You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The White Ladies

Real Ghost Stories

The White Ladies

 

This will be my first time to share one of my stories but before that, let me tell you first about myself. I'm 23 years old now and I still do believe that paranormal beings exist since I'm still experiencing happenings involving them. I can somehow tell that my third-eye is open but I'm too afraid to embrace that idea. When I was a kid, I can definitely say that I saw a lot of them. I wasn't that scared before until I realized that thy're not normal. I'm trying my best to ignore them because I don't want to complicate my life. I know people having this ability are judged by others as freaks.

So let me tell you the story now.

It was in the year 1997 when I had this encounter. I was sleeping with my mom and my sister that night (my mom was in the middle of us). My dad wasn't home yet because he's out with his friends (he's not that typical kind of dad though). Our house was newly built that time and I saw how creepy that lot looks before we had our house built there. I woke up in the middle of the night and my heart almost jumped out when I saw these two ladies dressed in white standing in both edges of our bed as if they were talking (I couldn't hear their voices but I saw how they looked and talked to each other). One of the ladies had this long black hair and the other had blonde curly hair. I rubbed my eyes because I was thinking that maybe I was just dreaming. I was so shocked when I opened my eyes again to see that they were still there. I was so scared but I couldn't scream. My heart was pounding so hard. Instead, I hugged my mom tightly and forced to close my eyes until I fell asleep again.

Years passed. I was already 20 years old when my sister and I discussed what we feel about our house. I don't know why we came up with that topic given that we're not really close to each other (we often fight). Maybe she also couldn't take it anymore. We both agreed that we have this bizarre feeling about our house. I told her what I saw and I freaked out when she told me that she also experienced the same thing at that same night. She even described their features and it matches with everything that I saw. We were both so scared! We even slept together that night.

Thanks for letting me publish my story. I was really trying to find some outlet where I can tell my stories. It's just so much burden for me. I have a lot of experiences and I'm quite sure that I'll also write it here soon.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, prettyteacher, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

MitoTakatori (49 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-25)
I would be expecting it. Off-topic, where are you from by the way? I am from Q.C. 😁
prettyteacher (1 stories) (1 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-06-25)
Hello MitoTakatori! I will be posting another story as soon as I will have the time. 😊
MitoTakatori (49 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-21)
Very nice story. I love to read/hear more from your experiences! I am from Philippines too. 😁
ERizzy (1 stories) (51 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-17)
Woah weird! It reminds of my aunties experience, it's similar to your experience. She just woke up one nightand saw an old lady on her bed sitting down looking at her and her siblings smiling! But she was harmless and nice though, which is good 😆

-ERizzy

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: