You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Zozo The Ouija Demon 3

Real Ghost Stories

Zozo The Ouija Demon 3

 

I kept communicating with this Zozo demon a couple times after the last session. This time I got my friend on web cam with me as I played the board in my room and told her to ask it questions only she knew. She started asking specific questions of a couple of times she has died, yes she has died more then once and somehow managed to come back. She asked what day and time it was for each certain death she experienced, one from a suicide attempt one from a car accident and the other I don't remember.

All I did was start the session and ask who it was and you guessed it was Zozo yet again. No matter how hard I tried this demon was the only thing that would come through on the board and I was starting to get scared but he answered all of the questions correctly which astounded me. Seeing as I didn't know anything about specific details on time of death or date it was pretty freaky.

I then asked him to possess me... Yes only an idiot would ask a demon to possess them and sure enough I felt strange again began to stare into the screen like I wasn't there but fully aware of what was going on. I started to laugh hysterically like I was laughing at her but it wasn't me. I laid back on the floor hysterical holding my head while my friend was watching the whole thing go on. I had to fight this thing for control of myself I prayed in my head but every time I prayed it would laugh and I kept praying until finally it stopped I thought for sure this time it was going to fully take over my mind and body.

I had gone too far this time because weeks after this occured I felt its presence it followed me everywhere I went. I was utterly scared laying in bed I would feel it watching me...

One night I was so scared I took the bible I had and put it under my pillow and prayed until I fell asleep. That was the last time I ever touched the board, I was in too far for my own good and I would get urges to pick that board up every day and play it again like a drug addict needing their next fix. For weeks after this It's presence could be felt so I fought the urge to pick the board up and never played it again...

That was enough proof that there really are things that shouldn't be messed with.

Other hauntings by april_0

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, april_0, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

Jessicqqqq (5 stories) (56 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2016-10-31)
No one I know purposely messes with a demon lol. The first story seemed real but the other two seem really fake. "I asked him to possess me." Not even the biggest idiots would do that. If you're trying to get your story posted that badly on here, actually experience something instead of making it up. And if it is real, then you're just dumb.
nosidaM (3 stories) (34 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-26)
๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•
What the?
When is the 4th instalment coming?

This story gave me a good giggle at work!
pepsi_lumps (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-17)
I want to see the picture of this zozo, does anyone know link to it?
TheArtofDave (2 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-10-19)
I'm a practicing witch and this zozo bit gave me a chuckle. The only reason I even bothered to look it up was because I saw it on Ghost Adventures. Now after what I've read I really question those results.

There are hand made oraclw boards you can get. Zozo was supposedly a demoncontained in a french demonology book in the early 19th century but allegedly responsible for the possession of a young girl in 1816.

However, I believe it's just an urban legend. I would not recommended playing with a divination tool. The board was an old parlor game before being used as a divination tool. Parker Brothers decided to mass produce the boards, and the rest is history.

Although, it's never good to mess with energies you aren't familiar with. My art is not dark. I choose not to reveal my experiences though. I've helped people, and keep it private.

No more internet for you. But ty for the laugh.
instant_crush (1 stories) (30 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-06)
uhh...i think i've had enough internet for today O_O
Are you sure you're 21 and not 12?
Btw, please go see a psychiatrist.

And hey, if I were you, i'd rather be possesed by lilith or azazel. Those guys got real close to Dean and Sam Winchester! ♥_♥
BasSilLeosS (guest)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-17)
Lady-Glow: glad to know that I helped in re-making your day;)
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-16)
BasSilLeoS: This is an old story, but after reading your comment I had to read all the previous ones and laughed my head off!... Again ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
BasSilLeosS (guest)
+2
10 years ago (2013-12-16)
i think the guy whos writing this is an exreme case of masochist that just enjoys reading the comments while cutting himself and saying "oh yea hurt mah!"
JediArzee (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-24)
Barbie. The same thing happened to my grandparents upon the purchase the f one of these devices by my uncles when they were young. The only way they were able to finish it off was by wetting it with holy water first.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-02-15)
Uh...Neck...yeah...when it comes to 'older 'stories' you may wish to glance at the comments and see if your point was already made...

This one was run 'roughshod' some time ago.

Your opinion is appreciated, do not get me wrong, but why waste it on old 'tales' long covered by the BS Blankie.

Respectfully,

Rook
NeckHudson (6 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-15)
I hate this op so, so much. Gimme a break. Probably A 12 or so year old.
arkgodwin (4 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-05-26)
I agree mostly with barbie. This happened to my Uncle, his friends were playing with the board, one was possessed, and my Grandfather had to do an exorcism (I have a freakish amount of stories that I would share but the site is over run:)
They tried to burn the board but it just kept re appearing, finally my grandfather told it to go to hell, and it burned real nice:)
Also, a lot of people confuse mythological creatures with demons. Information gets misconstrued.

P.S. I think everyone is ignorant of the spirit world, we really are just guessing about it. But I believe some people are more sensitive, and have had more experiences.

Sorry this was so long, I'm bored at work
Hope619 (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-25)
What/Who's Zozo? Thanks so much!

-Lex

(Too afraid to Google for a scary pic!)
blood_barbie (2 stories) (26 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-05-22)
carlpablo123: At the expense of sounding rude, though I can assure you that I'm not, the 3 headed demon dog that guards the gate you might be referrring to is Cerberus in Greek Mythology, not Zozo the Wannabe Demon. I don't know where you heard that from, but it's not true. Just thought I'd point that out for you.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-05-22)
Hey Barbie - I'd be careful who I was calling "ignorant" if I were you. Just some advice, okay? These are the same people who might be reading your story, if it gets published.
Barbie1637 (1 stories) (34 posts)
-4
12 years ago (2012-05-22)
Hi April, I would ignore the people on here that act as though this could not happen. We had a ouiga board which we finally decided to destroy by burning and watched it burn up and the next day it was back in the house. Some people are ignorant to the spirit world, which I don't know why they are even on this page for;but ignor the ignorant people... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Sumeettmokadam_1990 (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-10)
I like your all stories. Please write another one. You are my fav author from now. Please reply.
T (4 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-09)
Im curious to know why the more influential members on this site are so hard on people who share their stories. Are we not to assume that off the bat these are true experiences? Yes they could very well be made up but why don't we just not comment then? I also wonder why members get so riled up when people suggest a solution to a problem that they believe will help. So many variables go into why that person feels that their suggestion will be useful. I don't think that any suggestion can be a concrete no or yes as to whether or. Not it will help that person. Paranormal occurances have happened globally for as long as man has been around to notice. I just think how can one suggestion be as utterly wrong as some members make it seem. Right?
I don't know. I realize that was ranty but I just think this site has so much potential. It saddens me to see so much bashing going on
carlpablo123 (8 posts)
-4
12 years ago (2012-04-15)
DONT EVER USE THE OUIJA BOARD AGAIN! DONT ASK ANYTHING FROM ZOZO! I heard zozo is a 3 Headed Demon Dog guards the GATE of H.E.L.L. I heard Ouija Boards are the Door Or Portal to H.E.L.L.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-08)
The tales of Zozo reminds me of a popular product called Zoodoo- your favorite Zoo animals doo in a can.
JackalLantern (1 stories) (14 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-03-08)
Wow. Really liked how you managed to bring a webcam into this instalment of the story. A lot of horror franchises are working technology into their stories to try and be 'down with the kids', so bravo for trying to stay current.

Seriously though, please stop. You mention in a comment in part two (return of the Zozo) that you are attuned to spirits. I highly suspect that when you say spirits, you're talking about vodka.

T
bluefoxx01 (81 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-13)
Pleeeaase write another story April O, I enjoyed them so much, you have such a talent for the unbelievable. And I would like to see the footage of you possessed by ZOZO on you-tube it would make my day!
masterthis106637 (2 stories) (7 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-02-12)
I hope that anyone who reads any of the ZoZo The Ouija demon Stories Can tell how obviously fake it is...
hiya_hayz (5 stories) (66 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-02-11)
I just read all three of your stories and have come the the conclusion that you are possibly the biggest idiot. Even if all this was real that fact that you keep messing around with things you don't know anything about just goes to show that you DESERVE to be possessed by your imaginary friend. Your probably the type of person who would throw a fully loaded gun at the axe murderer in you house, miss him by three feet and have it miss fire and get hit in the knee by the bullet. And I'm obviously not the only one who thinks this way about you. Go away. Stop posting stories on here. Nobody believes you. And for the love of the single brain cell you have left get rid of that stupid board. On the rare occasion that it actually works it is more then likely a negative spirit.
lynrinth (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-11)
*sigh* With all the comments that here, I hope now you will stay away from the Ouija board... At least for awhile. Take a break, PLEASE. Now you have to deal with a negative spirit. The important thing now is to be free from it... And LEARN from this experience. Since you have knowledge in the occult, you know what not to tamper with, but sometimes we have a need to learn for ourselves. Well, I hope you know what can help you out. I'm glad the Bible has working for you. There is also a housecleansing receipe by Rook. I've been recommending it because when you first read it, it has such a light, clean, and airy feel to it. It feels like it cleans out all the dark, and leaves a sunny feeling instead. It could be a good place to start. There is other ways, what feels right to use is up to you. Good luck, and please maybe take a break from anything paranormal or supernatural. Sometimes life itself can be quite a high itself.
misstee (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-11)
lol at the comments, you guys are funny... But not as funny as this story! ๐Ÿ˜†
BlueBakemono (23 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-11)
I warned you. *Smacks* This is a site for true stories, please go find a site for fiction if you would like to post stuff like this.
๐Ÿ˜
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-02-11)
If Zozo is real, he's now crying in shame at these stories. So sad...
Succubusluver69 (40 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-02-11)
So...let's see...

Blair Witch Project...'FAKE!'

Paranormal Activity 1,2,3...'FAKE!'

And now, Zozo, Part 3...'FAKE!'

I have to admit that the Zozo song
Set to Ohh Suzanna in the comments
On Part 2 was definitely the price
Of admission,...definitely had me
Roloflmao totally! ๐Ÿ˜†

So...that all said April O, all
I can say about your posts is that
They're only 'zozo'.

Did you pick up a board to think
It was for 'zozo-networking'?

Or were you trying to find
Someone to zozolize with?

Succubusluver69
shubham1120 (41 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-02-10)
LOL.
Waiting for 4th version of your fake ghost stories (YGfS)

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: