You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: My Imaginary Ghost Friend

Real Ghost Stories

My Imaginary Ghost Friend

 

Hi it's Amber again. I have a lot of stories to tell, but this is my most favorite one. I was in kindergarden and I had an imaginary friend named girl. She looked like a real little girl and I did everything with her, like go to school. One day at gym class we were playing dodge ball, girl was on my team and when the other team threw the ball, one kid said "hey girl is out, she got hit!" and everyone started laughing. I looked at girl and she pulled out a knife and I told everyone "watch out! girl has a knife and is going to kill you!". Someone said "give it up amber, girl is an imaginary friend, she ain't real!". It was a ghost spirit that was my friend and I could only see her on saturday morning. Girl told me one day to jump off the roof so we could be best friends forever. I went on the roof and my mom saw me and I was finally off the roof, but she was holding me by my sleeve. She let go but thanks to my dad, I am still living because he caught me!

My mom went to the doctors and asked "why is it like this imaginary friend is real?". They said it's likely for all little boys and girls to have an imaginary friend. The next day my mom took me to the same doctor and I was in a room with him, in private, and I gave him a picture of a ghost. He asked "whom is this?". I responded "girl". Next, he asked "who gave it to you?". I said "girl". He said "very well" and told me to leave. He quickly called my mom in and showed her the picture. She asked what it was and he said it's from Amber and it is girl. "It seems as if she has an ghost friend". My mom said "what it's impossible, a ghost, why can't I see it?" He said "I don't really know, did you ever bless the house before?" She told him no. "Well all you have to do is go with your daughter and tell the spirit to leave!". Then later that night, my mom did that and all of a sudden, the lights went out, my mom saw a little girl's spirit and it ran outside. It really worked.

PS: I don't remember this at all, my mom told me this had happened to me. Comments are welcome to all of my stories and there are more stories were that came from.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Luvdizk16 (5 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-09)
Hey the roof part is like the Amityville Horror when Chelsea tries to jump off the roof...
😕
bigC (4 stories) (80 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-04)
ugh lil girl ghost are freaky, my parents told me something like that they said I'd always talk to these lil boy and they had a name and everything at that house a lil boy and the parents died there I saw the mother a few times she would just stare at me motionless
no_average_angel (1 stories) (16 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-03-23)
Interesting. No offense but the jumping of the roof part is exactly like in the Amityville Horror 2005 version where Chelsea wants to jump off the roof because Jodie tells her to. But if it's true then how did you get up on the roof? Did you climb out the window or something? 😕 ❤
angel_from_heaven (20 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-19)
This reminds me of the whole Amitville Horror thing (not all of it, just the roof part) Did you jump off the roof? And how did you get up there? 😲
Piro (4 stories) (19 posts)
-1
16 years ago (2008-08-09)
Very interesting...

I think you should tell it it can come back, if she tells you who she is and see what happens. If its not good, tell it to leave or figure out how to put her at peace.
Sabrina12993 (2 stories) (56 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-11-29)
especially the roof part... It sounds far fetched. But I'm just saying. You are probably telling the truth but...wow...it would be exactly like the amityville movie. 😐
Sabrina12993 (2 stories) (56 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-11-02)
No offense... Im not being mean or leaving you a negative comment but... Your first paragraph kind of sounds like you made it up... Sound like it came from the amityville movie but the 2006 version. Yes you could be telling the truth but this is my opinion and I'm allowed to give my opinion.
ellycat (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-19)
when I was little I had 3 imagery freinds I can't remember they names and I would make sure that they wwere buckled up in the car and had a place to sit and stiff like that but I never saw them but I could scence where they were and one day they said good bye then never came back and I really got upset cuase they left me all alone
chunkygut1 (13 stories) (73 posts)
+2
17 years ago (2007-04-23)
that reminds me of the film the amytiville horror because that little boy sees that girls ghost and she tells him to kill himself.
how did you get on the roof?
bradi and kara (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-03)
well we have seen a face in my dads office and it sometimes comes at night we go up there all the time but see nothing I get scared at night thinking about it and I can relate to that story my friennd jordyn has a ghost name foohy and werid things happen in her house one time we were playing in her house and no one was home and we were hungry so we went in the kichen and got something to eatwhan we went back into the room all the stuff was under pillows or scattered out (true story)
Martin (602 posts) mod
+1
17 years ago (2007-01-19)
This reminds me a little bit of that "A Haunting" discovery show where a little boy had an "imaginary friend" called "Man". It turned out to be quite the malevolent entity.. very scary episode. I think ghosts with such generic names may be not (formerly) human.
Janice (7 stories) (248 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-01-18)
hey Amber, wow, that really was wierd. You having a little ghost friend. Hey you aint the only one you know? I used to have a little girl friend when I was younger, you know? My mom told me that I would always talk to someone, but that she couldn't see her. Like if you read my story The haunted blue house, it has the whole story of the house I used to live in when I was smaller and my little ghost girl friend, so know that your not alone in this. You, I and along with millions of other people I'm sure used to have little friends when they were younger, some people could even have ghost friends as adults to you know? well, thanks for listening to me and my explanation, if you have any other stories, feel free to post them and share with millions of people who I'm sure will be glad and appreciated to hear them.
CenterCore (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-01-17)
Woooaaa, dude... That's pretty messed up. Cool, though! So wait..... so you don't have any memory of any of that? Your mom explained it all? Wow... Oh, Jerry says "Guuuuhhgaaaa, guuuuhaaaaaaaa....."

Peace,
- ©Œnter¢o®€ (:

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: