You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Sleepover Of Encounters

Real Ghost Stories

My Sleepover Of Encounters

 

I have always believed in "ghosts." I have very many encounters actually. It was around late 2010 or early 2011. I had been sleeping over at a friend's house.

It was around 9:00 when everyone including her family had been out in the bonfire. We were going to tell scary stories. And when we came in I had scratches on my back. I just didn't think of it much. Then that night, when I was in her room I woke up. I was very thirsty. Until I saw a man standing by her room door. I did not want to get up and possibly get hurt. I stay there and tell my friend in the morning and asked if her dad was there checking up on her and me last night. She replied and said her dad had worked that night.

I tried to brush it off but I knew deep inside that someone was there. So then later I said that someone was there in that room that night. And she must not have believed me because she said she's never seen anyone. But I knew it. I saw it! Whatever she thought had not affected my beliefs. She later had believed me. I was so glad that she believed me. Another friend had came over which was both of our friends. We did not tell her my story yet. The next morning, she had woken up and told us the same exact thing. I was so excited, confused, happy. Then we had told her. She thought we were joking. But trust me we weren't. Now to this day every time I go to that house, I have a new encounter to share about that house. This whole time I had have a friend named Anna. They believed about her too. But they weren't scared of her.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Minnesota

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Sherriebear, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sprit-fairy-303 (6 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-28)
Do you know where the scratches could og come from?
Do you think it was the ghost
Griff84 (5 stories) (289 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-04-28)
Does this man interact with you at all? Can you see his face, or is he in the shadows?

Who is Anna? Do you see her at your house, or a friends house? Does she speak with you?

Thanks for posting😊
CuriousGuy (2 stories) (47 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-27)
Hello.

If you don't mind me asking, is it possible for more details? Such as height, stance, if you were able to make out any features of the spirit/man?

Peace
CuriousGuy

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: