You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: He Was Always Watching Me

Real Ghost Stories

He Was Always Watching Me

 

Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I had many ghost experiences since I was a little girl. I can see things no one else can and also hear things. I can be alone and I always felt there was someone watching me. Now let's get on with the story.

About 4 years ago me and my family moved into a new house. I loved it, it was very open and I finally got my own room. For the first year we lived in that house I didn't see or feel anything wrong.

Well, one day I was watching TV with my parents (like I did every night) and it was about 11 and I was getting ready for bed. At that time I ALWAYS slept with the lights off. Before I entered my room I stop at the door. For some reason I felt something bad was in my room. I didn't see anything but I felt scared. Of course, my parents didn't believe me. That night I slept with the lights on.

The next night I decided it was all in my head and went to sleep. I woke up around 2 and I saw this long tall dark thing in the corner of my bed. It kind of looked like the grim reaper. I was so scared I didn't want to move. All he did was point at me and then he was gone.

After that I always slept with the lights on but I could feel him in the room with me. I hardly was ever in my room. For some reason once I entered my room I felt scared. I didn't tell anyone about this because I know no one would believe me so I had to deal with him for another 4 years.

I have more stories about this tall dark thing. This was just the beginning of a long 4 years in that house.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SweetSelinda, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

SweetSelinda (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-11)
I have many more stories about him, I will post soon. Thank you for reading.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-10)
Hello SweetSelinda, you said you have not seen it again but felt its presence since last 4 years. It is better that you do some research on the house, you can ask your neighbours or the previous occupants, if it is possible. You can also ask if others in the house have felt the same kind of feeling when they enter your room. Perhaps that could throw more light.

But, if you feel that it is a negative or a bad entity, then why don't you cleanse the room. That could help. If you need help, please tell us. One of the experienced posters in this site, Rookdygin, devised a technique for cleansing, which many of us felt it useful. It is for your asking.

Keep us informed of any further developments or about the history of the house.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Shady4u (2 stories) (188 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-05)
Hey there! You said the tall black thing was the Grimm reaper, well do you remember it holding a scythe? Because Grimm reaper is known to be around 10 feet tall, wearing a black cape and holding a scythe. Have you ever tried to gather some information about that house? Especially your room? We can then have a confirmed answer. Can't wait to read more of your stories. Thank you.
-Shady

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: