You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Lady Wearing Anklet

Real Ghost Stories

Lady Wearing Anklet

 

I stay with my family in a colony which is quite old. It was made somewhere around 1975. In 2004, we shifted to a new house. I was 16 years old at that time, and I was in 11th Grade.

Before this, I never used to believe in ghosts/spirits. I got a separate room and I used to study late nights. One night when I was studying in the night, I heard a sound of an anklet, like somebody was just outside the window of my room, then somebody knocks on the window pane thrice. Then I feel that few droplets of water are falling off the window or the trees, then somebody literally starts digging the ground (with the equipment used to plough). Then I feel that someone is calling me outside to see, but I started chanting hanuman ji's mantra, and those noises disappear.

This used to happen with me when I used to be alone in the room at night. I ignored this incident thinking that it was my imagination. But I hear it every night when I'm alone in the room. Then I told my mom about it, she said I can sleep with her though she didn't believe. Then it used to happen when my mom used to sleep in the other room as I had exams so I used to study late night. I experienced this in every room of my house, same noises.

Then one day, it was around 7pm and no one was at home and I felt that something passed through my right side through the bathroom and out of the wall when I was watching TV. Then one night I woke up at 3 am and I see a transparent white smoke type of a figure which had no shape. I immediately closed my eyes and started chanting and then onwards I used to see it often passing through the walls.

I still stay in the same house. I don't know what this thing wants from me. Sometimes somethings fall by themselves in the kitchen, rooms, etc like utensils in the kitchen.

If anybody has to say anything about this that I experience, they are free to share their views.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, pranjalisingh1000, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Elina_ghostly (3 stories) (21 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-03-20)
I think it's an entity which wants to be around you when you are alone. I think a ritual should be performed in your house. But if this happens to me when I am alone I will be totally freaked out.
Take care 😨
pranjalisingh1000 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-05)
In the last comment I mentioned that I saw a dream at around 3.00 am in which a dead body was hanging, fully burnt, black in colour which was a body of a man whose eyes were opened and it seemed like it was staring at me. And recently again a very horrifying incident happened, after I saw the dream, my friends told me that "it was just a dream so forget it and may be its still your imagination". So I forgot it after few months. Before few days ago, when I was asleep on my bed alone in my room, something touched me from behind my head, I was sleeping facing the ceiling, my hands folded and kept on my chest and suddenly I felt that someone, s hand is coming over my body and finally it hold my left hand very tightly, and I could feel all this happening for real as I was half asleep, this means I was conscious. Firstly I thought that its my dad but then I thought why would he come in the middle of the night and hold my hand, then I thought its my brother but then I thought that, no, it can't be him as he was sleeping in a different room. Then I got to know what it can be, so I pressed its hand (spirit's hand) with all my power with my right hand, then slowly the hand disappeared, then I screamed for my brother, he woke up, came to my room, and I told him to switch on the light. When I saw the time, it was 3.00 am. And then I saw behind the bed, there was nothing. But this incident shook me totally. I couldn't sleep that night, I was chanting hanuman chalisa and praying to god to save me. After this incident, 3 nights I didn't sleep. Then I told my brother about this and requested him to sleep with me in my room. He agreed and then onwards nothing like that is happening again. And all this happened when I was keeping hanuman chalisa beneath my pillow and I also kept a knife just below my bed. I really am very very scared now. I just want to run away from this house as soon as possible.
girlcatblox (16 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-16)
Spirits are encouraged if you are scared of them. Be brave. Be courageous. 😊
pranjalisingh1000 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-16)
Any one out there please help me. I'm really scared.
Since this Monday I started chanting hanuman chalisa. And I
Keep hanuman chalisa just next to me and sleep. Since when I
Started chanting hanuman chalisa and keeping it next to me,
Nothing is happening and I'm getting good sleep in the night.
pranjalisingh1000 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-16)
I thought that thing left me alone but it hasn't. This Monday night
I saw a horrifying dream at 3 am as I woke up at 3.25am horrified. After that I couldn't sleep I was so scared. I saw a black burnt dead
Body hanging from the roof of an unknown house. And it seemed like it was my house. As after seeing the body fully charred from head to
Toe, I said I can't sleep in this room. It was hanging in the balcony
. When I shared with my colleagues they said something is wrong with
The house. And the next night when I came back from work, I read
On the Internet that this type of dream comes when an evil spirit
Sits on the chest of a person and tries to disturb the sleep. What do you think about it?
AzraelX (8 stories) (115 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2014-03-19)
When it is so silent that you can actually hear the sound of water dropping off trees or the window sill, then any sound in the neighborhood, would also sound loud & close to you. Some woman walking in the neighborhood, some dog or some person digging in the neighborhood, all would sound loud enough to you since the ambient noise is low.

Our mind is a tricky object. Peripheral vision plays funny tricks on a person when he is watching something else. I have thought that I saw people move fast from the corner of my eye, which in fact turned out to be moving curtains or a piece of paper and may such examples.

3 am of the early morning is a time where natural occurrence of fog, mist, condensation etc. Occurs - all natural phenomenon. Such local condensation of atmospheric moisture is often misidentified as paranormal entities.

How did you see the smoke figure through the wall? Did you actually see the smoke figure enter into a wall and come out from the other side of the wall?
Or did you just see the smoke figure hovering close to a wall? If you did, then its quite natural, movement of such atmospheric condensates is to move towards sources of heat. Walls of inhabited buildings of course produce heat.

By the way, you cannot call attribute a "figure' to something you claim "which had no shape".

How do you know that things fall by it? Have you seen that or have you heard it from someone or have you heard the noise of these things falling down? Have you considered the case of some rodent in your kitchen?

In my opinion you seem to have confused natural phenomenon with paranormal activity.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-18)
Dear pranjali,
Please try to find out the history of the house may be some strange things happened in that house in past. Do not ignore them because they can be worse. Start chanting hanuman chalisa regularly as well as arrange puja to get rid of this houses. Regards 😁
Shady4u (2 stories) (188 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-15)
Hello. Considering your experiences until now, I don't think the spirit (s) mean any harm. But its always advisable to careful than to be sorry. You said that you're the only one in your family who happens to feel these things, so maybe the entities want themselves to be known to you only. I guess you're a Hindu and so am I, so you should probably talk to a Pandit about it, who can help you. Also, like instant_crush said, conducting a havan at your place seems like a great idea, if its a residual haunting. I hope things turn out well for you soon. Keep us posted. Thank you.
-Shady.
instant_crush (1 stories) (30 posts)
+3
10 years ago (2014-03-15)
well, that kind of stuff had happened with my mum too while we were posted in assam. It was a very angry spirit. I guess you should get a kirtan and havan done in your house. Even though your folks might not believe it, this can get pretty dangerous too...! Stay safe and keep calm! Good spirits will protect you if you believe in them. =)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: