You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Angry Spirits

Real Ghost Stories

Angry Spirits

 

Me, my friend, and my boyfriend were driving around one night and randomly decided that we wanted to visit a graveyard because we are really into ghosts. I kind of have a keen sense for ghosts and when we got there I didn't quite feel right, so when they got out of my car I stayed in. My friend came running back to my car saying she saw something a ways away. They jumped back in my car and we drove the direction my friend pointed. We got near the tombstone and I started shaking really bad, and me and my friend saw this black figure by the tombstone. I started shaking more, feeling like the figure wanted to hurt me, I could feel so many waves of hate and pain I started crying. My friend and boyfriend wanted to stay (my boyfriend did because somehow, he didn't see anything) but I had to get out of there because I just didn't feel safe. It took me an hour to stop shaking after we got back to my house. I hadn't seen a ghost in years so it was really scary for me, especially since it was a ghost with a grudge of some kind.

I've only had one other experience with an "angry spirit" and it was when I was 9 or 10 years old. Me and an old friend of mine were looking for stuff to use to decorate a club we had in this tree line. We came across a pile of cement slabs and we found some rusted cans and stuff near by and in the rocks. She wandered off but I saw this can in this hole in the pile of rocks. There was no way anything bigger then the can could be in there, but when I reached my hand in a black, charred hand grabbed my wrist. My wrist felt like it was on fire, like it was going to burn off and I just started screaming. I tried to pull my hand out but I couldn't, when I finally got it free there was a black hand print around my wrist. I turned away and started yelling for my friend, but when she got back the hand print was gone.

Only my friend who also saw the ghost in the first encounter believes me on that one. No one believes me with the second one. I hope someone does.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kansas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

DonutIsBack (12 posts)
-1
9 years ago (2015-08-11)
Maybe the can burnt with the entity and entity wanted to stay you away from can
Chica22 (15 stories) (44 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-19)
I believe you, I have had similar experiences like that in the cemetery! But the hand? I haven't had anything like that happen to me, I would freak out! I can sense spirits too, and sometimes I get a little more then scared... I hope the spirits eventually leave you alone...

Best of luck to you!
asianstar979 (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-02)
oh sorry. Hahah this is a really old post. But if stuff like that keeps happening yep that may be it. God bless =]
asianstar979 (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-02)
hm... Maybe it's the same spirit and he wants help finding the light. And maybe he or she thinks your the only one who can see him?
Francois (220 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-19)
Dear JessicaC,

I believe spirits are attracted to you due to your abilities as a clairvoyant. However, I advise that ghost hunting with the insufficeint number of requirements or protection should stop. You must remember, just because you are investigating with a camera or something else does not make you immune to these ghosts.

I don't believe it was a ghost that harmed you in the first story, I believe it was a demon due to its characteristics. Since you seem quite sensitive to these things, I advise you stay away from graveyards or haunted locations for the moment being.

Thank you for sharing your story with us. God bless you and take care.

Sincerely,

Francois
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-27)
I believe you. How could I not? I do not, however, get the sense that this spirit, (The hand) was trying to harm you. It may have been a soul looking for someone who could see him/her too. If the entity was burned in a fire (thus leaving behind a feeling of anger), lost it's physical being there (Maybe it doesn't know the fire is out and they are no longer in danger), and is trapped it is very likely to "reach out" to someone who has a gift. Who better than a child of nine or ten? Children are natural mediums. All those imaginary friends, they haven't yet "learned" that after a persons body is gone there is "nothing else", they are still close to The Creator in terms of human years and they are allowed the opportunity to communicate with other souls through their earthly senses and children tend to try to help people while adults do not want to get involved or to offend anyone.
I believe you must be a special person to Feel as well as See. Peace and Protection to you.
jeya (4 stories) (30 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-24)
i think many of us here do believe you because we have had similar experiences. Gut feelings are something to be followed. I have had some of those myself. I've tried going to a cemetry a couple times with one of my friends who isn't afraid of anything. Lol. She would always say "Oh my god, ghosts don't exist. And if they do I want one to come to me if they don't their just scared" she would always say things like that. Well the first time we made the attempt. I felt a bit odd because the cemetery was located on the top of a hill on a lonely road. Very rarely did you ever see any cars come by at night. The thing was that there was no where to park so we had to park at a near by building then walk across the road onto a path into the cemetery. We started walking in an the farther we walked the stranger I felt. My friend of course was happy an carefree almost daring the spirits to come out. Well we were well into the cemetery when I couldn't help but fight the feeling someone was behind me or us I felt a strong feeling of being watched. I didn't really feel like we were in terrible danger at first it was just the feeling that made me uncomfortable. I told her what I was feeling and she said she didn't feel anything, that I was just being a chicken. I told her we had to leave... Like now. I told her I had a wierd feeling and she finally agreed. I do believe that there was something there watching or following us that night, and I do believe you when you say you experienced these things.
much luck Jess
ghostgirl88 (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-24)
Wow and I mean wow that's one of the scariest stories on here! My friend had that happen to him once except he suck his arm in a hole in a tree that fell on a person years ago! 😐 I'm just glad it didn't happen to me! 😉
taintedsoul (12 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-23)
Be careful... When you get a "gut" feeling about something, listen to it. Especially when going to places like cemeteries. Not to try and scare you or anything, but these spirits can follow you, and will. Mark my word, I know first hand. The house I live in is very haunted, and some of them, I know, I have brought here.
I totally believe you about the hand, and I am sure that you did witness this, but there was a reason. Search within yourself for the answer, you know what it is.
TheGhostGuy (8 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-23)
I believe you about the hand. Look up the history of the house, because there might have been a fire and they didn't find that body. If you don't want to do this that is fine, but try digging in that spot where the hand was. The local preist and others could serve a proper burial and it might leave you alone.
BloodAngel (2 stories) (2 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-15)
I believe you. Have you ever thought that maybe it was the same spirit? Maybe that spirit wants to harm you or something.
Janice (7 stories) (248 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-01-18)
I believe you totally, and I think that you are telling the truth, that's very weird, there's probably some ghost out there who kind of you know doesn't really like you and wants to harm you, I'm not trying to get you more scared so don't think of me that way, but it doesn't seem that that ghost likes you to much. I hope you are alright after what's been happening, I hope you are O.K. well just know that I believe you and if you need a friend to listen to you, I'm there. :-)
L500Skier (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-01-18)
YES I BELIEVE YOU!!!!!!! I've had many experiences,cause of my being sensitive to the spirit-world,plus all 3 of my daughters are sensitive!!!!! Maybe I'll write some stories later!!!!
CenterCore (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-01-15)
Yeah I believe you. I've seen enough freaky stuff to write a whole novel. I think I can sense spirits too. If you read my story The Sick Man, it talks a little about one of the more common ghosts to visit me. I've been encountering him/her for years and I'm almost used to it by now. But you must've been scared, though. I know I would've been.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: