You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Unknown Entity

Real Ghost Stories

Unknown Entity

 

I guess it all started when my family and I moved into our new house almost three and a half years ago. I don't blame you if you don't believe me. I'm only 14 so I expect skeptics. Anyways I've always had this sense where I know I'm not alone-even when I'm home alone. But I use to brush it off as if it were something I ate.

I'll admit it I have a strange fear of dolls. But it's not a natural fear-like I use to love them but now I'm absolutely terrified of them. It started at my old house. I was about five or six. One of my sets of grandparents got me a china doll. Of course being a five or six year old I immediately loved it. But, that soon changed.

My room at my old house was fairly small. My bed was by the window and I had a coffee table next to it, which is where I kept my doll lying flat on her back. This particular night I had a hard time sleeping, I was facing the wall that had the window on it; and I turned over to the other side and on the coffee table I see my doll standing up and staring at me. I was kind of weirded out at first, I'll admit it. But then the doll blinked. I totally freaked. Of course I ran into my mum's room. I told her about it, but of course she didn't believe me. Still doesn't.

I was telling my grandma about it the other day and I asked her if there were any paranormal experiences while my mum and I were living with my grandparents. Apparently, and I'm not doubting, a male voice use to call my name after my mum and I moved out. Of course it freaked out my grandma, I'm still creeped out by it, because I've woken up in the middle of the night screaming from nightmares, but when I wake up in the morning I feel achy and sore. And I have these scratches on my arms or legs. I know they're not any animal scratches since they're not allowed in my room.

I don't know what to do. And these are the first of my many paranormal experiences. I need help on what to do. Please.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ghostlyteen99, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

whisperinyourear124 (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-08)
GOSH! I'm sorry about that dumb post I posted a while back on this. I sucked at spelling and yeah I was stupid! Lol sorry for my weirdness
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-17)
Hi Ghostlyteen99, apart from the doubts elf stated, which I request you to clarify, I wish to state that it is better that you do make some investigation about the house. Ask the neighbours, your mom or your grandparents. Ask them if they had any experiences.

Don't get scared or creeped out. I feel that what you say is true about the scars when you wake up, then it is better that you do the cleansing of the house. Ask your mom and grandparents also to join. A very experienced poster, Rook, has devised a method of cleansing. It has helped many in this site and it will definitely ward off evil. I am pasting the Rook's cleansing method for you here. Please continuously do the cleansing for some days. Things would improve dramatically.

Kindly inform us the developments. Give all credits to Rook.

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Amihet (5 stories) (94 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-16)
I also find the age sequence confusing as well. As far as the scratches go, you might be scratching yourself during your nightmares. Have you seen or heard any entities in your new house? The doll incident is really spooky hope you got rid of it.
MandyyNicole (7 stories) (183 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-16)
Elfstone, Valkricry: Regarding the age confusion of when the events started, I think what the author meant is that her *fear of dolls* started at her old house when she was 5 or 6 (which led to her eventually asking grandma about any paranormal occurances).

Ghostlyteen,
That doll sounds horrifying! I also have a fear of dolls. And nightmares...ahh, I have those too... I wonder if you're waking up achy and sore because your nightmares are so intense that your muscles are tense while you're sleeping/dreaming?
whisperinyourear124 (2 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2013-07-16)
Don't use a Ouija board ok cause that let's it an spirit Man or woman
Bad or Good
ANYTHING
I suggest you do the sign of the cross with holy water on you doorframe and/or put a line of sugar and your door frame on the floor
Thats all I know
OR GET RID OF THAT DOLL
(if you want to life lol 😜)
Hope this helps in anyway 😆 😊
valkricry (49 stories) (3267 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-07-16)
I agree with elf, the age thing is throwing me off. It either started when you were 5 or 6 and followed you to the new house or you were 10/11 and in this new place. It can't be both.
Before I address the whole doll issue, let me ask you this, have you thoroughly checked your bedding for a culprit for the scratches? I ask this because a bit ago I too suffered from bad dreams and was waking up with scratches. They weren't animal like, and due to having both hands covered at the time, I knew I wasn't scratching myself. Many blankets and that are sewn with a clear nylon like thread - I discovered that a piece had come undone and that was causing my scratches. The cause of my bad dreams is simply stress, and that could be the cause of yours too.
What does your mom say about you waking up sore and achy all the time? How old is your mattress? When was the last time it was turned? Here's the thing, don't leap to a paranormal explanation until all 'normal' causes are ruled out.
Now your doll experience... That is just plain creepy. I assume you've put them away, or gotten rid of them by now? I'm sorry your mom doesn't believe you.
Puppeteer13 (131 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-07-16)
Ok first off, no your not going crazy, dolls are frequent vessels or puppets for spirits because they are easy to manipulate, secondly as to what to since the scratches appeared as a matter of safety though this is just a precaution, there are several methods to protect yourself.

Firstly smudge the room and house if you can with sage smoke chanting a mantra you feel chases away negative energy and calls possitive energy, lay a line of salt around your bed and across your doors and window, keep wild roses in watered jar, (the life energy created by this stalwart flowers struggle for life, repels malevolent spirits) also sleep with a small peice of iron under your pillow, (iron is a well known repelant of spirits ghosts demons and fay,)

These are simple precautions in dealing with spirits especialy regaurding the scratches appearing on your body, please keep us informed good luck and the gods bless and keep you,

Your friend, Papa Thorn Singing Bear, The Puppeteer
Divine9999 (4 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-16)
I too had the same experience. It still scares the shiat out of me
taurus83 (4 stories) (84 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-16)
The whole scared of dolls thing I completly understand. I had my own experience which I will post once the submit page comes back up. They creep me out to no end.
elfstone810 (227 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-07-15)
Okay, before I try to comment on your story, could you clear something up for me? In the beginning you tell us that it all started about 3 1/2 years ago when you moved into your new house and that you're 14, which would make you 10-11 when it started.

Then, next paragraph, you say "it started at my old house. I was 5 or 6."

So, which was it?

I agree, btw, that dolls are creepy. Not as bad as clowns, but still...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: