You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Haunted Life Pt 2

Real Ghost Stories

My Haunted Life Pt 2

 

I used to write under the name stacecadet and I thought I might give you an update on my life, since I think I left it on a pretty intense note!

For 2-3 years nothing noteworthy happened to me until I moved into my new house with my boyfriend. My boyfriend went away to visit family about a month after moving in. The first night he was gone I started feeling really nervous. Like I used to when I was a kid. I put it down to being paranoid, and went to sleep.

I woke up at about 3am and went to get a drink, as I opened the door, I had a funny feeling. Ignoring my instinct I opened the door and looked in the lounge. It was pitch black but I could clearly see a dark figure standing there. He looked exactly like what I saw standing over me when I was younger, but even more menacing. Naturally I panicked and hid back in my bedroom. I could hear footsteps and doors creaking for the next 3 days my boyfriend was away. Once he came back everything went back to normal.

This happened every time he was away, except when I started avoiding the lounge, he would show up in the sun-room, or the spare bedroom.

It kept getting worse and worse, to a point someone would clearly knock on the bedroom door when I was in bed, and nobody would be there when I finally got the courage to open it. As well as that, I can hear talking coming from the lounge and random crying. Since then lights have been turning on randomly and my dog has begun growling at nothing.

Unfortunately my boyfriend has never had any experiences like this. Even if he did, he'd make up an explanation.

My worst experience so far would have to be when my friend and I decided to check out an old closed down jail in Melbourne. To cut things short, we arrived at the main gates and I started feeling sick, and I just completely zoned out. In my head I pictured a prisoner laying on the ground, who somehow I knew was innocent, and 2 guards standing above him screaming at him. They had their batons out and I knew they were going to kill him. I snapped out of it and we left immediately. My friend was upset and told me she'd felt like she was going to have a heart attack, and that she heard someone scream "leave". We haven't gone back since.

I guess maybe my senses are a bit out of touch of late, but I can say we've tried burning sage, to no affect, and I can't really do anything religious wise because I'm not religious. And although my family used to come from a Catholic background, my grandmother (who was the most religious) turned her back when tried to get me baptized in 3 different churches and they all refused me. They never gave her a reason why. They just told her to leave. Maybe they knew I was a bit weird!

Anyway if anyone knows what could be going on here or have any ideas of how to get rid of it, any help would be great!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, s_a_m, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-22)
s_a_m,

Thank you for the update, so many people do not provide one and we are left wondering. In order to completely 'clear the air' you may have to use my method multiple times... And keep in mind that where there is Positive energy there is Negative energy... You really can not have one without the other but if they are 'balanced' activity is either not noticed or doesn't happen.

I'm glad things seem to be working out for you. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Respectfully,

Rook
s_a_m (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-22)
thanks for all the help guys! I had a go at rookdygin's clensing and it seems to have worked somewhat. I still kind of get that "feeling" of someone there, but I'm not nearly as scared. In regards to the jail, the vision of what happened showed up while I was there. I haven't seen anything like it since. I wish I could find out who he was though, the feeling of him being innocent was overwhelming!
rosemay (52 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-21)
As facinating as prisons and asylums are, I don't want anything unsavory following me home. Of course, there are protections to guard agianst that happening, but mere curiosity is not worth it, in my opinion. MrsWrestlersGhost has a good suggestion in simply asking the spirit who/what/when/where. And Rookdygin's cleansing is excellent.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-21)
S.A.M.,

Just so you don't have to search for it.

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Respectfully,

Rook
MsWrestlersGhost (guest)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-20)
S.a.m:
Oh my that thing in your home seems freaky... It seems to take pleasure in trying to frighten you and make sure you have no rest when your man isn't home... Nasty ghost!

Question: Did this ghost start showing its self only after you and your friend visited the Melbourne Jail?
If so it could be a spirit of that prisoner you saw in your vision could have attatched itself to you. Because you took notice of him. He could be just scared and need someone to talk too. Have you tried to talk to him... If not, give it a try it may be all he needs.

If the ghost was around before your jail visit... You might want to check out the history of your house and or the land it is on. You might find something out. Again try to talk to him... Maybe try to get him to go to the light (you don't need to be highly religious to do this). This help may be all the support he needs to move on.

If it doesn't work and your so upset or frightened that you don't want him around in your home... The best suggestion I can give you is to contact a great poster on this site called "Rookdygin", he has a fantastic but easy to do cleansing spell you can use. Its brilliant. And I know it works as I have used it to rid my mothers Hairdressing Salon that she owns in Florida of two nasty ghosts, when I read it over a year ago before I signed up as a member on here so I could submit my many ghost stories when I realised this site was the only place on the net worth putting them... We repeated the cleansing 4x after the first to make sure it was really gone... Now my mum and her employees have no more problems. (I will post that story with thanks to "Rook" very soon I promise)... Try it S.A.M... No harm will be done and you will feel a lot better I promise.

Kind Regards,
MsWrestlersGhost.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: