that in a funny way at all, just that maybe is was looking for the right one.
I shudder to say this, but it seems like you might have an incubus/succubus attaching itself to you. I am not experienced in this regard, but maybe someone else can offer more information on how to deal with it.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: