You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Four Ghost Experiences

Real Ghost Stories

Four Ghost Experiences

 

I used to live in this house in the ghetto of Richmond until 3 years ago. I have seen these ghosts:

A mother and a child wearing overalls, a old slave praying, a man with a shotgun, and a woman in the bank.

The slave praying was in our bathroom. Everytime you look at it, it will look at you and smile, then it will vanish. Me, my mom, and my sisters have all seen the slave.

The one about the mother and child is that when you are laying down trying to go to sleep, they will stand over you with this almost demonic smile and stare. Me and my mom have seen this one.

The Last one is the man with the gun. Whenever everything is quiet, you will here a shotgun bang outside. When we look outside, nothing. Then we look back in and see it on our steps pointing the gun at us.

Whenever you go in this bank right around the corner, you feel someone touching you. About 10 years ago, there was a bank robbery there. The woman got shot and died. She was the bankteller. You can also hear the words don't shoot.

Tell me what yall think bout these stories.

By the way it was Carsisle Avenue I lived on, right down the street from Fulton.

I loved the house, but many people died in the area because of gang wars, drug wars, and just plain stupidness. I still visit the house because my grandparents still live there. They always see what we saw. I love the area my house was in too. I now live in Henrico. I love everything about where I used to live and where I do now.

Thanks

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Virginia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Caac212, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

StephieShawn (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-20)
I actually think I know what bank you are talking about and I knew the teller. I believe you. As far as referring to the slave ghost as an it... I refer to all spirits as an it. Its not human anymore I don't think this was meant in any prejudice way. If I am right about the bank robbery you are referring to the teller was a young black girl from King and Queen Virginia. I could be wrong but I have heard of other people having experiences at that bank since.
sybilline (5 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-25)
you say "my story" it is more of a description of events. And I agree with lady-glow here. You refer to it as a not confirmed. And also, when you talk about the man with the shotgun, you say your front porch, but that said, no one else but you has seen it. I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to call BS
Caac212 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-24)
Most everybody hears the lady in the bank from what I know. The shotgun person is in a suit. And as for the slave, it has the figure of a tall, thin man
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-23)
Why do you refer to "the slave" like an IT? For what you say it seems to be more than a mist or a shadow, and even looks at you and smiles, - and nobody can tell if it is a man or a woman? 🤔

It would be helpful to provide a more detailed information in your stories, by the way you say it is hard to know if the man with the gun is a gangster from the 20's or a trigger happy hillbilly.

As for the bank teller, do ALL the people entering the bank experience her touch and hear her pleading not to shoot?

It could be some residual energy, or time for somebody to help those spirits to cross over.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: