You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Office's Stories

Real Ghost Stories

The Office's Stories

 

The Office

This is about the events that have been encountered by different agents and staffs in our office before Roma saw the headless person in my previous story.

*About the Office*

We have wondered why most of the companies did not rented this part of the floor when in fact this is the most accessible (our office is located at the 5th floor of the building with 16 floors and is up next to a parking area.) and convenient floor for an office since this is the first floor with office spaces after the parking spaces from below floors. I was also wondering because way back May 2015 (I used to work across this office before), no one rented this space until this company transferred here last year in June. We pass by this office before we reach the restroom. Some of us will go to the restroom by 2's or 3's because one of our colleague saw a white lady in this area so that makes them scared to go to the restroom alone. And one of my close friends, Julie, saw a kid in the male restroom wearing white and shorts.

*The unknown caller*

This happened, I think last June 2018. It is when our front desk keeps on receiving a call from one of the phones inside office premises and no one speaks on the other line. When I arrived, I saw the security guard laughing on the phone and I teased him for having a phone pal. He explained to me what happened. Then I was creeped out. When I entered the office, I saw one of the IT staff tracing up from phone to phone to find where the caller ID is coming from since it is not registered. Then, during break time, I asked the IT staff about the incident since we were both in the pantry. They found out that the call came from an aquarium turned off and closed, phone in the corner of the room (that certain aquarium doesn't operate during weekends). They're wondering who must have made a prank. The account beside that certain aquarium creeped out, but one of them was not, since he is one of those who can see a kid here in the office.

*The Playful kid*

An agent also experienced seeing a kid running back and forth in our office in different occasions. One also said the kid sometimes plays underneath her station. There are rumors that the kid can also be seen on the upper floors by agents from other companies.

*The Typing keyboard*

We normally experience here in our aquarium someone typing on the keyboard or the monitor just turns on by itself. In most cases in our aquarium we're typing and most of us experienced it already even during the day. So we just say "Please don't scare us. Thank you." Some of us just turn on the Spotify volume high.

From my personal experience: which at the time I was dialing alone for a couple of hours (due to some schedule conflicts I was left alone in that schedule) and during the day, it is already after hours in another country so there are not many callers. I was listening to Spotify while playing solitaire when I heard something on the opposite side of the my station. I paused the music and listened but I shrugged it off after not hearing anything and continue what I'm doing. Then suddenly I heard someone typing. I bravely turned off my music, listened carefully, climbed on the chair and looked at the opposite station of mine thinking someone's doing a prank on me (my colleagues sometimes does a prank about the typing ghost), but saw no one and if there is someone who's going to prank me I can see that person enter from both doors (our aquarium's main door and the door next to the aquarium). So I get back to my business. When I was singing along the music I noticed something in my peripheral view, quickly run from under the station to the other side of the station, I was starting to get nervous and went back to listening Spotify. Then a few minutes, someone peaked from outside the aquarium but saw no one pass by the other aquarium's door beside us (The doors are made of glass. I can see from my station our main door, the door to the next aquarium from ours and through that door I can see the main door of the aquarium beside us since the other side of our aquarium is the wall and we are at the end of the hall). So I was creeping out already and keeps on praying that the next shift will come about. Then I was relieved when Roma came at last.

Office Portal

Once I was in the pantry, I overheard the team leaders from the other accounts and some of the operations management chit chatting about scary things they and their family experienced. While preparing my snacks, I heard one team leader said that she saw a portal in the other account in our office. One of the reasons why there is something that roams around inside the premises.

As of now, things are fine, nothing unusual. Maybe for some of us. Thank you.

Other hauntings by deyanna

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, deyanna, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

valkricry (49 stories) (3270 posts) mod
 
21 hours ago (2024-04-26)
gellex18,
English please, as we are an English speaking site.
gellex18 (1 posts)
-1
23 hours ago (2024-04-26)
hoy asa ni xa sa ayala ba ni dapit sa cebu sa 14th floor wipro building? Ahahahaha
deyanna (10 stories) (19 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-12-13)
Majarlika012,

No. I'm working in a call center in Cebu. But I think I heard rumors about a kid that died here but I'm not sure yet.

AugustaM,

None that I am aware of.

Haven,

I haven't gather information about the building yet but I will try to ask around.
Haven (20 stories) (307 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-12-10)
Hi Deyanna -

Do you know how old the office building is? And, do you know what was there before the building was constructed?

Haven
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-12-10)
Has there ever been any sort of laboratory company in the building or perhaps a building nearby? A lot of what is going on could be explained by a rat running about the premises particularly a white one.
majarlika012 (12 stories) (122 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-12-10)
Hello deyana, I wonder if the kid you were referring to was the ever famous Junjun? Are you working in a call center office somewhere in Ortigas?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: