You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Dream That Seemed Real

Real Ghost Stories

Dream That Seemed Real

 

It happened on 18th October. We had guests around so I, mom and my aunt slept in our bedroom, while my cousins were sleeping in the guest room. Probably around 3:45 am, the door of our bedroom slammed shut and it made a really loud noise, which woke everyone in our house. Maybe it was because of the wind, because my aunt said it was raining. As I am a light sleeper, the littlest of noise can disturb my sleep. So once I wake up, it is difficult for me to go back to sleep.

I managed to go back to sleep. After a moment, I felt like I was talking to someone. I don't remember much of the conversation but I said, "I know. It's okay. I don't have any problem with it and I agree with all your conditions. I allow you to get inside my body" in my head. The moment I said that, I woke up from my sleep and immediately thought out loud, "No, don't get in my body. I'll never allow it." I then tried to sleep again, feeling a constant presence of someone crouching beside me, looking at me.

When I woke up at 7:30 am, I felt weird. I mean, I felt like myself but that incident got stuck in my head. I tried remembering the details of my dream or whatever that was. I could only recall that I was talking someone and his/her name started with J. I also said his/her name when I agreed to let him/her enter my body. I was on Google all day trying to find a decent explanation, but nothing made sense. I knew I wasn't dreaming, and this scared me.

The next day, I was walking around our block with my cousin, I heard someone cry in one of the buildings. I stopped my cousin and made him hear it too; who thought someone was watching TV. But I knew what I heard, because my ears are sharp. We went closer and found out someone's son died* and the whole family was mourning. Our heart grew heavy and we were coming back home when something struck me. I went to the security guard to ask about the family who just lost a son. He said their son was kidnapped and they don't know where he was. I asked for his name, which he said he didn't know. He only knew it started with J.

*I just assumed he was dead because the mother kept crying, saying "give me my son back" and when she said that, someone would start consoling her.

The weird dream came to me again. Was it him? Was he trying to contact his family? Was he dead? All these questions kept storming in my head. After a day, they found his dead body. I still think about it. What if I allowed him to enter my body? Did I do something wrong by denying him? I still don't have an answer to my questions.

Other hauntings by suman_4141

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, suman_4141, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

valkricry (49 stories) (3265 posts) mod
+1
8 years ago (2015-11-01)
suman,
Personally, I don't think you were wrong to deny 'it' use of your body.
Firstly, you do not know whether it was this boy or not, or what it's intentions were. Secondly, to allow it to come into you - well that's just asking to be possessed. Then what?
If its intent was simply to get a message to its family, why not just tell you the message?
I see this happened recently, so you might want to visit one of your priests and ask for help. Perhaps there is a puja or something he can do. (Sorry, I am not well versed in the Indian ways.)
No matter your culture, I feel it is unwise to permit use of your energy or body to the unseen.
thatguy1989 (6 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-11-01)
No you were not wrong for not letting him in do to the fact that if you did and he decided not to leave you would be trapped within your own body and would not be able to do anything if he came to you that means you are a median or soul keeper they are attracted to you because your sprit energy is high

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: