You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: 2 Completely Different Spirit Stories

Real Ghost Stories

2 Completely Different Spirit Stories

 

1st story: My brother has always had a sixth sense and was able to see ghosts/demons. I never thought I had it until I started to think about the past and experiences we have been through. Now I can always feel a presence the minute I walk into a building or a room.

We each have a different story and have not experienced the same. When we were little, we lived in an apartment in Colorado Springs. We shared a room and that is where my first experience began.

Many times our closet door would slide open... Being little kids, we never thought anything of it until one day my brother said hi to something in the closet when it slid open.

One night I woke up to see a figure walking over to my brother's bed. The figure was the shape of Gumby (I know that sounds weird or dumb, but it was literally the shape of Gumby) and maybe that is what was able to make sense of since I was so little. I screamed, my parents rushed in and turned the light on and the figure was gone. From there I never had an experience in the apartment again. My only question would be why was it the shape of the cartoon character Gumby?

2nd story: My dad never believed in ghosts until we moved to England. My brother would see a little girl in his room that would rip his baseball cards as well as steal them (sadly, we never believed him). We thought he had a wild imagination or dreamt it.

My dad never believed in ghosts until the day he actually took a picture of one. We didn't have much money, but in England it felt like a vacation all the time. We would go to the woods and castles on weekends.

One weekend we went to a castle that we visited regularly. This castle was completely empty inside and was just made of stone.

One day we drove there and it was closed. My dad decided to go ahead and take some pictures of the outside. As he put the camera up, he gasped and pulled the camera down; he put it back up and took a picture. He ran to us and said, "I think I just took a picture of a ghost!"

We thought he was joking because we knew he didn't believe... Well, we went and had the picture developed and there in front of us was an old medieval knight standing in the window of the castle in armor and all.

Again, I will state that this castle is completely empty and has no artifacts except the stone it was made from. To this day, you can still see the ghost, but as time is passing by the ghost is fading away in the picture.

Why would a ghost start to fade from a picture; is it because he is slowly moving on?

Other hauntings by Beppy07

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Beppy07, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Griff84 (5 stories) (289 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-06)
Hi Beppy07, do you mind me asking what castle you were visiting when you dad took this picture?
Beppy07 (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-05)
Thank you Geetha50 for your response. I will post the picture.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-04)
I know others are going to suggest it so I will ask it. Can you post the picture? We would love to see it.

To answer your first question, the ghost might have taken the shape of a cartoon character so that you and espically your brother wouldn't be scared. Of course, this is my opinion.

To answer your second question, (1) it could be that the quality of the picture and the colours in the picture could be fading. (logical answer). (2) It could be possible that the knight might have wanted to be acknowledged and knew you, brother, and father came to visit often and was comfortable enough to make himself visable to you guys.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: