You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Friend's Aunt's House

Real Ghost Stories

My Friend's Aunt's House

 

This happened when I was in grade 8 in January, 2011, in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India. At the time, I was having a sleepover at my friend's aunt's house (because our house was getting paint and my friend agree to be with me in her aunt's house for a night). Her family decided to go out and leave us home with her four-year-old sister.

Not too long after they left, my friend starting setting up her laptop while I went to the toilet at the other end of the house. After I finished, I was walking down the hallway when, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a tall, shadowy figure walk behind me and into a bedroom beside me. Since my friend is quite tall, I turned around thinking it was her, but when I did, no one was there. I assumed my imagination had gone crazy and forgot about it.

Later that night, once her family had returned, we were sitting on her bed when she mentioned that she thought the house was haunted because on the previous night she saw a tall shadowy figure walk past her room! I then told her what I saw (I never told her about it) and thanked God I wasn't crazy... But at the same time, freaked out because I had to sleep there for the night.

Could anyone can tell me if I was just imagining that ghostly shadow or I that was not my imagination but it was a real ghost.

If anyone know about what I had seen that night please tell me I still get confused when I think about that night shadow.

From that day I had never think of going to my friend's aunt's house.

Thank you for listening this story.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, kally198, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

RIYAS (1 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2014-10-16)
Wash your legs fully whenever you go to restroom in nights...
kally198 (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-16)
freakedoutfreddy = thanks, and you would be also right about that shadow
kally198 (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-16)
For kaysie_x = I had talk to my friend about all this and she said that she also had same experiences
freakedoutfreddy (1 stories) (77 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-09-07)
Have you asked your friend's aunt if she has seen the shadow?
Not everything we can not explain is unexplainable, so who knows, perhaps was only a shadow casted by the lights of a passing car.

BTW, I sawyour picture and your pretty, but don't look Indian.
kaysie_x (4 stories) (18 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-01)
Did your friend mention that something like this had happened before more than once, or was it just the occurrence you mention she said that lead her to believe that her house was 'haunted'?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: