You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Real Experience Of Mahie

Real Ghost Stories

A Real Experience Of Mahie

 

I think this is a good platform for everyone to share their real experience. Here is mine: I am Mahie- a 15 year old girl and I really never believed in neither God nor Spirits. But this year's experience made me realize that this world contains of both Good and Bad energies.

It was our summer holidays and so I went to my maternal Uncle's house for a week. My cousin Srashti and I were really like best friends. Every night, we went to the street to play with all the children in the colony. When the second day, we were playing quiz, someone just picked up the topic of ghosts and spirits. One of the boys, named Keshav, told us that he learned black magic in Bangalore. I really didn't believe him when he said this. He told us that he will prove us.

He closed his eyes and told us all to sit in a circle; he sat in between us. Then he uttered some kind-of 'mantra' for a minute. Suddenly his eyes looked frozen. He started shaking his head and started crying. We all got scared. I still was not sure that he was joking or was in real suffering. Just in a minute, his legs and his whole body was in the air. It was as if he had no control over his body. I remembered his words he told me before saying that 'mantra'. He said "Please...just shake me after a minute or I'll lose control." I memorized it and shook him hardly. He suddenly came out of something and we saw a white shadow going out of his body. He rubbed his eyes and asked us what happened. When we told us, he said that a bad spirit had a control over his body.

We again started playing but every time, I felt some energy around me. Just then, lights went off. Everywhere was darkness. All the children started screaming of scariness. I held Srashti's hand because I was scared too. Then I couldn't believe what I saw. My eyes were just not able to believe that a fair, bearded man who wore a hat was standing in front of us. He laughed at all of us and then faded away.

The next day, when I went to the bathroom, in the mirror I saw the same man saying 'you won't believe it'. He was really talking to me. When I looked back to see that where is he, I saw nothing. I really got afraid and ran out of the bathroom.

When I told my parents about it, they said that I had an illusion.

I was a person who only believed in what she sees but now I really believe in Spirits!

They are scary... Beware of them...!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Mahiecutie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

VivekThekote (1 stories) (105 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-10-02)
Hi Mahie, Your name Reminds me of MS Dhoni known as even Mahie. It was a Good Story, The Spirit World is very amazing and it is not be trifled as the consequences would be bad. Have Faith in God. God Bless Everyone.
itsdan4u (23 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-28)
So you are saying you kids didn't scream or shout when your friend went all crazy with his eyes and levitated, white thing leaving the body and stuff but panicked when the lights went off. Strange.
kpatel21 (7 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-06)
Look, never get skeptical. I am only 13 but I am a true believer in Bhagwan. I also believe in ghosts too. Anything is possible if god is there. ❤
spookspirits (9 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-02-10)
Hi mahiecutie, I like your name very much.
Nobody should play with things like black magic and all. That's what I think. 😢
CharyWithThePoltergeists (3 stories) (61 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-07)
Miracles51031 I meditate too and for anybody who does not believe about the awareness then you should because that is completely right and I totally agree. Also I'm surprised that no one/only some people told you that mirrors can act as portals. Thanks for sharing!
Shady4u (2 stories) (188 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-05)
Thank you Miracles as now I am confirmed that I was right 😊 I meditate too, but only when I am overly stressed, which is very less often God bless 😊 and I have already mentioned in my comments below that a person MAY experience paralysis if he falls asleep while meditating. SmokenMirrors, you're most welcome 😊
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-06-05)
SmokenMirrors - they're not too personal, exactly, just not the right "fit" for this forum and I feel I'd be taking advantage of my "mod" status if I shared an experience that didn't have a ghost involved in any way. I've had to reject stories based on the similar situations, and would feel like a hypocrite if I did this.

Thanks for your interest and if it was an open forum, and we (mods) hadn't already refused gazillions of stories similar to my experiences, I wouldn't hesitate to share some of my admittedly both humbling and amazing (at least to me LOL) lessons during meditation.
SmokenMirrors (6 stories) (78 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-06-05)
Thank you Shady and Miracles. I can now safely say I have a better understanding of meditation. 😊

Miracles, I would love to hear about one of your meditation experiences if they aren't to personal to share.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
11 years ago (2013-06-04)
Shady and SmokenMirrors - I'm not sure if I'm going to help here or confuse the situation even more, but thought I'd throw my opinion in.

I meditate on an almost daily, well nightly LOL, basis and have been for years. A lot of times I fall asleep while meditating because I am either so relaxed or I am just that tired 😉. My experiences during meditation have been very humbling in many cases; I've received messages, had premonitions, and other things that I've not shared on this site because they aren't "ghost stories." But I can honestly say I have never experienced Sleep Paralysis.

Now, I'm not saying everyone is the same. All I am saying is, in my experiences, I've never felt the slightest sense of paralysis. And I am completely aware of what is going on around me, sometimes too much, actually. Just thought I'd share since I am someone who does meditate.
Shady4u (2 stories) (188 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-06-04)
SmokenMirrors, well I agree with you to the fact that meditation is indeed a type of relaxation, but while meditating, a person is highly energetic and the concentration level is high accordingly whereas during sleep paralysis, a person is least aware of the facts around and has no proper answer. I am not an expert so I can be wrong too, just trying to help. Respect to you 😊
-Shady
SmokenMirrors (6 stories) (78 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-06-04)
(at) Shady4u. No Offence taken. My understanding of sleep paralysis is that it is caused by the mechanism that relaxes your muscles whilst in REM sleep continuing to persist whilst waking up. As meditation is a supposed to be a relaxed state I put two and two together and made a conclusion that perhaps it's possible for it happen in a meditative state.

After re-reading the story, I've learnt I firstly need to re-read stories before posting.
The O/P says the boy shook his head, well that rules out paralysis, and as you have said Shady no one else would of seen the white shadow.
Shady4u (2 stories) (188 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-06-03)
Hey there! I don't think meditation can lead to sleep paralysis. Sleep paralysis is a different term as compared to meditation. Meditation is when you are concentrating on a particular thing and you're FULLY aware of it. It is a different thing if a person falls asleep while meditating 😆 plus, if it would've been a sleep paralysis, others couldn't have seen the entity, which reappeared later as well. I don't mind being corrected and no offense intended to the posters with an opposite idea. Thank you for the great story Mahie.
-Shady
polotolo (1 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2013-06-03)
aah I think you are followed by it. Try to be powerful and emotionally satisfied. Your desires should be fulfilled for this or you will face some scary shiat than this.
SmokenMirrors (6 stories) (78 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-06-03)
It appears the O/P is describing the "Hat-Man" but the O/P describes "a fair, bearded man who wore a hat." If i'm correct in the Sleep paralysis stories the Hat-Man has only been seen as a shadow? And I don't think I've seen mention of him speaking? I'm happy to be corrected if i'm wrong.

I would say the boy has learned a form of meditation, the question here is can meditation bring on a form of Sleep paralysis?

Question to the O/P Did you actually hear the figure in the mirror speaking?
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-02)
Have you read the posts about the "hat man" that a lot of us have seen? What does everyone else think? Is it posible that this boy learned to force a state like sleep paralisis? Then is our experience "sleep paralisis"?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: