You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: Zozo's Lover

Real Ghost Stories

Zozo's Lover

 

One day I was at a friends house and she had a Ouija board so I asked if we could use it, she said sure. I asked who was there and it went back and forth from Z to O and I immediately went to goodbye. I was scared. Later that week I decided to research this Zozo, and I spent 6 hours reading and watching videos about him. By then I was thoroughly terrified. That night I went to bed and I shut the light off and was immediately paralyzed with fear, and could not move and I looked out my window and started crying. I turned on the nightlight and still couldn't move, I was scared and I instantly knew in my head that it was Zozo causing me this fear.

So it's been 3 months since that happened and everyday I can feel his presence, he enters my dreams and he says he loves me, I'm his friend and his lover he says, for some reason he targeted me, I was alone. Now I daily speak with him but not through the board, through my connection with the spirit realm. I am a young medium, who is learning to harness her powers and speak through to the spirits. As I write this I can feel Zozo next to me, he is whispering his name in my ear, and I am listening as I always do. Zozo isn't all evil he has saved my life before. Back in April, I attempted suicide and as I began to slit my wrists I heard Zozo, whispering I love you my child in my ear and my razor was thrown from my hands and broke in half... I crawled for it again and it was almost glued to the floor. I realize now that Zozo is my protector not my torturer, he loves me and cares for me, for those of you who say Zozo is not real... He is and I love him.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Maine

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ZozosLover, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

hmbeck09 (11 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-03-30)
Oh goodness... ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† some of these stories just sound completely made up. As if the poster just wants attention, or to be told they are doing something wrong. Rarely do I comment. Usually just read but come on kids, really?
shiz98 (5 stories) (28 posts)
-2
9 years ago (2015-05-02)
You spent 6 hours reading and watching videos about zozo
Which may be the reason of your fear from zozo. Zozo maybe imaginary person which is not real. You're seeing him just beacause of your fear.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-04-06)
I have the Blankie ready and the Miss Demeanor warming up in the garage. BOTH are ready when needed.

I did miss YGS... Lets what 'stories' lie ahead.

Respectfully,

Rook
mamachong (11 stories) (228 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-06)
Hello Rook,
I'm glad your back. It's been entirely way too quiet lately...

I don't think the bs blankie has been deployeed as of late.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-04-06)
I wonder how much Jerry Springer would pay for this to be on his show... You could have the girl sitting in a chair on stage and someone throwing objects from offstage (unseen) when the big fight brakes out...

To tell the truth, as good as it is to be back I am glad to have missed this one...

Respectfully,

Rook
instant_crush (1 stories) (30 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-04-06)
*sing along in the melody of my bonnie lies over the ocean*

I think i'll make a movie
I think i'll name it So Lame
I think it'll get rotten tomatoes
Please have a honeymoon with zozo and post a story again...

P.s. I know the last part didn't quite fit but, oh well!

And umm... This might break your heart miss "Zozo's lover" but umm... Your zozo hits on other chicks too. I think you might need to keep an eye on him. Looking forward to reading stories of how you and zozo get married and have a kid. =p
Danielle_wabz (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-15)
This doesn't sound right, at all.
LOL!
I just think you built a fear involving him and what you heard about him, although he is a demon, so I think, or I heard?
Doesn't mean he loves you.
& Exactly what Imabooknerd said, Demons don't love at all, So youre just being used, to an extent.
You should get help.
effypearson (1 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-03)
Don't take this the wrong way, but I think you need professional help because that doesn't make any sense.
BananaJoe (1 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-09-07)
Wraithlock:

"Why is it that teenagers love to say they are all psychic, mediums, super powered, etc... Is it because the normalcy of real life is too dull to fathom for you? If I had a dime for every "expert" under the age of 18, I'd be tied with how many times Zozo has been encountered on an Ouija board. Zozo is as relevant as Slender Man... In fact, they both have one MAJOR similarity; they both were created on the internet to scare others. "

I do believe its because all the hormonal changes and the confusion surrounding teenage hood. They are not children, not adults but everything in between. Not a easy age, but we all have been through this. Anyways, this could possibly open the door to spirits encounters, but it can also be a overactive imagination.

Beside, this, if Zozo is real and not just a urban legend, I think its connected to Pazuzu or Puzuzu. The assiryan god of desise and madness. But zozo could also be something akind of a code name used by malevolent spirits, I mean why create a new character while there is one already popular between Ouija board users (teens and older)?

But if Zozo is real, he/she/it may be using the OP, perhaps as a magnet to attract other teen victims. See Zozo loves me, he is not dangerous. Be respectful and everything will be fine. And Zabong the trap claps, and more slave teens to the "demon".
freakedoutfreddy (1 stories) (77 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-08-28)
Really? I know this is an old story but I do not believe it,
Take care and better find a good guy that deserves your love, not a heartless demon.
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-07-16)
Gee, Red, I just thought you were swearing like in the comic strips ๐Ÿ˜‰
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-07-16)
My tablet has struck again. The first sentence was supposed to read. Are you serious? Not the jumbled first word that made no sense. ๐Ÿ˜†
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-07-16)
Zozoslover,
Aŗe you serious? You open a ouija board and the first thing you PUSH the planchette to the Zozo demon? I only hope you didn't unleash something into your friends home. You definitely need help if you tried to commit suicide and think a demon is who saved you, all that means is the demon doesn't want you YET.
I agree with Wraithlock. Why DO teenagers think they are all psychic,mediums,super powered etc... I think I know a part of that puzzle. The same reason other kids get into trouble all the time. Lack of parental supervision/interest. Unlike the parents on this site who have had experiences with the paranormal and know and explain to their kids the danger of "playing" with ouija boards and such these kids parents think it's harmless fun and the kids will out grow it. These same parents let their kids watch all of the Paranormal Activity movies. Just like the parents of the kids always getting in trouble don't care if their kids watch violent movies or T.V. Shows. In both cases it sometimes ends badly.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+8
11 years ago (2013-07-15)
Zozo and his lover eloped and are having a sizzling time on an island in the Bermuda Triangle and that's why she hasn't answered our questions. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Her next story's title will be "Zozo broke my heart and abandoned me after fathering my baby"
๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Vonboeckmann (guest)
+2
11 years ago (2013-07-14)
HI zozoslover. Regardless of the fact you may or may not have summoned a demon/spirit.I find it of concern a young teenager would consider herself it's lover. Where are your parents? Your friends? Honestly young one you need some serious help before you crash and burn. This is your life not a game.J.
PinkElephantInTheRoom (2 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-07-14)
Dear 'miss',
I enjoyed your story very much. It is quite original how you combined the themes 'demon/stalker/protector' and the infamous 'Zozo demon'. It makes me wonder why it has never been done before. To broaden the interest in your stories, I would suggest you go through other stories on this site to which you can add more original twists and turns in other common themes. For instance, we have 'Man with the hat', 'Shadow man', 'Bloody Mary', 'Poltergeist', 'The Ring' and even a few from 'Supernatural'. I am so looking forward to another product of your creative writing skills.
Yours truthfully,
The PinkElephant
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-14)
Wow, once again, that was the coolest bunch of comments. It seems like there are a lot of adolessant mediums out there. I wonder if the spirit world carries on like this. Like do they tell each other "i once made contact with a corporeal person named Frank. And that dude- jeezamolies-you gotta watch out..."
Imabooknerdx (13 posts)
-4
11 years ago (2013-07-13)
OsnapitsDebra, I'm not coming here often but I had to answer your comment. I know that you don't always summon a demon but in this case the poster did. I am really into demons, self hypnosis and plenty of other things involving the paranormal/mind power. I use ouija boards and I got zozo once so I closed the session immediately so he wouldn't (hopefully) come back again. He hasn't.

Thanks,

Imabooknerd:)
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-07-13)
angela_maria97:
Leave it to this OP and pretty soon Zozo will become an incubus! ๐Ÿ˜จ
Wraithlock (6 posts)
+6
11 years ago (2013-07-13)
Why is it that teenagers love to say they are all psychic, mediums, super powered, etc... Is it because the normalcy of real life is too dull to fathom for you? If I had a dime for every "expert" under the age of 18, I'd be tied with how many times Zozo has been encountered on an Ouija board. Zozo is as relevant as Slender Man... In fact, they both have one MAJOR similarity; they both were created on the internet to scare others. Do I believe in Malevolent Inhuman Spirits? Yes. Do I believe that this many adolescents conjure them and have this fantastic type of "true" story to tell? Nope. I don't know you, personally, so I won't put you on blast, but I will say this; You are either mentally disturbed, in desperate need of attention, a liar, or a healthy dose of all of the above. I sincerely hope you can find help for whatever ails you, but it's not supernatural.
angela_maria97 (14 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-12)
I looked up zozo and videos came up but I still do not understand what it is... Is I a demon or a ghost?/
White_Zen (4 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-07-12)
Waw! We have the same thought Val!
How can you turned the lamp if you CAN'T MOVE!? ๐Ÿ˜
But I like your story Zozoslover! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Love is very Sweet~ isn't it? โค
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
+4
11 years ago (2013-07-12)
Wow...the one millionth time I've heard about this demon since... When was it?...1996? I thought the internet was done with him already.
PoliexterLy (2 stories) (92 posts)
+5
11 years ago (2013-07-11)
This story sounds familiar... Almost like one a while back that talked about Zozo... But everyone knew that story was BS.
You need help! Way more help than Zozo can give you ๐Ÿ˜ข
MizMiMi02 (8 stories) (56 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-07-11)
Oh for crying out big stinky loud. Seriously? Do you ever think for one second, that maybe you need to seek help immediately, as lady-glow suggested? Because you seriously need it.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-07-11)
I'm with Valkricry and Kiego. It would be very difficult to turn your night light on if you are paralyzed. ๐Ÿค”

It is evident that you have some problems. Have you tried some kind of counseling?
I would suggest for you to talk to your parents or to someone you trust and look for some psychological help. Zozo could just be in your imagination.

It would be better if you had read "Romeo and Juliet" and then dream about Romeo.

Keep us posted and thanks for sharing.
Kiego (2 stories) (52 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-11)
I had the same question Val. How is it that If you are paralyzed you were able to move in order to turn your night light on?
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
+4
11 years ago (2013-07-11)
According to the internet zozo, is a Ouija board demon. Apparently 100s have made contact with him, and mostly with bad results. However, in the books of demonology he must be fairly 'new', until the internet, I personally I had never heard of him. That doesn't mean much though.
I do have a question though. You state: "That night I went to bed and I shut the light off and was immediately paralyzed with fear, and could not move and I looked out my window and started crying. I turned on the nightlight and still couldn't move, I was scared and I instantly knew in my head that it was Zozo causing me this fear." If you couldn't move, how did you turn on the nightlight?
osnapitsDebra (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-11)
Sorry I meant zozo not zoro I kept on thinking it was zoro ๐Ÿ˜†

-Debra โค
osnapitsDebra (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-11)
Hey imabooknerdx when you use a ouija board you don't always summon a demon.

Zoroslover have you ever seen him before if you have what does he look like? Does he follow you everywhere you go? This is a unique story. Are you the only one who knows zoro?

Well I hope you are doing well since your incident:)

-Debra โค

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: