You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Zozo - The Ouija Meeting

Real Ghost Stories

Zozo - The Ouija Meeting

 

You have probably heard the story of ZOZO the Ouija Board demon however this one is different.

One normal day; around 3 days after I moved out of my parents house I was just walking around exploring the attic when I can across a big book shelf all of the stories were quite old and the books were all quite dusty however my eyes caught a glimpse of something quite unusual and dangerous. I took the ladder and claimed up to the top to see what it was, to my surprise it was an Ouija Board. I took it downstairs and I was really worried as it was the only thing without large layers of dust covering it - no one owned the house for 50 years before us Which means that no one could have got the dust off. Itold about it to my partner and he thought that I was trying to trick him, he laughed until I showed it to him. We tried to forget about it however this was very hard.

The same night I could fall asleep due to a thunderstorm. When I finally managed to fall asleep my partner went to hospital to visit his long ill mother I was alone on the house. I woke up at around 2:30am as I thought that something just touched me it, it got really cold in the room so I went downstairs and slept on the couch. Again at around 3:00am I woke up for no reason I looked up to see a black figure standing next to me I reached out to touch it however it started to merge into the background.

The next day I told my partner and he freaked out we both agreed to use the Ouija board to try to communicate with the thing we were dealing with. We waited until 12am struck and we got the Ouija board out. We asked the supernatural creature what it's name was and it Spelt out the name... Z.O.Z.O, we asked many questions. The demon seemed kind however when asked to leave it turned quickly to NO and we started to hear loud noises in the attic. We knew that letting go would be a bad idea so we carried on asking questions. We wrote all of these down. When we asked about who he wanted he spelt out the name LILY which of course is my name. After a few hours we left.

The next day my partner went to visit his mother again. I once again was left in the house alone, he stayed there over night. Nothing too weird happened in the house however in the morning I woke up to banging on the door-it was my husband however we didn't lock the doors at night so this surprised us. We also noticed that all the windows were locked, which was pretty weird as we never got the key to lock the window however we found it on the coffee table in front of the couch that I slept on again due to it being freezing.

Many things have happened since then however these I am saving for the next story. These experiences showed to me how dangerous even keeping an Ouija Board in your house could be. I still regularly contact ZOZO however I don't make it longer than 15 minutes for safety reasons. ZOZO gets less and less kind every time I try To leave however I don't want to make him leave just yet.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Lily601215, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

stilinskihale (3 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-02-12)
hey lily!

Like lady-glow said, your story seems all too common. Zozo appears friendly and harmless at first but then either gradually becomes more and more malicious or all at once. It/They can be be capable of demonic attacks like physical harm and possession and from what I have figured out, it's not something to play with.

Have you heard anything like growling? Is there a particularly bad odor that can't be gotten rid of in any part of your house? Do people have "bad" feelings when they come into your home?

You said many things have happened since then and that you're saving it for another story; are you ever planning on sharing that?

Because it could confirm a lot about what kind of demon you're actually dealing with; demons don't typically just give their name so readily because if someone knows their name, they can be commanded against. I've heard lots of theories regarding whether or not Zozo could be multiple demons at once or that sometimes demons working with Zozo also use the name Zozo as an alias (as well as Zaza, Mama, etc).

I know I'm also pretty late to comment so I really hope you see this! If you want to talk, my email is on my profile. 😁
lexi-loo (1 stories) (175 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-17)
this zozo is starting to seem like a pimp always seems to want a female om every story
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-17)
(Jumping in here without reading comments first)

Lily, what I'm going to say to you may be something you really don't want to hear. If this is the case, I strongly urge you to consider this as an angle to seriously consider.

I really REALLY don't say this lightly and this comment is very unlike me. Here goes.

There's an underlying reasoning, which I feel in most Zozo stories, that the person's willingness to keep Zozo around is linked (my opinion) to flattery. Especially a woman flattered by the attention of Zozo, a supposed male entity. Consider this for your own piece of mind and future with your partner.

(Now I'll read the comments)

Val spots an intriguing inconsistency regarding a comment, about Zozo leaving, to another member. It sounds a bit like teens fighting over a boy.

Lady Glow and Larbear I also don't understand the birth date thing.

*Sigh* Either it's time for a bus ride or chicks dig Zozo. I'm confused either way.
Larbear (4 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-06-16)
Hello,
I am also a bit confused here. In your "story" here, you state that your home had previously been unoccupied for 50 years prior to you moving in but you mentioned that your house has been passed down many generations as well as being in the family since the late 1700's? If I'm understanding this correctly, nobody has lived in the home for 50 years since the last generation until you lived there? Also, in one of your previous post (on another ZoZo story/encounter) you stated that you did research and advised this other person to not communicate with this demon because he will haunt and kill you. Well, why do you state in your story that you don't want to get him to leave just yet? I'm just confused and would like to better understand your story. Finally, why in your profile do you mention that the birthdate given isn't 100% accurate due to security purposes? I'm just curious has to what your real birthdate would cause any security concerns/issues? I may just be the stupid one here who doesn't understand or gets it, so I thought I'd ask. 😕 😕 😕
babygoatpuller (4 stories) (432 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-06-16)
I'm with you Val and Lady-glow and Rook. This has confusion written all over it. The last story she wrote she was a child in school and preferred the o.b. Over anything else.

Lily- why don't you use the "control" you keep saying that you have over him to "get rid of him"?

This is only my opinion but I'm thinking the only "control" you have in your life right now is the attention you're getting from the members here. So all I have to say is, "PUFF WE NEED THE BUS!"
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-16)
How do you get rid of it? Really...

Ok, Ok I'll play...

Try this:

Close your ONGOING SESSIONS on this Board then bury the board somewhere... 18 - 24" (inches) should be a deep enough hole (make sure the board will fit)...line the hole with rock salt, place board and planchette inside hole cover with rock salt and fill the hole back in... Once that's done place a white quatrz crystal on top of it. Walk away and forget about it.

Then use the Cleasing and Shileding Method (or another of your choosing) posted on my profile. Before you ask... Yes it will have to be done more than once... Yes this 'SPIRIT' may resist so you... YOU will have to keep on 'Cleansing' until its gone... Kinda like trying to get rid of 'skunk oder'.

The reason that this spirit did not stay away is two fold...

A) YOU are not the individual who 'sent' it away and

B) YOU didn't (don't?) what it gone in the first place.

(For the record, Puff Bayram tells me the Miss Demeanor is loaded with everything a good Troll Patrol needs except the Members of the Troll Patrol... Just in Case 😉).

Respectfully,

Rook
Lily601215 (1 stories) (2 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-06-16)
Soo... I have tried to make him leave however I cannot do this as:
1) I don't know how to
2) whenever I try to get someone else to do it then he always comes back for some reason... I know how all of this works so I can keep controll over all if this:)
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-16)
OK,Ok...

Did I miss something... A house not lived in for 50 years... Bookcases in the attic covered with dusty books... EXCEPT the Oujia Board on the TOP shelf of the dusty bookcase, this was clean (because ZOZO hates to be dusty, don't you know 😉). And then, without even using the Board manifestations begin...

And now you make contact on a regular basis... For 15 Minutes at a time? Despite this spirits actions every time you do?

Can you say 'PUFF, WE NEED THE BUS!'

Just MY OPINION through...

Respectfully,

Rook 😉
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
+2
9 years ago (2015-06-16)
OK, I for one am thoroughly confused. Primarily because of some advise you gave on another story: "What do I do? Zozo Encounter." There you commented "... He isn't a demon you want to be around. ZOZO is a demon that has been around since the 1800's he will go as far as he can to try to trick you into being his friend... After you have fallen for this he will haunt you and kill you. Get him to leave as fast as you possibly can you may still have a chance... With me he will always come back. He will get less and less friendly with time." Yet here you are saying the same thing that author said, including "I don't want to make him leave just yet." (I have to mention there are a lot of similarities between not only the stories but your styles.) Seriously?!? You don't want something to leave that you believe will kill you? If that's true then apparently you have a death wish, and any advise we can tender will fall on deaf ears.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-16)
Hi Lily: there are two things I don't understand after reading your profile:
1- What do you mean by not saying your real birthday for safety reasons? 😕
2- If you are a very religious woman, why are you still using the OB?

Personally, I don't see any difference between your story and the many other ZoZo stories in this site, they all start with contacting a "nice demon" that later on turns demanding and mean.

What do you think is going to happen if you keep on playing with fire?

STOP using the OB!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: