You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Items :: The Clown From The Halloween Store

Real Ghost Stories

The Clown From The Halloween Store

 

So, this year I went shopping for Halloween decorations. I went to this store called 'Spirit Halloween.' My mom said her friends recommended it. When we went inside, there was a lot of cool, realistic Halloween scares. There was one that I really liked. It was a bloody clown, and when you step on the trigger, it raises a knife, and let\'s out a very soft, but ominous, 'shhhhh'

I wanted my mom to get it, but unfortunately, she did not want to spend too much money. She got a silly spider, a triggered dead girl, and an orange lightbulb (I have no idea why she got them) and we left.

But, the clown I thought that was cool soon turned to be scary. I began to have nightmares about it, and I saw a few of my neighbors decorating their house with that clown. Even when I went to see a neighbor that's my age, if they had the clown, I'd run down their driveway like a crazy person, and I'd just run back to my house.

One night, when I was doing my homework, I heard a freaky 'shhhhh' that I recognized, obviously from the clown. I began to freak out, but I had to finish my stupid math homework. I kept on hearing the freaky 'shhhh' sound, and finally, I finished my homework. I put my book away, and convinced myself I was imagining it.

But, while I was in my bed texting with friends, I heard that STUPID 'shhhhhhhhhhhhhh...' sound from my closet. I just HAD TO TELL MY MOM!

I told her, but obviously, she did not believe me. Now, I think I was imagining it.

Tell me what you think, cause I'm just not sure.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Jersey

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, HauntedKatStories, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Amna2 (guest)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-29)
Hi.
Piyuprmr is right. Yup should listen to his/her advice. These type of clowns do have spirits in them. I hope that's good that you keep away from that place anyway. I hope you got rid of it.Well,anyways,that's good that you didn't buy the clown. Ask your mother. Maybe she is hiding something from you about the clown. And I think if you are scared too much, you should stop celebrating Helloween and go to churches. I hope my and piyuprmr advice works.
-Amna
piyuprmr (1 stories) (21 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-11-06)
that is something that we should not buy
Clown must have some evil spirits in it
You should maintain distance from that clown as much as possible
God bless you 😁
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-01)
I would also echo the same as said by the other posters. Bot nevertheless, an entertaining story.

Regards
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2014-10-31)
HauntedKatStories,
I have to agree with the others. You are psyching yourself out. I think I've seen the clown you're talking about. Red and white striped outfit? Also laughs between shushing? (What's weird is they call it the Silent but Deadly Clown... But he is NOT very silent.) If it is the same one, he is pretty darn creepy looking! I can understand why it gave you nightmares.
Wish-Not (16 stories) (534 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-31)
HauntedKatStories- Going to echo everyone's comment. Some of these clowns today can leave a lasting impression. I believe it will wear off in time.
elnoraemily (guest)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-31)
I agree, I think you psyched yourself out. The clown was creepy and you dreamed about it, meaning it was already in your subconscious. It's a creepy time of year with all the costumes, decorations and pranks.
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2014-10-31)
I think you're just psyching yourself out. I do that all the time honestly and think someone is out to get me when really it's just my stupid imagination. Especially since it's this time of year; give it a few days and try to focus on other, non halloweeny activities! Halloween is today so you don't have to worry about that for too much longer. Maybe focus on Thanksgiving/Christmas [or whichever Holiday you correspond with based on religion].
But whenever you're feeling afraid, just tell yourself to stop or reassure yourself it's only in your imagination. If you're feeling super brave, go back tot he friends/neighbors house that has the clown... Or even the store... And do silly stuff with it. I'm sure that could help clear your conscious. Don't break it though!:]

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: