You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Small White Ghosts

Real Ghost Stories

Small White Ghosts

 

The encounter was nine years ago, the time was between 3:55am-5:00am; I was begging my mother not to leave me by myself because I was afraid of being left alone. She reassured me that my father would come within one hour. Despite my begging and sobbing, she left me at the doorway of our home. I was so scared of being left alone that I ran to my bedroom and crawled into bed with my younger bother. I heard what seemed like footsteps and voices; I quickly got up and ran to my bother's side of the bed, and tried desperately to wake him up. He would not awake from his slumber. I burst in tears, I have never felt so frighten in my life. The voices seemed to get closer and closer until these white small ghosts surrounded my body, their lips moved as if trying to tell me something of importance. I didn't care what they wanted to say to me, I just wanted it all to go away, so I slumped down on my knees and sobbed uncontrollably.

Next thing I know I woke up in the floor. I tried telling my parents about it, my best of friends, almost everyone I was acquainted with. I'm now fourteen years old although none believed me; those images are some of the things that will stick with me until death...

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, kitty162, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

CielandSebastianLuver (5 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-10-10)
My mom always told me to never follow the dead in your dream. They can really harm you and even cause your death. People say that they can't harm you but they sometime wrong and they really can hurt you.

P.S. Those who read my comment please don't get defensive in what I say. It's just my opinion.
southpole21559 (10 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-02-06)
it sounds like you may have been having a dream. I have no doubt that it probably happened, but something just tells me you were having a nightmare.
Francois (220 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-07-24)
Dear kitty162,

A well written story, you could have been experiencing hallucinations, sleep problems, talking or sleep walking like Shane said, and you could also be stressed. Or you could be experiencing a genuine haunting CearysAwesome said. It is hard to say, there really is no line between the natural and supernatural.

However, if this truly be a haunting, then I advise that you pray, show no fear, keep hope and most importantly have faith in God.

Thank you for posting your experience and sharing it with the yourghoststories community. God bless you and take care.

Sincerely,

Francois 😁
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-26)
HI I've seen ghosts. I recognise them from my dreams they try telling me things but when I wake up I can't remember. They can't hurt you. They don't know there dead. I have heard voices which only I can hear and I hear them. 😊
CearysAwesome (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-21)
Aww. Kitty! They could have been ghosts! I mean I am all for finding the practical thing and the scientic stuff, but sometimes these things are not logical like dreams and nightmares. They could have been ghosts trying to harm you. You poor thing. No one believed you and you were all alone without anyone to help you through this experience. I pray that you never have to face something like this alone again. God Bless.

Ceary
wendymneil123 (7 stories) (24 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-20)
I wouldn't worry too much, it does sound like a dream chick! So don't worry about it and try to be strong x
lian01 (3 stories) (65 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-20)
Before I even read Shane's comments, my first thought was 'dream'. The fact that you were already scared of ghosts, makes me think that your experience was just a nightmare. It would also explain why your brother didn't wake up. The problem is, dreams can be so vivid and real, it's often hard to believe that they weren't real, I know that from personal experience.
Thanks for sharing though
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-19)
This is a classic example of a sleep problem.I.E. Sleep walking, talking, hallucinations. You were extremely stressed over your mother leaving you home alone. You didn't notice at the time, but I am sure if you think hard enough about it you will recall falling asleep. Shortly afterwards you had the visions of the little white ghost. After which you awoke on the floor. Vivid dreams can seem to be quite real especially to young children. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you
Athena (9 stories) (222 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-19)
You are very good at English Kitty. You write better than some Americans! Have the ghosts returned? Do you have more control of the situation that you did? Sounds so frightning! Take Care!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: