You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Hand Behind Head

Real Ghost Stories

Hand Behind Head

 

Earlier today, I was walking past one of my best friends' house. He was standing at the window pulling the finger at me (being his usual self) when I saw a hand from behind his head and it looked like it was about to grab or slap his face. I turned away at this point and quickly walked away, as I was pulling the finger back at him. I thought it was his mother's hand, so I didn't want her to see me. Then I texted him, asking who slapped him, to his confused reply telling me there was no one in the kitchen where he was.

At this point we both got creeped out, and now that I think about it, the hand was like a shadow in a way, quite dark. I just assumed that was the lighting. My friend has been going through some rough times of late, and I was wondering if that has anything to do with it, but what I really want to know is what did I see? And does it mean something?

Then when I finally got home a few minutes later, I went into my room, and heard what sounded like my older brother yelling my name from his room. So I went down the hall to see that he was not home, and nobody else was inside. So I went outside and asked my mother if she had called for me, which she had not, and all I got was a confused and rather creeped out stare from her (she's Catholic and hates hearing bout my experience).

These both happened within five minutes, but in two completely different streets. Are they connected? Is it something trying to warn me or him? Has anyone else experienced something similar? Because I kind of feel like the hand I saw was symbolising something. Please help me.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Zealand

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Caitliiin, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-10-11)
Hello Caitliiin, I go with lady-glow on this alongwith Miracles. Yes, I also experienced a kind of someone close calling me and in fact, it turned out when I called them or they called me by phone that they were just thinking about me. It could be. As far as the first experience is concerned, it is quite difficult to say anything about it from one experience and in the absence of any further input from you (or from your friend through you, if you have asked him personally), I can't comment any further.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
brenttan (64 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-09)
It seems to me like some entity is just trying to mess with your head and disturb you, to trouble you with anxiety and creepiness. That is what these beings tend to do, in their, I suppose idle state in spirit in this world and bored for want of attention and communication with others (no other spirits with them perhaps). In most cases, in ghost or supernatural encounters, the (apparent) intent is just to spook out their victim, very likely just for their own amusements.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2013-10-09)
Caitliiin - lady-glow has some very valid points, all to be considered very closely. Her point about being able to sense when someone is thinking about you, that happens to many of us 😊

Lady-glow - thanks for pointing these out 😊
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-10-09)
Before assuming this was paranormal I would ask:
-What are the chances of your friend admitting it was his mother who slapped him for his behavior?
-How can be you sure that the hand was not a shadow or a reflection?
-As for your friend going through rough times, -could it be just a phase of teenage rebelliousness or is it a more serious situation that affects his whole family?
-And more important, -do you know if your friend or his family have experienced anything out of the ordinary at home?

You heard what you thought to be your brother calling but he wasn't home; well, this is more difficult to explain, but sometimes it is possible to "sense" when some one is thinking about oneself; perhaps your brother was thinking about you at that moment.

But that is just my opinion, thanks for sharing.
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-08)
I think that you might of had a Spirit trying to tell your friend to stop being rude 😆. May I ask, are you or is your friend by any chance Maori? Its just a thought is all, that may have something to do with it.
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
H2olily (5 stories) (158 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-08)
I think you're having some experiences and visions to show you that supernatural stuff does happen. Ask your mom to pray with you, or for you, she probably won't mind doing that. Ask people you trust for feedback.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: