This story is somewhat related to my previous entry "Was It Magic?" [https://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=25424]
Last week, I accompanied my aunt (the same aunt in my previous story) to meet our pastor. She wanted to be delivered from the entity that keeps on following her. She said that this entity is a half horse, half human - or what we, Filipinos, call a Tikbalang.
It started half of this year. Tita kept on calling my mama and telling her experiences with this Tikbalang. She said that this entity keeps on following her. She already has a husband and 3 beautiful daughters. My tita is a morena beauty. Here are the stories she told my mama.
1. Their house is a bungalow type. It has 2 bedrooms adjacent to each other. First room (closest to the main door) is my tita and tito's room. Next room is the girls' room. It has combined kitchen and dining area. When you enter the house, there's the living room. There is a curtain that divides the dining area and the living room. At the corner adjacent to the girls' room is their comfort room.
Oh by the way, my grandma's house is just next to theirs.
One night, they were sleeping, my tita heard my grandma call her from the outside. She is very sure of my grandma's voice. She woke my tito up and told him to check what grandma needs that early, my tito heard my grandma calling too. My tito stood up, to check. But to his surprise, no one was there. There was also no hint of anyone awake at my grandma's house. My tito went back to their room, got his samurai and shouted. "Whoever you are! We're not scared of you!" And my tito slashed the samurai into the air. And then there was like a big thing that knocked on their their roof and as if it jumped away towards the back of their house which is a cliff.
2. My tita was taking a bath when suddenly she saw a vision of raining diamonds right in front of her. She closed her eyes and open it again just to make sure she's not imagining things but then the raining diamonds is still there. She shouted, "Kung sino ka man, di mo ko madadaan sa mga suhol na yan." (Whoever you are, you can't bribe me with those things).
3. My other aunt is talking to my tita over the phone. Suddenly,
Other tita: Hey! What happened to your voice. Hello!?
Tita: Why? This is still me.
Other tita: That's not your voice! It's of a man. Very deep voice.
They were both frightened and hung up. My other tita called again and my tita's voice went back to normal.
4. Every time my tita decides to go to church, it was as if something is holding her back. There were times that she is already ready to go but suddenly feels unwell.
5. You may think that everything I shared above is just a hearsay. But no. May I reiterate that I accompanied her to our pastor for a deliverance. That was after the church's service. We went to one corner of our church. My pastor prayed for her, asked her when the supernatural started. My tita shared that it all started when she went to an "albularyo" (herb doctor/spirit questor). If you may remember, on my previous story, there was a lady who did black magic to her. She thought she was pregnant but she was victimized by a witch. After that, she already experienced having nightmares about a Tikbalang living near their house (on the cliff) who fell in-love with her and wants her to be his queen. And the rest is history.
Our pastor prayed for her (a prayer of deliverance). He told me not to close my eyes and just stay behind my tita. After that, he held my hand and put my hand on my tita's stomach. I swear I felt a strong energy that was passed on to me and through my tita's stomach. When the pastor asked my tita what she was feeling, she said that there's a warm thing making her stomach feel uneasy. And then she felt weak but good.
My pastor told me to ask my tita how she is from time to time. Because if the entity is still following him after the deliverance, then, they must do something with their house. Maybe their house is being used by that entity.
I do not really know. Maybe YES, maybe NO. And I am also hoping and praying that the entity will leave my tita for good.