You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Is It Imagination Or Real?

Real Ghost Stories

Is It Imagination Or Real?

 

I am Vinay, living in Hyderabad, India. I want to know if I am hallucinating (or my imagination) or is it Reality?

My story goes as:

Every alternate day, when I am alone in home, at night, I feel that someone is watching me. And whenever I am going to fill water in kitchen in the night, since I know the location of water filter, I don't switch on the light, but when I open the door, I feel like someone is standing there and sometimes feel like they are hitting me or catching my throat to kill me. But I don't feel anything physically, but this comes as thought or imagination. After this, I go to pray the lord for everything he has given me to thank him at night before sleep.

The lights are on, but I feel like some lady is shouting at me, wildly laughing at me, when I ask her (in my mind), what she wants, she says, I want you and to kill you. Inside I feel instinctively that she is my past life lover and somehow wants to take some kind of revenge.

I visited a psychatrist and he told to do breathing meditation and these things are my hallucination or my imagination. My wife also tells me the same.

Sometimes, when I would be about to sleep, I would feel and (in my imagination as my family says), I see that lady sitting and making rounds on the fan or on the ceiling, watching me, laughing at me.

My wife says, I read lot of horror or ghost stories or watch movies, so this happens, but when I don't read or watch horror movies, still I feel or see the image.

Request the team to let me know why only I feel such kind of things, and nobody else feels or sees anything. And all these things happens, when I am alone.

What needs to be done. I just keep praying to lord to protect me from her. She does not dare to enter into my prayer room.

(Sorry for my bad english and incorrect punctuation)

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, vinayrkumar, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-05-21)
Hello vinayrkumar, welcome to YGS. Please go for a second medical opinion. That is quite important. Even now I feel that it could be your imagination and has got nothing to do with paranormal. But, still can't be sure. Anyway why don't you just learn about the history of the house you are living right at this moment. It could throw us more light. If possible, share it with us.

I live at Chennai (Madras). Some of my friends had such kind of experiences and we eventually found out that they were not connected to anything with paranormal. I am not saying that this would be a pattern and I wish to conclude that it is not paranormal. In my years of learning about paranormal and through expert opinions in this site by Rook, lady-glow, RedWolf, Miracles, Val and others, nothing could be sure as far as paranormal is concerned. Still my advise would be not to get scared. That is the ground rule. Why don't you try to maintain a diary of events.

Please do respond.

Hi Lady-glow, even though such instances have reduced, women in our society have been suppressed for a long time. Nowadays, they are emboldened to face men and they are as angry as men when they are alive.

With Regards and respects to all.

SDS
wickedsunny2009 (4 stories) (42 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-05-15)
it looks more like your wife from past life rather than past lover, sorry just kidding but though it sounds scary u need to bless the house I mean like a pooja just to ward off the evil entity, Hope you remain safe...
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-05-10)
AugustaM - you are right... I lost two points to a finger suffering from Parkinson's disease. 😁 😁
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-05-10)
Wow someone has gone through and and down voted every comment on this thread and there has been no word from the OP. All very curious. I have done what I could to redress the issue. Too bad the mysterious individual opted to act with passive aggression instead of adding constructively to the conversation.
Gayatrishiva (3 stories) (121 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-05-09)
Hey lady glow they seem to appear angry and revenge might be because society as in major areas the women are superseded and not Given equal rights as a man in indian society although it's changing now days...
saamri (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-05-07)
Hi vinay, keep knife or a piece of metallic bar under your pillow or a bedsheet during night... Try it once...
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-05-07)
To LG-: Why indian females ghosts are appear to be angry and revengeful, may be, I think it could be how women have been typecast in societal frames so far. May be somehow and because of the areal and constructive thinking of the society where womens are been depicting them as weaker species, because of men domenant factor where they flexes their mucsles on every subject 😨
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-05-07)
Hello Viney, how long has this been going on? Has it started a few days ago or it has started long time ago? Is Vastu shastra is right in the house you live?
You could try pranic healing if you wanted to try the meditation but for that you need to relax and you need to divert your mind from being watched sort of feeling. If possible, you may perform Yagya in your home. It will improve the climate of your house and also it will purify air from negativity. You may also place some plants with religious significances, such as turmeric plant, basil, alovera etc. It will also reduce negative energies around your house.
Furthermore, you could go to nearby temple and do incantation from some priest (if not done so far).

Lovers in the past...amm...might be wife, Who could know.
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-05-07)
I agree with both previous commenters. Perhaps she doesn't understand her current situation and is jealous of your current wife - angry that you have forgotten and replaced her. Some form of spiritualist who might be able to do a past life regression with you may give you more insight into her plight and perhaps give you some ideas as to how you might help her spirit find its peace.
RCRuskin (9 stories) (811 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-05-06)
Hi, Vinay.

I'm with Lady Glow on this one. Assuming she is a lover from a past life, then finding out what happened in that life could help in this situation.

I suggest speaking with a spiritual guide or advisor about it.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-05-06)
Hello Vinay and welcome to YGS.

Have you tried asking for a second medical opinion? Have you asked for religious help?

I don't understand why female Indian ghosts most of the time appear to be angry and revengeful while their living counterparts are expected to be submissive and quiet. Though it is easier to understand after reading the horrible things done to some women in that country. No offense intended.

If you think you were lovers in a past life, it would be a good idea to ask what you can do for her to be at peace... There has to be something you can do in your current life to fix the wrongdoings of a previous one.

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: