You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Early Riser

Real Ghost Stories

Early Riser

 

So seeing as this is my first post, I'll explain a little bit about things that have been going on before I jump to my most recent story.

Frequent banging, loud whispering and even muffled conversation are to be heard when I'm home alone. I tend to see figures out the corner of my eye when walking past my mum's and little brother's bedroom and orb like red and grey lights in the corner of my room. At one point, all my box's and games fell off my wardrobe at around 11:00, with there being no possible way of them accidentally sliding off. The scariest thing I've encountered, was hearing a human growl in my room around 11:30 pm. I have a dog, but he was asleep in the kitchen downstairs as he is never allowed upstairs (I could tell that it wasn't an animal growl) I've been told I'm not the only one to have heard that on my block.

As a teenager, I've put most of my 'experiences' down to watching too many horror films, or simply things being figments of my imagination. However, hearing stories of my neighbors make me think I'm not just imagining it.

The most recent experience happened around two weeks ago. I had a friend stop over and I had to sleep downstairs on the sofa. I had to get up and do a paper round with him at around 6:50, so I went upstairs to get ready after he came down and woke me up.

As I walk upstairs I have a banister to my left, through this I saw a little black figure around my brothers height (it was dark so I couldn't make out features) I automatically presumed it was him, (my little brother's only 4 and doesn't like stopping in bed on a morning) as when I carried on upstairs 'it' ran off, and I could clearly hear the fast paced footsteps.

You could say I was shocked to walk into my little brothers room to find him FAST asleep. I checked to see if he was awake by tapping him slightly and calling his name because normally he'd giggle or smile but he was flat out!

Now this kind of spooked me out, but I don't know what to make of it.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, nataliejadee, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-30)
Hi nataliejadee, the information you said is limited. I think that you should maintain a journal to keep yourself updated of the experiences you have been having. It is better to write down. There might be incidents that could be rationally explained. Others may not be. That could give us some clue about the paranormal encounters.

Secondly, you said that only you heard the growl in the entire block. Perhaps you are sensitive to hearing, sighting paranormal. However, it is better to investigate about the history of the house. For how many years you have been staying in this particular house. You can ask tell us about the experiences of your neighbours. Perhaps that could lead us to correct path.

Do post us other's experiences and whatever you could unearth from your investigation.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-14)
Interesting story here, Nataliejadee. I'm wondering if this is an active area, not just your home? (as you mentioned that your neighbours report things).
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
Beachgurl (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-13)
Hi.
Scary story. Do you ever hear the noises and whispering when your family is with you?
Seraphina (7 stories) (147 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-12)
Hi, Nataliejadee. Thanks for sharing your story. I was intrigued when you mentioned that neighbors have had similar experiences. Maybe you'll write about that in the future?
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-11)
Do you know the history of the land where your house stands?
Are you the only member of your family having this experiences?

It is difficult to get to any conclusion with the information you provide in your story.

Thanks for sharing

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: