You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Many Ghosts

Real Ghost Stories

Many Ghosts

 

I have been able to see and talk to ghosts since I was little. For the most part they are nice, playful ghosts but there is this one evil entity called the cloud-man. He is tall, wears all black, and holds you down to where you cannot move or breathe. Both my mother and I have seen him many times over the years. I would say at least once a week. He causes the bed to shake and paralysis to us both. There is also a young woman about 19 or older that is named Amy who was my mother in a past life. She wears an old timey white nightgown and can be seen just about anywhere I go. She always frequents the hallway and goes to my bedroom and then the bathroom. There's also a little boy is a sailor suit. He's about 5 and moves things around and hides things from us. There was one time where he moved a table in front of me and caused me to break my arm. He didn't mean to hurt me though. There are also 3 older people but I do not see them only my mother sees them. I have been told by a psychic that both my mother and I are highly psychic. I am extremely interested in spirits, good and bad. I have a lot of stories so if you're interested just let me know and I'll tell you some of my experiences.

Other hauntings by jamiekcheer

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oklahoma

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

GhostStory123 (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-27)
Cool. I don't have that many ghostly encounters but I maby have one or two. Love your story's btw
Ghostlyencounter (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-22)
I would really enjoy hearing more of your encounters! I am trying to find as much as I can about ghosts because they are so fascinating!
Mini (13 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-09)
Jamie, I would like to ask you a couple more questions, if its ok with you. Can the spirits or ghosts of someone deceased communicate through your dreams? Please feel free to leave a reply either here or through my email- kmini_21 [at] yahoo.com...Thanks!
melissa21 (2 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-30)
i liked your story, I would really love to hear all of your stories :) melissa x
Aileen (1 stories) (11 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-26)
That must be wonderful. I wish I could learn about my pastlives or pastlife. I was thinking of going to a psychic but I don't have the money. Sometimes I feel like I'm having deja-vu and sometimes I black out when I have deja-vu and kind of have an out of body experience. Bah... I still wish I could learn about my past lives!
unguided_traveler (9 stories) (35 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-02-24)
wow, so you have met your mom from a past life! that is soo cool. my "friend" Todd told me that he was the brother of my best friend. he told me that, and at first I didn't believe him, but two days later, my friend calls from her boarding school in Sitka and says that she and her roommates made a Ouija and spoke to Todd. he told her that their mother had gone insane and murdered them when they were little. my friend freaked when he told her that he liked my company. she called me instantly and I told her that Todd had told me the same thing. so, now I just accept it. jamiekcheer, you are so lucky to live in a house with so many nice spirits around you.
Martin (602 posts) mod
+1
17 years ago (2007-01-30)
Well Lea if you're as gifted as you say, I hope you follow jamiekcheer's lead and submit a few good ghost experiences.
Lea (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-01-30)
wow. finally someone just like me. I can see them and speak to them to. most ppl think I'm crazy..but I dont care. its a rare gift that only a few ppl have. but I have had a couple experiences in my time lol. sometimes it can get scary..but I just ignore that part. I try to be friends with them. stay on their good side. lol. but anyway...atleast I got that off my chest. -Lea
jamiekcheer (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-01-25)
I was told. I wouldn't have believed her had I not looked just like her. So it is obviously true!
BrownEyes (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-01-25)
Hey!!!
I would like to know how you found out that Amy was your mom in your past life. Did she tell you or did you just know?
jamiekcheer (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-01-24)
I believe without a doubt that reincarnation exists. Haven't you ever just met somone that it felt that you knew them your whole life? You did in a past life!! In one of my past lives my mother was my daughter. I still take care of my mother like she was my daughter sometimes. It makes sense to me.
Mini (13 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-01-24)
Hi Jamie,
I have a burning question I hope you can help me: does reincarnation exist? I was really facinated when you mentioned that the ghostly being Amy was your mom in a previous lifetime. I have read your post explaining this but I'm still confused.
jamiekcheer (2 stories) (8 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-01-22)
Well Amy was in her 20's when she died and I was just a baby when I drowned. I have dreams of the past and I have spoke to her about them. She confermed that they were true. In this life when I was first born the cord was wrapped around my neck 3 times and I would have died there. Then when I was about 3 I almost drowned in a pond. Then I had to have open heart surgery when I was in 5th grade. And THEN I was in a wreck that went end over end multiple times and threw me out of the car and all I suffered were a broken collar bone, fractured pelvis, a concusion, and a few stitches here and there. Needless to say Amy and others have been pretty busy watching over me! A cop who inspected my car said that something lifted it up over me so it didn't crush me!! I've seen Amy many times when I was in pain. She always conforted me!! Ask me specific questions and I'll try to answer them!!
Priya (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-01-20)
Hi..Read your story..Its like you have a family of ghosts in your house. You must have got used to it. Well I am interested in knowing about Amy. How did you come to know that she was your mother in a past life. Did she ever talk to you? Please post your experience about it. Thank you. Bye
I am a (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-01-20)
Hi, I've just read your story, and I'm especially interested in that "ghost" that was your mother in a past life. Did she ever talk to you and tell you where you lived then, and when? I'm researching for an essay about reincarnation for school, and would be grateful for further information. Thanks and good luck for the future, hope you will meet more friendly ghosts.
jamiekcheer (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-01-19)
I don't know if I have true medium talent or I am just lucky. I love to talk and see spirits. Many people would freak out but it's a daily occurance with me. Thanks for reading my story!! Also I will post some more of my experiences on here if you would like.
Janice (7 stories) (248 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-01-19)
very lucky of you to be able to talk and see spirts like that. Most people have not been able to see them but yet it seems that everyone in this website has seen them. Oh yes, I would be very thrilled to hear your experiences, but how will you tell them? Will you post them up on here? I think that it's really great to be able to speak to spirits and know who they really were in thier life- time and you get to know why they are still on this Earth, that's really cool. Well, it kind of seems that the spirits there might have caused you some harm, like breaking your arm, OUCH!!! I'm sure that the little spirit boy who did it was very sorry and your lucky that you can talk to spirits, now he can really tell you he's sorry. Well, what else is there to say? I have to say again how lucky you are to experience such paranormal things and I want to wish you luck. I am pretty sure that your gift of seeing ghosts is NOT a curse like some people may think, well, thanks for listening to me and well, bye, oh yeah, I just posted a new story Haunting at Reed Candle Factory, maybe you could read it and post your opinions, well thank you again and bye!!! :-)
Martin (602 posts) mod
+2
17 years ago (2007-01-18)
Some may consider you lucky to have that gift of seeing ghosts, others may think it's a curse, but I'm pretty sure people around will have a lot of questions for someone with true medium talents.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: