You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Sound Of Anklet Jingling

Real Ghost Stories

The Sound Of Anklet Jingling

 

I am writing this story very first time to share my paranormal experience with you friends. It was about 7 years ago. Once I and my friends were gathered around our neighbourhood as per its our summer vacation. We supposed to tell different stories about paranormal in real life. One of my friend suddenly said that in our street where we were living right that time, there is a Chudail (Witch) who always walks at night in the street. Some of my friend agreed on it that the other neighbours had also heard the sound of anklet jingling. I was so surprised.

And finally one night I encountered the \'thing\'. I am living with my parents in 1 BHK flat. So we sleep in the same bedroom. Our bedroom contains 2 big windows, and both of them faces at the street. Our flat is at the very first floor. So it was easy to get heard anything when something is going in the street. One night we were sleeping very quietly, and as it was summer we supposed to open both of the windows. I suddenly wake up, do not know why I woke up. And what I was hearing then? The sound of anklet jingling. Yes, it was the sound of anklet. I was so shocked, I suddenly realize that this was the same sound which my friends and neighbours were talking about. Guys you will not believe but I heard that sound for 20 minutes. Shocking na? But yes I had heard that. I take my God's Name and started chanting prayers.

I gathered some strength and looked out of my window. But no one was there. All the street lights were completely working but I can clearly look all around the street but no one was there. The strange thing is that I can still listen to the sound but cannot see anyone. I just go to sleep and tried to sleep. I controlled my self and became calm. I can still feel the sound and slowly slowly that sound had stopped. I think that witch has walked around the street and gone. But later that night I never heard that sound. It's 2014 and no paranormal happened until the date. Guys I can seriously swear to god and admit it that the sound was real and jingling for 20 minutes. Thank you for your time and reading this story. Your Comments will be appreciated. Thank You!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Chin2Raval, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

rajparihar (1 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-05-30)
Hi Pragya...
I don't know anything about paranormal.
But I think you are right, it was a cricket or some other insect voice in night. I heard the same aniket voice in yesterday night. I surprised about that. Because I heard this type sound in movies and stories. I heated thay sound about 1hour continue. And I am sure its cricket sound. I try to record that, but I think its Mhz is very low. So I can't recorded.
ashar123 (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2015-03-31)
Sorry Sir, but I don't think your experience was paranormal. I don't mean to disregard and I am only keeping my opinion. I think the sound of anklet does not necessarily means a paranormal experience.

Sorry if you felt bad.
Chin2Raval (1 stories) (23 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-08-30)
Hello friends. Dear sceptic-ari. Thank you so much for your advise. I was actually trying to say that my story was not stolen that's all. Still I Appologize for my reaction. I Am So Sorry. I really swear to god that I never want to hurt someone. Sorry Mayathelion. And yes sceptic-ari I read your story which Sds suggested. By the way I am very Friendly and Peacemaker at nature. I promise I will take care next time about my reaction. Sorry, Thank You and God Bless!
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-31)
Dear sds,
Thank you for using my experience as a reference 😁
It feels good to be useful and I am grateful to you. As you might know, I am a greenhorn when it comes to matters pertaining to the paranormal, and I have not been of much use to anybody in that sense 😢

Thank you.
Regards
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-07-30)
Dear Chintan,
Thank you for sharing your experience.
Believe me when I say that most of us are well meaning here, hum aapka bhalaa chahte hain.
All regulars and sincere posters on this site always urge each other as well as the newcomers to first rule out the natural or normal causes that might relate to the experience. Sirf isi kaaran sds ne aapko meri kahani ka link diya, taa ki aapko yah na lage k aisa experience hamesha bhutiya hota hai.
Magar koi aapki khilli udana nahi chahte, please trust us.

You must investigate a little more before accepting it to be supernatural.
Aur mayathelion shayad ye kehna chahte the k unka anubhav aapke anubhav se milta julta hai. Mayathelion's experience is similar to your's.

Regards

Sorry for using native language guys 😳
mayathelion (9 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-01)
I misterpret* 😭 dsjkdhshghsgyfgygweahjsgajhasgfsjagaskgskjgajsgashag How you doing? I can't post less than 50 words...haaaaaaa
mayathelion (9 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-01)
Haha I'm sorry, YOu misinterpret my comment. I mean, I had exactly the same story. Well, I know what you told us was true and I can testify that because it happened to me aswell. God Bless! ❤
Chintan (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-01)
What? Please mayathelion I have not stolen your story... And paranormal is everywhere that does not mean everyone is copy each other... Plz I have not stole your story its my personal experience I can swear to my god as well as your god... Thank You and God Bless!
mayathelion (9 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-31)
Exactly the same experience with you. But I live in the Philippines. Scenes are exactly the same. It's like you stole my story. Goosebumps! 😭
Chintan (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-28)
Hey Hahiha, second time was little bit breaking anf was low. At very first time I heard it that it was loud and clear. Over and Out
Hahiha (28 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-28)
Chintan,
When you heard the jingling the second time, was it the same length? Also was it around the same time?
Over and Out,
Hahiha
Chintan (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2014-05-28)
Thank you for your advice Pragya and Sheetal for advice and blessings... Pargya I am so happy to know that you get your love and your home back. I just read your story. All the very best further. Ok so want to tell you guys that last night I again heard anklet sound many time. I don't think it must be a cricket. I think I must collect some information on this later. Next things I will post in my next story next week. Thank you and God Bless You Guys!
Pragya (5 stories) (68 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-28)
Hi Chintan I am not trying to discredit your story but may be it was some cricket or some insect. Sometimes small animals make sounds also snakes.
However the your story was indeed spooky. It needs guts to look out of the window after such episode... 😨
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-28)
At Chintan thanks for your reply... It's chilling that your area has such spooky history. So it could be someone's spirit who was haunting you. God Bless you...
Chintan (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2014-05-27)
Thanks Sheetal and Sds. Sds, you shared the link, I read it and there was nothing normal in my case. It was 100% Paranormal. Thanks for the advise. Now your answers. See I am leaving in Rajkot City, Gujarat. This things are happing because there was a well over there. Many commited suicide so that affect and my mom said there were many people practised Black Magic at near area when my mom was younger. My maternal relatives leaves behind our area. So curse in the sense negative effect here. I hope you get your satisfied answer. Feel free to ask anything again. I would Love to answer it. Thanks and God Bless.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-05-27)
Dear Chintan, first of all welcome to YGS. I am also an Indian. I would like to ask the same question as sheetal. You that the whole area was cursed for 40 years. Which area was that and for what it was cursed?

Secondly, the sound of an anklet need not necessarily be that of paranormal. I don't say that you have not heard anything but please read this wonderful story from Sceptic-Ari, http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=17924.

Try to reason out and eliminate the possibilities of rational aspects before coming to the conclusion that it is paranormal.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-27)
Hi, Chintan I am too an Indian... Nice story. Can you please explain in which part of India this incident occurred.

You said the whole area is cursed from 40 years. What it means? Which kind of curse is this? Please revert me back I am so curious to know... 😁
Chintan (guest)
+2
10 years ago (2014-05-26)
Thank you so much for your advice notjustme, but it was around 1:30 to 3:30 am. And later I came to know that the whole area is haunted and cursed from 40 years minimum. Thank you so much for your support. God Bless.
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-05-26)
Chintan - not to discredit the story but i'm not sure it was a paranormal incident. From what I have seen, it is common for east Indian women to wear anklets and many bangles. Depending what time this took place, perhaps someone was opening up a street stall restaurant, or just happened to be around doing the odd thing. Either way, glad you weren't hurt. Thanks for the story!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: